Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did Anzacs won the Battle Of Gallipoli?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robohistorian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Anzacs won the Battle Of Gallipoli?
    Posted: 22-May-2016 at 13:08
Anzacs won the Battle of Gallipoli but due to strategic and political reasons military censorship kept this victory as a secret. 

Pls read below book to see the evidences gathered from Anzac/European/American archives. Than you can compare with best seller expensive books which tell nothing but official manipulated stories. There is many other facts hidden together with Anzac victory. This is a must read book...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hidden-Victory-Anzacs-Gallipoli/dp/0995459304/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463171876&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hidden+victory+of+anzacs
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2016 at 13:50

I have used ANZAC/European/American archives to reveal this and many other grand facts covered under the pile of politically manipulated information. Every line written in the book supported with real evidences. It is like we will wander around the corridors of a big library and I will show you the sources. At the end you will decide if those evidences refute the global story or not. I bet my book will win. I am ready to take on any historian if they wish so. In Turkey no one can dare to discuss with me..They have nothing to say against my evidences and the way I bring them together.

For example; did you know that Americans were so afraid of the results taken by HMS Queen Elizabeth Battleship in Gallipoli, that they have modernized all of their forts protecting east coast just a fes months after the Battle of Gallipoli... They were so afraid of this battleship because those battleships were so effective in destruction of the Ottoman forces in Gallipoli. 

When you see the very obvious evidence of this information, will you say this is the fiction of Burak? And I would say hundreds of bits of information will come together to draw the real picture of what really happened in Gallipoli... Just simply believe me, you will be definitely stunned with what you will see...

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2016 at 18:52
This is all a very interesting story. However, I would like to see refs. and sources.
I have more than a trivial knowledge of the East Coast Defense System as it existed at the time. The bit about the US being afraid of a British battleship, enough to overhaul the defenses, is pure nationalistic fantasy.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2016 at 20:23
No need, red. It's Turkish conspiracy theory fiction rubbish for those with little or no mental capacity. As you might expect it is of an ultra-nationalistic bent. Its aim is to be divisive and create mindless foot soldiers for their political masters. They lack so in their originality that they make me yawn. This clown should have been called NoGoHistorian rather than Robohistorian as this is not history at all. LOL

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 23-May-2016 at 20:30
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2016 at 06:12
The book is 320 pages long and every sentence of the book is supported by the evidences coming from the archives. You will find archive references screenshots of the actual sources. So you will be able to read the actual evidence. US being afraid of British Battleship...? You will see that an American Newspaper giving all the facts about from US goverment sources and providing maps for the effectiveness of HMS QE's effectiveness. There is also a scientific American article about it. Would that be enough to suspect that this could be right?:)

Originally posted by red clay

This is all a very interesting story. However, I would like to see refs. and sources.
I have more than a trivial knowledge of the East Coast Defense System as it existed at the time. The bit about the US being afraid of a British battleship, enough to overhaul the defenses, is pure nationalistic fantasy.

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2016 at 10:44
Originally posted by Robohistorian

The book is 320 pages long and every sentence of the book is supported by the evidences coming from the archives. You will find archive references screenshots of the actual sources. So you will be able to read the actual evidence. US being afraid of British Battleship...? You will see that an American Newspaper giving all the facts about from US goverment sources and providing maps for the effectiveness of HMS QE's effectiveness. There is also a scientific American article about it. Would that be enough to suspect that this could be right?:)

It smells cheap marketting.  If you read the book, you can share parts and references from it. If you are thinking to make a profit from the sales of this book. You should still give more detail about the it. 
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2016 at 10:57
Well, I think I gave a very sound example. Red Clay said, it is a fantasy to say American might have feared from British and I gave what sources I used to bring forth this fact. What do you exactly want? Do you want me to copy paste whole book here?:)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2016 at 14:14
The US military modernized some of the Coastal defense grid in response to the war that was being fought in Europe. Common sense at that time, dictated that the US would become involved sooner or later. The main fear wasn't battleships, it was the Submarine, a new and unknown threat.

BTW- Many of the blockhouses and emplacements built at the time, still exist. Some examples are- Ft Monroe Va., Cape May NJ, New Bedford Mass.

Most were still active and manned during WWII.

I might also point out that the US was a main supplier of ammunition and other war materials to the British. The only reason I can think of to fear the Brits, would be that they couldn't pay us.

Edited by red clay - 24-May-2016 at 14:25
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2016 at 18:07
Well, If you believe that you know why these forts are modernized better than US officials and journalists of the time, what could I say:)

War in Europe was a zero level danger for US. Russians were invading Ottoman cities by waving US flags... (I have provided pictures)...American scientific circles and department of defence openly confirmed the danger HMS QE posed for their defences. 

Red Clay, instead of saying I know it all, you should take a look at these evidences. I bet, you won't regret.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 10:08
I don't know it all, I would be the first one to say that. However I do know a reasonable amount of the history of the region I grew up in and live in.
That is the East Coast. A main branch of my family has lived here since the 1700's and were centered on the coast.

As to the Coastal emplacements, a first cousin was the Channel Master for the Delaware River and tributaries. He gave me several tours of the then existing emplacements. Many are gone now. But I got a ground level history from him and others.

One thing I've learned from this forum is when someone presents an extraordinary claim, They must present equally extraordinary evidence.
So far you have resisted any request for sources.

If the only reason your here is to sell your book, I'm not interested.

Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 16:45
Your lack of knowledge of the US, 1914-1918, is striking for someone who supposedly researched this.

War, a zero danger level? From the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915, it was very real. Throw in the active sabotage from Germany, re-Black Tom explosion, and the Government knew where things were headed. However, the country was isolationist still.

Unknown.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 17:39
Red Clay, your approach is very interesting. I am telling you that I have written a book full of evidences, 320 pages long...Because you dont want to buy the book, you blame me with not providing evidence. 
You tell me I lack knowledge but I say what you know is false and I have written a book just because what you (I mean in general you, public) know is mostly false. Your local history information might be valuable if you could fuse it with my study.

If you think poor german army and Austrians who persistently begged Italy to forgive them (There is an evidence about it in the book) would be able to wage an attack on east coast of USA, your WW1 knowledge is very little. Well, I will tell you to read my book again and you will think it is an advertisement. Well,i what else can I do:)

As I say, my evidences are real evidences and they are all western sources including American sources like Scientific American magazine article, etc... I am not claiming anything... I am just telling you that your sources says this...Either you make a 3 year research and find what I have discovered or buy the book and save your time. I think what I offer is reasonable:)

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 19:01
OK, Robohistorian, you have your opportunity to overturn the established evidence/argument by the usual protocol, overturning by proof of evidence. If your evidence is absolute proof that everything in the book is one hundred percent accurate, showing us source material backing it up we will consider what is said with due respect. If you're intelligent enough this shouldn't be any trouble. At AE we treat everything posted with the respect it deserves unless it lacks credibility and/or breaks out code of conduct. We look forward to your detailed evidence/proof.   
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 19:37
Well, do you want me to send you a copy of the book?
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 19:48
What I have used as evidence in the book was meta-datas... As you know meta-data is the raw datas which contain no comment or personal idea. Intelligence agencies also use meta datas to create knowledge about their subjects. A meta-data is like... If you analyse this post you would say robohistorian and Dragon are part of the discussion... You can not deny that... If we had a photograph taken together...Someone would argue that robo and dragon have some sort of affiliation... Well you can not say what sort of affiliation but you can definitely say some sort of affiliation exists... And if someone comes up with an newspaper article which is about an armed conflict with another forum admin where robo and dragon fought together, than someone would argue that robo and dragon are in an organizational affiliation with each other possibly aimed at destroying rival forum...

As you can see facts are constructed not so easily. Thats why it takes time years to write a book.. And thats why it is not easy to show one perfect evidence which will make you think that what I say is definitely correct. It is bit of a detective work actually...
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2016 at 19:51
And Thanks for your approach as an admin was quite respectful... 
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2016 at 01:01
Don't waste our time.Wink

It shouldn't be that much hard to share a singel source. 

Also I have enough reason to suspect the book. 

All this topic is a marketing act from "Robot Publishing(Publisher of the Book)", isn't it Robohistorian? 

Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2016 at 14:23
Well I tell you that what you learnt from academical history is all false. If I had any academical skill, I would not be able to discover this. What source you want? What do you want to see? One evidence that tell you all the facts?. You are not well educated it seems... There is no such thing in science.

You dont have to read this post. You are not representing the whole forum. If you are not happy with it, just ignore...
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Robohistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2016 at 15:36
By the way I am a writer with 11 years of experience. I have sold 1 million copies in 11 years. I am a writer, I live by writing. I will do so in the future regardless of what people think about it. This is not the case. The case I have made a great discovery and I need honest historians and honest readers who would understand the grandness of the hidden fact and share my excitement...
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2016 at 02:00
Originally posted by Robohistorian

Well I tell you that what you learnt from academical history is all false. If I had any academical skill, I would not be able to discover this.
It doesn't bode well for your writing if it follows the same illogical path as this statement.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>