Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the difference?

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the difference?
    Posted: 03-Apr-2016 at 13:30
What is the difference between Snowden & Can Dundar? 

Is US or Obama in the right position to criticize Erdogan?

Of course level is too diffrence but same shit basic elements also in USA


Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Apr-2016 at 16:18
Originally posted by Aeoli

What is the difference between Snowden & Can Dundar? 

Is US or Obama in the right position to criticize Erdogan?

Of course level is too diffrence but same shit basic elements also in USA



Absolutely huge difference, at first sight, Aeoli, but saying that I'm unsure what Turkish laws your newspaper man is meant to have broken. Not that I can think why he should be held accountable, as a pressman for the conduct of the government in power. Regarding Snowden, he was in a position generally accepted as having restraints against disclosing sensitive material. However, it could be argued that some of the material which was only embarrassing when disclosed should not be considered in the same light as material putting current field operatives in jeopardy. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2016 at 05:24
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Absolutely huge difference, at first sight, Aeoli, but saying that I'm unsure what Turkish laws your newspaper man is meant to have broken.

Turkey is not a law state, so I don't think that Turkish laws are matter. Current Turkey is good example of how stuck democracy. Democracy in here just means election and polls now. There is no law. We are real form of the fears of ancient philosophers about democracy.


Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Regarding Snowden, he was in a position generally accepted as having restraints against disclosing sensitive material. However, it could be argued that some of the material which was only embarrassing when disclosed should not be considered in the same light as material putting current field operatives in jeopardy. 

When I read "disclosing sensitive material", your all huge difference return to the dust, my friend. 

Do you have any idea about why Can DUNDAR is accusing? I mean which news and  how sensitve is the issue?

It seems that Dundar sees same huge difference as you. In his last defence, he mentioned about Snowden is a spy(he is not directly saying) but he is a reporter.  

Let me discripe how shitty and cheap this perspective with a example

*Snowden can give the sources to an orginary reporter.

*Reporter can keep his source as secret. 

*Reporter write it, make a news about it and he is totally free because of freedom speech.

*Reporter gets Pulitzer. HAPPY END


Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2016 at 07:16
Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Absolutely huge difference, at first sight, Aeoli, but saying that I'm unsure what Turkish laws your newspaper man is meant to have broken.

Turkey is not a law state, so I don't think that Turkish laws are matter. Current Turkey is good example of how stuck democracy. Democracy in here just means election and polls now. There is no law. We are real form of the fears of ancient philosophers about democracy.
If Turkish laws aren't the matter here then on what pretext is this newspaper man taken to court. Is it that all articles in your newspapers have to be cleared by a governmental department or something? As for the fear of ancient philosophers, Aeoli, what were these fears about having democracy?


Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Regarding Snowden, he was in a position generally accepted as having restraints against disclosing sensitive material. However, it could be argued that some of the material which was only embarrassing when disclosed should not be considered in the same light as material putting current field operatives in jeopardy. 

When I read "disclosing sensitive material", your all huge difference return to the dust, my friend. 

Do you have any idea about why Can DUNDAR is accusing? I mean which news and  how sensitve is the issue?

It seems that Dundar sees same huge difference as you. In his last defence, he mentioned about Snowden is a spy(he is not directly saying) but he is a reporter.  

Let me discripe how shitty and cheap this perspective with a example

*Snowden can give the sources to an orginary reporter.

*Reporter can keep his source as secret. 

*Reporter write it, make a news about it and he is totally free because of freedom speech.

*Reporter gets Pulitzer. HAPPY END


I would hardly say there's not a gulf between a member of the press whose job tends to be to sniff out stories of potential interest to the reader and disclose them and an operative of the security services who tends to be obliged by contract, written or verbal, to keep certain aspects/knowledge secret.. There's no conflict here only differences in perceived obligation.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Master of Meanings

Joined: 06-Nov-2010
Location: /
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14624
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2016 at 09:39
Sorry about your loses in terrorist attacks aeoli!Snowden has shown us that Big Brother has had exclusive right over our privacy but in the same time he threatened lot of people under cover of his country.There are always consequences in that game:they call it betrayal!I can not understand what is issue of your man above?Please give me short explanation?!?I agree with Alani till now.That was my idea: Give sources to journalist and make reporter Pulitzer price winner!Fifth amendment rules!Hi-Five for freedom speech U.S.! 
Back to Top
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2016 at 11:05
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

If Turkish laws aren't the matter here then on what pretext is this newspaper man taken to court. Is it that all articles in your newspapers have to be cleared by a governmental department or something?

The issuie is not limited with media in Turkey.  

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

As for the fear of ancient philosophers, Aeoli, what were these fears about having democracy?

Tyranny of the Majority

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I would hardly say there's not a gulf between a member of the press whose job tends to be to sniff out stories of potential interest to the reader and disclose them and an operative of the security services who tends to be obliged by contract, written or verbal, to keep certain aspects/knowledge secret.. There's no conflict here only differences in perceived obligation.

For me both case are same, the negative face of the state is put in front of the public by heroes 
 


Back to Top
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2016 at 01:32
Originally posted by medenaywe

Sorry about your loses in terrorist attacks aeoli!

It is not my lose. I don't know those people directly. It is the lose of humanity. I don't not count people according to their religion as ISIS, according to thier race as Nazis and according to thier passport. 

(I know you try to be polite and thanks for that)

Originally posted by medenaywe

Snowden has shown us that Big Brother has had exclusive right over our privacy but in the same time he threatened lot of people under cover of his country.There are always consequences in that game:they call it betrayal!

Do your nation live to protect USA state or USA state live to protect your nation?


Originally posted by medenaywe

I can not understand what is issue of your man above?Please give me short explanation?!?

There was a supplier convoy which was controlled by Turkish Secret Service and They said convoy was going to Turkmens in Syria and it was carrying aid supplies according to the Prime minister(Erdoğan) order. 

But when the military guy checked the convoy. He just found GUNS and Turkmens in Syria rejected that they knew anything about this aid supplies.

DUNDAR made this news.

as you see, if we start to think each countries' sensitive points, we can't move. We shouldn't talk.
Back to Top
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Master of Meanings

Joined: 06-Nov-2010
Location: /
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14624
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2016 at 04:56
Personally I have always thought those secret services had big&out of control authorizations.Now I got your clue.So who control our Guardians?
Back to Top
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Master of Meanings

Joined: 06-Nov-2010
Location: /
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14624
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2016 at 04:58
They all make fortune aside their regular jobs.Pussies.
Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2016 at 20:23
Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

If Turkish laws aren't the matter here then on what pretext is this newspaper man taken to court. Is it that all articles in your newspapers have to be cleared by a governmental department or something?

The issuie is not limited with media in Turkey. 
 
Then I'm not too sure what your point is for the comparison, Aeoli.

Originally posted by Aeoli

 
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

As for the fear of ancient philosophers, Aeoli, what were these fears about having democracy?

Tyranny of the Majority

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I would hardly say there's not a gulf between a member of the press whose job tends to be to sniff out stories of potential interest to the reader and disclose them and an operative of the security services who tends to be obliged by contract, written or verbal, to keep certain aspects/knowledge secret.. There's no conflict here only differences in perceived obligation.

For me both case are same, the negative face of the state is put in front of the public by heroes 
 


Are you against equality as a principle, Aeoli? Not that either of those men actually experienced anything close to a real democracy. They had what would be classed as a meritocracy, and a pretty narrow type at that. You had to be the right people to be allowed the vote and be in power. Generally that meant the established ruling rich, and on the whole men. Being born in the land wasn't enough to allow you any rights either. My guess is that these men disliked their ideas being put forward for a vote.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2016 at 20:31
Originally posted by Aeoli

 There was a supplier convoy which was controlled by Turkish Secret Service and They said convoy was going to Turkmens in Syria and it was carrying aid supplies according to the Prime minister(Erdoğan) order. 

But when the military guy checked the convoy. He just found GUNS and Turkmens in Syria rejected that they knew anything about this aid supplies.

DUNDAR made this news.

as you see, if we start to think each countries' sensitive points, we can't move. We shouldn't talk.

Just a thought, Aeoli, but what if what transpired here was planned to happen. Something here somehow doesn't add up. Looks to me as if Dundar may be a dupe, a patsy.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2016 at 01:34
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising


Are you against equality as a principle, Aeoli?

Equality like in Soviet Russia, same size house, same monthly food aid etc.

You can give your child the right to choose colour of his/her room. But you should decide the brand after checking price-quality-chemical safety...

He or She can suggest a brand also but you should explain it why it shouldn't be. 

When you give the equal right to vote for the room colour, you take it the risk of using unsafety brand

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Just a thought, Aeoli, but what if what transpired here was planned to happen. Something here somehow doesn't add up. Looks to me as if Dundar may be a dupe, a patsy.

Please on it. 

and don't get it how relevent it. 

The main issue is, in both case there is situation which is not proper in international laws and there are two people who show them to world. Both people accuse about it in their countries. But one country accuse the other country of being un respetful about freedom speech. 

just WTF


Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2016 at 23:59
Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising


Are you against equality as a principle, Aeoli?

Equality like in Soviet Russia, same size house, same monthly food aid etc.

You can give your child the right to choose colour of his/her room. But you should decide the brand after checking price-quality-chemical safety...

He or She can suggest a brand also but you should explain it why it shouldn't be. 

When you give the equal right to vote for the room colour, you take it the risk of using unsafety brand
My belief in equality stems from my belief that we are what we are due to our circumstances and not design, which generally holds up. It certainly has nothing to do with an ill-conceived scenario.

Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Just a thought, Aeoli, but what if what transpired here was planned to happen. Something here somehow doesn't add up. Looks to me as if Dundar may be a dupe, a patsy.

Please on it. 

and don't get it how relevent it. 

The main issue is, in both case there is situation which is not proper in international laws and there are two people who show them to world. Both people accuse about it in their countries. But one country accuse the other country of being un respetful about freedom speech. 

just WTF


OK, Aeoli, let me put it this way. The difference between their respective situations is as follows, in a round about way. Snowden in his position was like your friend you decide to confide in a sensitive secret, as long as they tell no one else, but then betrays your confidence. How would you feel about that person for going against your wishes? Dundar, on the other hand is not restricted by a promise like that. Security personnel tend to sign contracts stipulating how they should keep state secrets just that secret. Only one of them had freedom in regards to their respective issues disclosed.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun


Joined: 13-Feb-2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 230
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2016 at 11:02
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

OK, Aeoli, let me put it this way. The difference between their respective situations is as follows, in a round about way. Snowden in his position was like your friend you decide to confide in a sensitive secret, as long as they tell no one else, but then betrays your confidence. How would you feel about that person for going against your wishes? Dundar, on the other hand is not restricted by a promise like that. Security personnel tend to sign contracts stipulating how they should keep state secrets just that secret. Only one of them had freedom in regards to their respective issues disclosed.

Obviously, this is very subjective perspective and as I gave the example before, there would be nobody to accuse, if Snowden told everything to a reporter and kept his identity as secret.

However, your attitude is like that there is swimming ban and a guy is getting in that pool to save one little girl. But you are arguing with him about why he got in the pool.

My mean serving public/global interest always comes first. Example, what will you do if one guy from Turkish secret service  come to USA with all the document which show ISIS and Turkey cooperation?



Back to Top
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Avatar
Spam Fighter

Joined: 09-May-2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6064
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2016 at 11:11
I guess it depends on what you mean by "serving public/global interest"? Do you mean public safety and wellbeing or just general nosiness? 

The isis and Turkey cooperating thing. Better not talk about that in public my friend.


Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 12-Apr-2016 at 11:13
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

Message:
   Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
 

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.