Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terror Attack In Brussels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror Attack In Brussels
    Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 05:47
Originally posted by Mosquito

Indeed it happend in my city. One may criticise it but actually I support this type of behaviour. Many people in my city were angry when those 3 boys were sentenced and went to prison. One recived 2 years, the second got 3 months of prison and 1 year of social works, the third got his lawsuit going on because claims that is not guilty.

Sorry, what kind of behaviour do you support? I didn't get it.

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Yes Aeoli..as hard as might be for you to grasp...

Yes, it is hard because we saw this movie before Wink

appeasement and apologia do nothing but assist terrorist cultists. 

I partly agree

Just moments ago, I visited my nearest Muslim neighbor; who is a cherished friend. We prayed together for peace..and for protection of Muslim and Christian alike from cultist terrorist thugs. We prayed for strongmen to intervene and not apologise for their conduct through moral relativism. 

And then we had some damn fine Turkish coffee. 

All in all...a good day. 

Now call me then as an Obammite would; an Islamophobist. 

I dare you.

I can't see your point in this story and the threat which was end of it.

Your nation had the courage and bled heavily to stop that bullshit. 

Have the courage to do so now.

Doesn't your nation have enough bomb ?
I don't want to live  that kind of bully county. 

This supposed to end in United Nations Security Council but it seems there is no country in there who has testicals 

J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 06:02
As I recall, the frank answer given by the consul of the Barbary States to the recently independent USA,
back in 1786, when the loss of British Royal Navy protocols meant that US ships were subject to piracy..

..was a longstanding stock Islamic response..

& to paraphrase, the bounden duty of all true Islamists..  is to..

..to either crush, enslave or kill the 'kaffir/infidel' where possible, or at least exact $- tribute, until it was..

"Thus it is written, & is to the end of time - immutable."

Seems maybe - a bit too much like organised crime - masquerading as religion?

Or so the Emperor of Byzantium reckoned.. & which the previous Pope - was cursed for noting..
Be Modest In Thyself..
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 06:31
Aeoli: ''I can't see your point in this story and the threat which was end of it."'

It does not surprise me that you could not see the point of the story.
In fact I presumed it before inclusion of the story.

If you perceive a threat....report it to the owner otherwise move on. And or answer the challenge.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 24-Mar-2016 at 06:36
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 07:11

Aeoli: ''I can't see your point in this story and the threat which was end of it."'
It does not surprise me that you could not see the point of the story.
In fact I presumed it before inclusion of the story.

Should I think that your thoughts are shallow so you can't explain it deeply  Confused   ??? 
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 12:04
Three Arabs - citisens of Holland arrested in Poland while trying to buy arms!
http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/03/18/three-dutch-arrested-in-poland-in-weapons-purchase/
http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/03/18/three-dutch-arrested-in-poland-in-weapons-purchase/

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Mar-2016 at 14:02
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 14:04
Good job Mosquito!Unity is our common goal!I will be happy when this will happen in Arabic countries also!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 15:54
Originally posted by medenaywe

Good job Mosquito!Unity is our common goal!I will be happy when this will happen in Arabic countries also!

I bet that now those guys are experiencing the war against terror in the Polish prison. Im not sure if they will make it out alive ;) Their Polish inmates might be not politically very correct.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 16:00
Muslim refugees welcome to Poland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8r27RmdBg4

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Mar-2016 at 16:00
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 18:36
Blind hatred, fueled by fear. Your not thinking, your reacting. It will be something you'll have to live with for many years after. You may be comfortable with it now, but it will come back on you at sometime.

RE- The internment of Japanese Americans during WWII

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 18:54
Blind hatred somtimes helps to survive. Because today our civilisation once again is on the edge of collapse.

To all who got doubts, I dedicate this speech of simple monk Marco D'Aviano which inspired German and Polish troops at the gates of Vienna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjdvf01pJXg

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 19:04
Originally posted by Mosquito

Blind hatred somtimes helps to survive. Because today our civilisation once again is on the edge of collapse.

To all who got doubts, I dedicate this speech of simple monk Marco D'Aviano which inspired German and Polish troops at the gates of Vienna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjdvf01pJXg

The first is rubbish the second misguided nationalistic propo.

HEAR ME WELL.

Your very close to a ban reference violations of the CoC:

'' 5. defamatory remarks, offensive images, pe words of hate. Any remarks that stirs up anger. In dealing with flame wars, comments that started the flame war will have more weight in terms of violation.

6. Nationalism and the belittlement of religious groups; derogatory remarks to religious, national or ethnic groups and members, jingoism, bigotry, racism, political propaganda.''

I'm not going to warn you about this...because you have promoted this before. and you also know that's it not necessary to state your case in the fashion you have.

You will simply disappear. So tone it way back.

Believe it.

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 19:20
Do as you wish CV. I dont see anything wrong in the historic speech of blessed Marco D'Aviano which after 300 years became actual again. History makes circles, you may not see it from your house somwhere in the USA, but here in Europe it is pretty visible to those who can watch and think. IF you need to ban me, do it and be happy.

I wish everyone Happy Easter unless some didnt start to celebrate ramadan instead.

PS: I didnt know that this Italian movie about Italian monk and his role in the battle of Vienna is nationalistic.

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Mar-2016 at 19:25
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 20:08
D'Avino is famous for more than his speech at the battle...he was also famous for his piety..his devotion and his rejection of needless violence and those who promoted it..such as you.

It is nationalistic in the context; that in your rejection of the 'brotherhood of man'..which he preached as a good catholic; you're using it, afaic, to promote-justify violence towards Muslims who have immigrated to Poland.

It is also jingoistic in the same sense. And whether or not anyone has chosen to celebrate Ramadan is none of your business. In point of fact it was merely another obfuscation on your part...ie. a covert slap and slur towards Muslims.

And finally...to presume you can teach me, let alone impress me, with a knowledge of history is a height of folly on your part. You and Athena tried that long ago...and failed.

You're still failing.

So keep studying as it will be a considerable time before I consider you a peer...in any capacity. Your attempted use of D'Avino is a case in point. it merely has established you as a bigot.

But in keeping with the holiday. I return your Easter greetings and allow you to continue to exist here...for now..not only for Christ's sake... but Red's as well.

He is loathe to see his long time members go.

I am not.

My advice to you is go away for a few days.

Because this thread is now closed due to your violations.

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 20:16
Locking the thread won't make this go away, and I don't want it to.

Mosquito wrote-
Only one kind of people will be not tollerated here. Its our country and our right to decide. You Americans can always invite all those so called refugees from the middle east and Africa to your own country. Most of Europe would be very happy if you do it.

Hey, we've already done that. Poland Italy Ireland and on and on. It's your turn.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 20:17
Well, unlike some I try to learn somthing from everyone I meet, also on this forum.

You seems to think that you can read in my mind but you are wrong, because you are trying to do it from your american perspective.
And thank you and Red for your patience towards me.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 20:50
Originally posted by red clay

Mosquito wrote-
Only one kind of people will be not tollerated here. Its our country and our right to decide. You Americans can always invite all those so called refugees from the middle east and Africa to your own country. Most of Europe would be very happy if you do it.

Hey, we've already done that. Poland Italy Ireland and on and on. It's your turn.

No Red. You are also not free from seeing things from the American perspective. You guys dont understand what Europe is. I even dare to say that you guys think that Europe is some kind of less important and inferior continent, similar in everything to USA but worse and weaker than USA.

Your country got just a little more than 200 years and was founded by immigrants from Europe, first Anglo-Saxon immigrants who were joined by Germans, French, Italians, Poles, Irish and others. You seems to belive that it is natural that people from all the corners of the world make one society and live in one state, that they are united but in the same time diversed.

In Europe things looks different. Here people live on the same territory for 1000 and even more years. They got neighbours whom they know well because they know them and often fight against them also for 1000 years and longer. Each country got its unique culture, history, traditions and language. Every time you cross the border you enter on the completelly different territory where everything is different, not only language but customs, food ,traditions. Somtimes you can see the difference even within one small country such as for example Belgium when you leave the territory of Valons and enter the land of Flammands.
People here want to preserve their culture and language. They want their countries to be their and not change into some kind of America. The nations in Europe cooperate together within European Union but they will never melt into one nation. However all those nations share similar values and similar history because one was always influecing the other, even when they were lethal enemies.
But now, after 300 years to us come millions of aliens who become a threat to our nations and cultures. There where their numbers are high they managed to change those countries and not for better. Nobody has invited them, actually it looks like an enemy invasion right now when hordes of people from middle east, africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan are roaming north trough the whole continent and nobody is able to stop them. They openly declare that for our cultures, religion and customs got only contempt and are not different than Ottoman army which in 1683 was besieging Vienna. They demand from us money and tollerance but they offer nothing in exchange and for sure they dont offer us tollerance. Some societies are already not able to defend itself anymore. Just like Belgians because in Brussels already 1/4 of the city is muslim. The most popular name in Brussels which is given to new born boys is Muhhamad. Western democracies became so corrupt that they hide facts from their societies in the name of internal peace and political corretness - eg. rape scandal in Koln in Germany or children abuse scandal in Britain where the victims were hundrieds or English children and their opressors were Pakistani but police was afraid to arrest them because they were muslims and national minority.
Red: Poles, Italians and the Irish easilly integrated into your American society because albeit different, they were similar. Those who come to Europe now got no intention to integrate, are different, mostly hostile, and instead of integrating they want to outnumber us and force us in their way of life.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2016 at 20:55
This is the attitude of most of so called refugees, not of radicals, not of terrorists but so called "moderate muslims":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

And if you will ever come to Sweden, remember to not enter any of 92 "no go" zones which are not controlled by Swedish state anymore but ruled by sharia.

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Mar-2016 at 20:59
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 00:01
There was recently an interesting Australian TV report on Sweden's 'no go' Muslim enclaves..

The Australians, led by a female reporter, went in to a shopping area & interviewed Muslims..
.. but were rapidly threatened, then physically assaulted, quite unprovoked, in broad daylight..
 ..while the cops made themselves scarce.. 

I credit US law enforcement for not backing down - in similar circumstances, even at risk of riots..
IMO, its for shame that 'political correctness' effectively enables this variant of 'organised crime' today..

Be Modest In Thyself..
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 01:35
Originally posted by red clay

Totally agreed

@Mosquito 

@conservative US friends

Edited by Aeoli - 25-Mar-2016 at 01:36
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 05:01
Aeoli I completelly agree with you and the message coming from this pics. Thats why I belive that it must be the people the ones who will take care for the safety of the country, not the goverment and special services. I will never agree for such security meassures like those in the USA where goverment services can read all the e-mails and intercept all the phone talks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>