Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

health/wellbeing help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: health/wellbeing help
    Posted: 31-Mar-2016 at 21:45
Today a lump on my finger has gotten painful/sore suddenly. It is certainly either/both from the poison sprayed veges/fruit and/or from one of the other things i bought from "organic" place, and/or from the fluoridated water that i've been forced back to the last few weeks. Of course its my fault for not being careful what i eat, not their fault, isn't it? Even though you tell me not to "needlessly worry", its my fault for eating what you say not to eat or not eating what you say to eat isn't it? Only gotten painful lumps a few times when eaten things i am wary of. Not sure if it is cancer or arthritis/rickets/osteoperosis, but surely rickets/arthritis wouldn't get painful suddenly one day from eating whatever. This is why i get angry that no one will listen and no one cares abut the things forced on me. Don't say "go see a Dr", because it is certainly because they are forcing this stuff on me (can't be coincidence, timing is exact etc). I am sure there is a conspiracy to dumb people down, keep people docile/weak, and poison us/me.
As far as i am concerned water/food Poisoners are among the worst and cowardliest criminals in world & history. (Even though there are some more painful/horrible/etc things to suffer being/been done to one.)

edit post:
I could be wrong about the spray and/or some other things (but not the fluoridation). The organic people claim they don't spray, it may be white from rain water. The lump might be sore for one of the other reasons or some other reason. And the burning tongue/mouth/throat might have been something else. Though i really need a scientific examination of the broccoli etc to prove it is or isn't sprayed.
As i always say, i am sometimes/often wrong about somethings, but what ever i am wrong about doesn't mean i am wrong about everything and there are some things at least that i am definitely not wrong but right about. I'm always forced to admit what i am wrong about but other orthodox never do. Always my wrong or alle(d)gedly [spelling?] wrong gets highlighted and my rights never get credited.
Unfortunately times when i make a fool of myself make people not see the right things.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 01-Apr-2016 at 00:50
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2016 at 06:40
Oh dear..

A-R.. with regard to the thread topic.. I wish to be helpful, not harmful..
..so kindly check your needlessly negative responses..

A tenet of 'delusional/disordered' thought processes is the apparent inability..
..to accept an evidence-based , rational critique of one's strongly held beliefs/values..

Scientifically, of course, it is incumbent on the practitioner to amend such fundamentally held ideas..
..when evidence to to contrary is repeatedly shown to be irrefutable..

Holding such views regardless/failing to accept that such strongly held ideas.. when they are unequivocally shown to be demonstrably false, & ought to be rationally relinquished..
.. is FYI, per se evidence of mental derangement..

This is not a matter for emotive-based gainsay.. so please, for your own sake, & for those who care..
..do yourself a favour.. & seek proper help for the distress which you are clearly showing here..

Best wishes for a positive outcome, too..

Be Modest In Thyself..
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2016 at 06:55

This topic/thread originally was not really anymuch about me until you attacked me personally (even if i may have possibly originally mis-taken your first post/reply). And now it has also become about me because i am desperately crying out about me being lately Forced back onto the poison fluoridated water which is badly effecting me (and also the "organic" food i ordered which sems to be negatively effecting me too).

You/they/everyone have not "unequivocally shown to be false" anything, nor any "evidence to contrary is repeatedly shown to be irrefutable". That's just a common slimmy tactic to just say that as if it is true to deceive readers.
No one has refuted/disproven my Fluoridation Paper which i posted in this thread awhile ago. As always people like you just evade the evidences/facts and just use slimmy/dirty tactics. I challenge anyone and everyone here in NZ to a debate on national TV on my fluoridation paper. Whatever points may be wrong, the main points that smash their claims are defintiely right not wrong. I am not afraid of anyone no matter what their scientific or academic etc credentials are, since i am in no doubt that i got to the Truth root-issue that smashes their claims why they fluoridate tap water. The only thing i am afraid of is dirty/slimmy tactics evading the real issue evidences similar to yours.

"inability....to accept an evidence-based , rational critique" That fluoiridation paper of mine is very evidence based and rational. . You are the one who has just posted mere words attacking me personally and evading real evidences.
It is not "emotive gainsay". Certainly i do sometimes/often overreact and make mistakes, but there is no doubt the the fluoridated water (and that the sprayed food) definitely effect my health and ability badly. I have proven the  real solution to the fluoridation issue. Everyone refuse to fairly consider it. I am always being forced to have to consider i may be wrong. No one else ever considers that they may be wrong and/or i may be right.

As to the "seek proper help". I have tried so many times in the past years/decades. My experience of the "health" regime has been negative and i so stay clear of their likes. See the block in the fluoridation paper on "go to a Dr" for some reasons. If they want to help the first thing is to stop forcing me to eat/drink fluoridated water. Stop spraying our food. If everyone is so right then why don't they give me the answers?

Yes i am in distress, but who are you to makeout that the distress is my fault not the fluoridationists etc faults.

What ever imperfections/faults i have, you have shown that you yourself have bad/mean/slimmy/dirty traits worse than mine (you may have better health but you are not a better/gooder/truer person going by your dirty tactics and the mean things you say to me). You have been far more "needlessly negative" to me than i have been to you. Perhaps you would like me to copy and paste quotes from your posts  from the last two pages to prove it. Let's start with your name-calling & implyings that i am "delusional/disordered", "mental  derangement", etc.

You should have some respect. You are talking to the perosn that possibly discovered "(King) Arthur's" 12 battles 9 battlesites, the Wonders of Britain, Joseph in Egypt, Moses in Egypt, Atlantis capital city, the answer to Fluoridationists, that the first 40+ popes are fake as they really match the Roman emperors, etc etc. (Some may possibly be wrong, but some are definitely not wrong. Some turned out afterwards to have already been more or less found by others too before me, but some had not been.) I have three ebooks on 3 of these in allempires ebooks.

----

An addition to the fluoridation is not "safe" section of my Water vs Fluoride paper:
- Kepha[s] in the bibical authority of the pope thread/topic on christianityboard.com said to me "don't drink the kool aid" [this was when a pastor was still bringing me water from artesian (though i never was sure if i could trust him or not due to some concerns)]. In the fluoridation thread/topic on theapricity.com some one had similarily said "by all means keep drinking the kool aid". Surely this is possible evidence that they are poisoning people on purpose.

-----

About my present distress here in NZ:

No one here locally/nationally cares that i am being *forced* to eat/drink fluoridated water/food which certainly seems to be negatively effecting my health & ability again (as always when i am forced back on the filth). As far as i am concerned that means everyone is in agreement with and friends of the regime/system & the fluoridation pushers, and are my enemies. My blood be on everyones heads.

I have smashed the whole "reason" that they "have to" fluoridate the water "for the good of peoples teeth". But unfortunately it is not proof that matters but power/publicity/presentation/psychological etc. I have given the answer and yet no one will do anything about it (i am not able to in my situation/condition).

* forced because (1) they refuse to stop fluoridating my tap water, (2) the meter reader picked my door lock in Feb, and i am trapped here until/unless i can get locks that can't be picked so easily (i have personal papers i have to keep safe), and the locksmiths refused to do my locks,  and so i can't get out to get clean water, (3) no one cares, no one will help me to  get clean water and/or with the locks/security problem, (4) it is not possible to have a filter here, and there are no bottled waters i can buy, etc (see my Paper giving reasons).

No one here in NZ believes me, they believe the regime. It is even insulting that people think i am dumb/wrong about everything.

Some people i have told about the water have gotten unfluoridated artesian water for themselves or got filters, while they don't care that i go one being poisoned. They didn't even thank me for telling them. Only care about themselves.

These organics claimed this last weeks that their food isn't sprayed. Yet previously they and other organics claimed that they/organics can & do spray some. If the organic is not sprayed i wonder if it could be fluoride. Something seems wrong with it as it seems to negatively effect me. But i can not be overly sure whether is or isn't bad/ok. But the fluoridated water very certainly does seem to effect me badly (multiple experiences and evidences). Regardless i should have the/a free and equal right to clean water, and not be Forced to drink their filth. Who are they to say what is good for My teeth. My health and ability are just as important as others teeth. I  have given plenty of better solutions to the tooth decay "reason" so there is no excuse saying that others teeth are more important than me.

That fluoridation paper of mine i posted solves the root issue and i should be able to say "I rest my case".

-------

The problem with the enemy attack here (and anywhere else) is that people fail to understand/recognise/admit that whatever few/many minor/major flaws/wrongs/dumbs/bads/sick we may possibly have that doesn't mean we are always all-wrong/-dumb/-bad/-sick and not ever right/good, and it doesn't mean that the other side is not ever wrong/bad but is always all-right/-good.
This slimmy/dirty tactic of finding any imperfections in a person/post/paper and exagerating/highlighting them and using them to smear/ridicule the person as an evasion/diversion of the true issue is often used along with other dirty tactics by pro-mainstream people.

It is a waste of time posting on net/web. Most people are not readers. The enemy (Rome?) controls all the forums etc anyway it seems.
And if AE doesn't stop Jaw posting personal insults i'm leaving anyway.

------

"Life is like walking a tight wire (very difficult to find the right delicate proportion balance in everything)", "both  sides claim to have the right balance. The ruling mainstream establishment certainly doesn't have it." - me.

"A friend in need is a friend in deed."
"he who is not for me is against me" - bible.
"All law(s) is covered in one law: love thy neighbour as thyself / do unto others as you would have done to you." - bible.

"Freedom to starve!" (- German farmer at end of WW2 'liberation'.)
"Loading people with burdens that they won't even touch with their little finger" - JC (rough paraphrase).
"am I my borthers keeper" - Cain.
"Just because it is "not impossible" for (say) a disabled person to crawl without a wheel chair/crutches, it doesnt mean it is right for system/people to force us to (whatever our equivalent circumstance)." - me.

"Genocide is any/all things that destroy/undermine a culture/race/nation"
"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen.

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it
and eventually they will believe it.”- Adolf Hitler
“A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” -Lenin.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge"
"It is impossible for anyone to learn that which he thinks he already knows" ~ Plutarch

"in the last days there will be mockers/scoffers" (jude 18).

"There is no enlightenment outside of daily life" ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" ~ Philip K. Dick.
"The truth will set you free" - Bible.

"Think!" - TR Welling.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - Mohandas Gandhi
"In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.  I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.
"They must find it hard to take Truth for Authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth."
"for god shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a/the lie" (2 Thess 2:11).

'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true' - Pilger's law.
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~ George Orwell.

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer.
"New opinions often appear 1st as jokes & fancies, then as blasphemies & treason, then as questions open to discussion, and finally as established truths." - George Bernard Shaw.
"3/4/5 stages: denial, anger, panic, bargaining, acceptance" - 'the Simpsons'.
"takes time to penetrate outer defenses" - Walter Alter.

"If you want to know whom our future political leaders are then look at today’s protestors". - A.J.P. Taylor.
"The greatest homage to truth is to use it" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
"freedom/knowledge is power"

"All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume" ~ Noam Chomsky.
"The only reason that "its no use needlessly worrying about what we can't change" is because everyone keeps saying that". - me.

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force."
"In war it is not right [or proof] that matters but victory [or power/publicity/propaganda/psychological]". - AH.
"criminals don't reason".
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent" ~ Calvin Coolidge
"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up" ~ Babe Ruth

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
- Edmund Burke.

"If we want to get something done right/properly we have to do it ourself."
"Never trust to another what you should do yourself." - German proverb. (Unfortunately i am forced by them to eat/drink their fluoridated water.)

"prevention is better than cure."
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them" ~ Einstein

"it takes 2 (to tango)"

In Irish traditional history the king Bress was deposed as having a "blemish" ultimately because he "began to oppress his ... subjects." Examples including "He levied burdensome taxes, took their cattle, put them to work, and withheld food from them so that they became weak."

"All medicine is poison." - someone at Skeptics in the Pub.

"under a good king the peasants rejoice" - bible.
"When God means to punish a nation, he deprives the rulers of wisdom." - German proverb.
"For the new man we must first have the new body [& food/water]" - SBC/OJB.
"We are what we eat."  "What goes in must come out."
"health is the best wealth."

"They make a desert and they call it pax" - British chieftain.

"one country two systems" (criticism)
“Some people get rich and others eat shit and die.” - Hunter S. Thompson.
"50 cities" or "...61% of reticulated water supplies in New Zealand are fluoridated, with 52% of New  Zealanders receiving ..."
"5%"/"12 countries"/"60 countries" of the world is/are fluoridated.

"bread and circuses"

"[3 evils: Vaccination (ingredients), Fluoridation, "Mental Health"]" - early poster.

"Don't drink the kool aid". - 'Kepha[s]' in 'biblical authority of pope' thread on christianityboard (suspiciously/conveniently deleted in the forum wind-back to the date of the "you will be assimilated" threat post by same person).
"By all means go on drinking the kool aid". - a poster in the fluoridation thread on theapricity.
"Drinking the Kool-Aid" refers to the 1978 Jonestown Massacre; the phrase suggests that one has mindlessly adopted the dogma of a group or leader without fully understanding the ramifications or implications." (This certainly can fit water fluoridation though we can't of course prove it (yet?))
(This can only refer to either the fluoridated & alluminium-laced water, or just anything bad generally. Its 50/50 chance. Considering that it was mentioned in a fluoridation thread, and considering the Jonestown link, it is likely it is the water, and being done by a "christian" leader/group like Papa.)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 03-Apr-2016 at 04:17
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2016 at 04:14
From quick research it looks like chlorine/chloride used in water also has some health
concerns.

"dangers of chlorine in water"

"Health Effects of Chlorine in Drinking Water
www.pure-earth.com/chlorine.html

"The chlorine used to reduce the risk of infectious disease may account
for a substantial portion of the cancer risk associated with drinking
water."

"Dr. Ralph explains how the chlorine in your tap water may be causing
other problems."

"Chlorine's Adverse Health Effects"

"chlorination seems at first to to be a totally safe, and completely
attractive alternative."

"Chlorine by-products in drinking water or in water vapour from
showers and swimming pools can increase cancer risk."

"Ironically, even the chlorine widely used to disinfect water produces
Carcinogenic traces."

"Well water for drinking should be tested for arsenic after shock
chlorination to make sure the arsenic concentration is at a safe level
...."

"Risks associated with chlorination - Research Showcase ..."
"chlorinated drinking water, however studies evaluating the
carcinogenicity of ..."

"There is also a link between long-term exposure to high levels of
chlorinated water and some kinds of ..."

The  cancer/carcinogenic bits make me wonder about how so many men get prostate cancer.

This was interesting alternative:

"[The Dutch secret: how to provide safe drinking water without chlorine:]"
http://www.drink-water-eng-sci.net/2/1/2009/dwes-2-1-2009.pdf

Looks like it is another case of modern humans trying to use quick
and easy "science" instead of real natural/biblical cleanliness.

----

I'll just post the other sides chlorination for peoples info/interest.

"Add 16 drops of liquid chlorine bleach per gallon of water, or 8
drops per 2-liter bottle of water. Stir to mix. Sodium hypochlorite of
the concentration of 5.25% to 6% should be the only active ingredient
in the bleach."
http://www.redcross.org/prepare/disaster/water-safety/water-treatment
(The smells actually seems suspicous to me. I don't trust them.)

en.hesperian.org/.../A_Community_Guide_to_Environmental_Health:Make_Water_Safe_To_Drink

"Add 8 drops (almost one-eighth U.S. teaspoon) of regular liquid
bleach per one gallon of water to be treated. "
"The maximum safe level for drinking water according to the EPA is 4
ppm (parts per million)." / "The EPA recommends a maximum (no more
than) 4 ppm (parts per million) of chlorine for safe drinking water."
"It takes 45 minutes to destroy Giardia Protozoan (common cause of
diarrhea) with 1 ppm chlorine level."
"Add 1/8 teaspoon (or 8 drops; about 0.625 milliliters) of unscented
liquid household chlorine (5–6%) bleach for each gallon of clear water
(or 2 drops of bleach for each liter or each quart of clear water)."
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/health/make-drinking-water-safe-with-bleach/

"half a teaspoon of plain household bleach added to 10 litres"
https://www.healthed.govt.nz/resource/water-collection-tanks-and-safe-household-water

"An ideal system supplies free chlorine at a concentration of 0.3-0.5 mg/l."
"Superchlorination provides a chlorine residual of 3.0-5.0 mg/l, 10
times the recommended minimum breakpoint chlorine concentration."
"Maintain a free chlorine residual of 0.3-0.5 mg/l after a 10-minute
contact time."
http://www.water-research.net/index.php/water-treatment/tools/chlorination-of-water

"1 Gallon water is disinfected by 8-16 drops of regular household
bleach (visually about 1/4 of a teaspoon).... One teaspoon will
disinfect 5 gallons. .... 1 Oz. bleach per 200 gallons or 5 Oz. bleach
per 1000 gallons."
http://www.newjerusalem.com/PureWater.htm (the NJ makes me suspicious
of Vatican connnection.)

I once tried to find safe natural disinfectants
on wikipedia but it seemed most had health hazards. (Theres hyssop but it costs like gold  just for piddly little bottle, and it is apparently no good for internal. Oregano has anti-bacterial but how do we get unsprayed (not necessarily "organic") herbs etc if we can't have a garden?)

----

On the importance of water (and plumbling) chemical & biological safety:

"run cold water for a few minutes (15 minutes) to clear the lines;"

Quote "Water. We can’t live without it. Not for long – only about 3 days. In
fact, water is the one thing that we need the most, to survive."

[This is what i have been saying but no one cares or listens. Instead
everyone seems to be trying their best to poison our water. The bible
says the same. But no one believes me.]

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 16-May-2016 at 04:16
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2016 at 09:58
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36505

Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

Please support our fight against poison water fluoridation. Those not for us are against us. Mainland Europe has banned it but they still forcing it on us in USA, UK, Ireland, RSA, Aussie, NZ, Turkey, Israel. I can't do anything bymyself even though i have smashed their "reasons" (proven they are wrong in our Paper) but they refuse to stop forcing it and we need others support. (I can't form a freedom fighters front due to combination my situation and condition and my studies, other wise i darn well would/could.) (Tooth decay is caused by Bacteria (and exaserbated by sugar that they also pour in our foods).) This should be one of the very first Political Party policies as clean running home tap water is an essential necessity of daily life. They are not just "helping" a few disadvantaged, they are harming disadvantaged like me (and helping the advantaged by reverse leveling). (Every human and lifeform deserves a Natural chance at not being deprived of best quality and quantity life. Natural water is best.) If "disadvantaged" people can't even be bothered or able to brush their teeth then how are we disadvantaged supposed to be able to get daily/weekly clean water? (If everyone was able and going to get a water filter then why bother putting it in? Why shold we have to take out what they put in? I am not able to have a filter here due to plumbing problems etc, and there are no other options. (They come up with every ridicuous hyper-individualistic option.)) Don't vote for any candidate who doesn't have the decency or guts to take a stand on stopping water fluoridation  (and stopping pouring sugar in foods). Muslims don't poison/fluoridate their water, but (Bristish, Colonialist) "christian" countries and Israel do, so who are the real "terrorists"? No more "kool-aid" (wormwood,) aqua tofana.
This is my signature to every forum and every topic and every post because otherwise i am too angry to post at all. And it is relevant here: which of these Presidential candidates/parties stands against fluoridation?

Originally posted by Mosquito

Israel banned fluoridation of water few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

Unbelievably the Israelis are debating it again/still.
Either way there is a discrimination between different people (jews, arabs/moslems, colonial british, russians, nigerians, germans, etc)

"Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink
        the water of gall; for from the prophets of Jerusalem is
        ungodliness gone forth into all the land."

"He has filled me with bitterness, he has sated me with wormwood.
He has also broken my teeth with gravel stones; he has covered
        me with ashes."

"The name of the star is called "Wormwood." One third of the
        waters became wormwood.  Many people died from the waters,
        because they were made bitter." (- 'Revelation/Apocalypse'.)
(World map on wikipedia shows about 1/3rd of world is fluoridated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_controversy
("Science"?) "Controversy"? There is no controversy. (The issue is not about "science".)
"increased incidence of childrens & disadvantaged peoples tooth decay" is caused by bacteria (which is exaserbated by the sugar that they heap in our food/drinks).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_decay
"We all know that sugar is the new crack cocaine" (- newspaper review of 'That Sugar Book'.)
The Israeli's Torah/Law/Taanach/OT/Bible is very clear about cleanliness (which includes oral) (and about most all law(s) covered in one law "love your neighbour as yourself").
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miswak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothbrush
Instead on dumping fluoride (etc) in the water they should stop dumping sugar in our foods.
The answer to tooth decay is addressing the root reasons : sugar, cleanliness, diet ((processed) carbs), diet (nutrition), socio-economic disadvantages.
Stop mis-using "science" and "technology" as an excuse for the globalist corporatist regime tyranny and individual "lifestyle" irresponsibility/uncleanliness.
http://iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz/p/water-versus-fluoride.html
http://historum.com/blogs/rob+banks/30958-water-fluoridation-facts.html

"don't drink the kool-aid" - 'Kepha'
( http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/21946-popes-office-in-the-bible/page-3 , post #83)
"by all means keep on drinking the kool-aid"
( http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?163806-Fluoride-not-a-conspiracy&p=3540884 )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Tofana

-----

Why am i sick? Because of each and any and all of these things:

fluoridated (& alluminium-laced (& chlorinated)) tap water (every meal)
stupidly poisoned by lead in dusty water from water sitting in fitings
lawnmower man poured roundup around water bore in Masterton
smartmeters
sprayed food
biological uncleanliness (including oral)
present/past sin/s
stress (incl noise, attached neighbours/pipes, company share flat situation)
allergies
poisoned delivered food/water
toxin in pvc earplugs?
past/present dental fillings (mercury fillings c 10 to 35 yo)?
me speaking bad mouth words all the time (& not speaking good words)
toxin in computer handrest?
radiation from (spending too much time on) computer?
sins of forefathers/generational curse/genetic
dye/bleach
cadmium/metal from tin/can food
ran into electric fence sometime between 10 & 15 y.o.
medication
bent nose (punched when ca 18 yo)
brainwashed/brainspam/propaganda/lies (of regime)
climate/neurasthenia
lack of ventilation
disrupted/unnatural sleeping timetable (having2 sleep days, stay up nights)
having to wear earplugs 24/7
abused physically/sexualy/psychologically when child
not brought-up properly, multiple foster placments c7-c16
mother's bad emotions when in womb, (jaundice when born)
past dabblings in "satanism"/nazism, some say christianity is damaging,
was in a "cult"-like situation for a year or so
lack of social/fellowship/friends/family/love , living alone
lack of fun/humour
lack of regular daily/weekly physical exercise
lack of sunlight
lack of cultural/national identity/belonging
not keep sabbath day
malnourished/deficient diet
bottle-fed soy milk (high in fluooride) when baby (10 iq pts lower)
vaccination
prematurely told by foster father about birds & bees when  c 9 yrs old
salt (cheese, etc)
freeradicals (oil)
etc.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 03-Aug-2016 at 11:07
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2016 at 02:00
Local tap water ingredients form the authorities own mouths:

"We use the following chemicals during the treatment process at our Te Marua Water Treatment Plant:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Lime (Ca(OH)2)
- Polyaluminium chloride (Al2(SO4)3.18H2O) [Alum?]
- Polyelectrolyte
We also dose the following into the treated water:
- Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) [caustic soda]
- Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl)
- Chlorine gas (Cl2)
- Fluoride (Na2SiF6)"

I only have 25 litres of clean water left. No one local cares or will help, they all blame me because it is not possible to have water filter in this place (due to problems with all the plumbing here, etc).
My wasted "life" be on heads of everyone that didn't care
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2016 at 10:38

http://filters.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/59955/Pitcher-Dispenser-Filters.html

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2016 at 08:06

Thanks if genuine but

Something is not right, why would they put the crap in the water and then they sell filters so easily?
Blond & blue eyed [Roman] woman picture?

If there was a filter or solution that was proven & trustworthy and that i was able to do then of course i would jump at it, but if people can be so evil to do what they do to the water then how can i know who can and can't be trusted?

I was told that only two types of filters here take the stuff out: reverse osmosis, and selective ion exchange resin, and that all the other cheap ones are a hoax; and that there are no manual filters, they have to be plumbed in by a plumber.
I see that the pitcher site says ion exchange but i have no trustworthy  expert proof that it will take out the bad things, and not take out the good things, and that it won't put in bad things (like bpa, endocrine disruptors from pet(e) #1, etc).
Filtering water is dangerous without expert knowledge and good diet/nutrition.

They don't say what the material resin number is. They don't say how long it takes (i use at least 2 litres of water a day for cooking).
I am in NZ and is not easy for me to order overseas things. No one here will help me with getting anything.

Another problem is what about new filter parts every so many weeks/months? The filter has to be replaced every so many weeks/months. I'm damned if i am gong to keep ordering new filter part from overseas.

Why should we have to filter out what they are putting in? Why don't they just not put the crap in or why don't they filter it out themselves?
If every one is able to have a filter then why bother putting the crap in the water in the first place?

Everyone is just going along with the criminal regime, letting them get away with it.
Filters are just the regimes cunning excuse to continue to keep getting away with their Crimes.

I have made new historical etc discoveries but I am not giving away any more of my discoveries for free until i have a contract for clean water for the next 10+ years.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 15-Sep-2016 at 20:31
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12