Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our Wars In 2 Minutes: WW1 to ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Wars In 2 Minutes: WW1 to ISIS
    Posted: 18-Jan-2016 at 16:17
No... all your really doing is spamming the site in an effort to gain approbation of your tube posting. And validation of your alleged occupation as a ' full time film editor'.

Doesn't work here. Not when I'm on the watch. Hence your banned as a spammer. ercause this is an old spammer ploy...seen it many times.

As a professional retired historian and scholar; it is simply implausible and ridiculous to assume your claim as having any academic or social merit. Hence spam.

But I'm in a generous mood...so my advice is send it to Mel Gibson for an opinion.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jan-2016 at 16:22
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

tombennett91 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

I am a closet spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tombennett91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2016 at 12:51
Is war beyond our understanding? For several months I've read different opinions on the subject of war throughout this forum. It has been extremely enlightening.
With this question in mind and being a full time film editor I decided to create a video titled 'Our Wars In 2 Minutes'. It covers the major wars since WW1 through to ISIS. Having worked on this for a couple of months it would be incredibly rewarding to hear feedback from a community I've learned so much from.

Post edited...linked removed.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jan-2016 at 16:18
 Post Reply Post Reply