Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTerror attacks in France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror attacks in France
    Posted: 13-Nov-2015 at 19:37
CC: ''Paris attacks: More than 100 killed in gunfire and blasts, French media say''
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

Rester fort mes amis. Viva la France.

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Nov-2015 at 01:39
Iolo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2015 at 07:43
If you choose to bully little girls for wearing headscarves, deliberately insult other people's religion and bomb other people's countries, do not expect roses.
Gobeithiaw y ddaw ydd wyf.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2015 at 19:02
Originally posted by Iolo

If you choose to bully little girls for wearing headscarves, deliberately insult other people's religion and bomb other people's countries, do not expect roses.

Well, that may be the kind of justification the moron mind of those following I.S. like sheep are willing to accept from those spoon feeding them. Forest Gump knew them as, "stupid is as stupid does".
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2015 at 10:49
Originally posted by Iolo

If your trying to justify this insanity, you can't. And don't try to do it here.
The attacks in Paris were a cowards act. It's easy to attack civilians who aren't aware or armed.

A totally senseless and meaningless act that has achieved nothing for their supposed "cause".

Iolo, your statement is more applicable to ISIL. Killing innocent civilians etc. will only get them a load of everything but roses.

NATO is right now considering "Article 5" an attack on one member is an attack on all.
However, I don't think the French are going to wait for that.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2015 at 12:03
I just heard a newsie say this will increase the recruiting efforts of ISIS.
MY view, good, let them gather in all of the crazies and fanatics. That way we will know where they are and can kill them. The world can well benefit from a drastic reduction of Loonies.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2015 at 12:01
We dont have such attacks in Poland because we dont have muslim population except for small Tatar community which setlled here 400 years ago. I think this what happend in Paris is just an another argument against muslim migration to Europe.

There are also other consequences. Last week in my city a Syrian guy was badly beaten by some hooligans. This is said thing but on the other hand a clear signal for muslims to not come here.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/09/13/poland-today-refugees-tomorrow-terrorists-chant-angry-poles-against-a-muslim-invasion-in-their-country/

Edited by Mosquito - 16-Nov-2015 at 12:06
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2015 at 14:03
Originally posted by Mosquito

There are also other consequences. Last week in my city a Syrian guy was badly beaten by some hooligans. This is said thing but on the other hand a clear signal for muslims to not come here.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/09/13/poland-today-refugees-tomorrow-terrorists-chant-angry-poles-against-a-muslim-invasion-in-their-country/

Definitely, Good signal for muslims to not come Poland, even for visiting or travelling. 

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2015 at 16:58
suppose. otoh they leave that anti-jew-Christian-homophobia-in general repressive bullshit at home...they probably be ok.

cuz no one wants an Islamist wacko fanatic..of any stripe..running around killing the innocent.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2015 at 19:00
Originally posted by Aeoli

Definitely, Good signal for muslims to not come Poland, even for visiting or travelling.

Indeed. It will be better if they will travel to Mekka or somwhere else instead. Novadays the presence of muslims even if they are only tourists makes secret services and police more busy, what only generates costs of the tax payers. I think there will be also need to close the borders because there are so many muslims who are citisens of other EU states.

What is worth to mention is the fact that even Polish Tatar minority is against muslim immigration to Poland. In the eyes of those from middle east and Africa Polish Tatars are heretics who also should be killed. (for them their islamic religion became more a tradition than religion). We got also about 80.000 Chechen refugess from the war in Chechenia who also declared that have nothing common with those muslism from middle east.

Edited by Mosquito - 16-Nov-2015 at 19:14
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2015 at 19:09
Yup.

Well the French not buying it but the current admin is still perping that these guys are nothing but the 'JV'.

Yup.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 01:57
IN the last 72 hours I've heard that ISIS is 'contained...not 'expanding' and there is no 'immediate threat' to the US...even tho ISIS has pledged to strike DC.

I have heard that the moral concerns of settling Syrian refugee's outweigh the concerns of the public safety. And that no actual vetting system is possible to ensure the same.

I have heard again the refusal of the liberal lunatics to id the threat as Islamic terrorists.

This insanity will indeed result in the American public's endangerment.

And the first murder to occur as a result of this should be laid at the door of the current administration; and incidentally result in their prosecution as accessories.

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 04:25
Please somebody tell the difference between;

shotting people who eat something in a restaurant.

and

shotting people who eat something ina kebab shop.  

A Turk was shot because of his skin colour in France (CNNTURK - Turkish)

By the way, attacker killed himself. Taking risk of death for your holy porpuse, sounds familar, doesn't it?

Thanks God, Holland is speaking wisely. 

Edited by Aeoli - 17-Nov-2015 at 04:26
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 05:45
It is a same evil aeoli. 
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 07:58
Originally posted by medenaywe

It is a same evil aeoli. 

Thanks Medenaywe, 

I don't prefer to live with people, 
who I share name of the religion, 
who I share name of the nation,
or etc.

I prefer to live with people who think like you Big smile
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 08:52
Well, I prefer to live with the people with which I share the same culture, nationality and race. There are no religious conflicts, no national conflict, no clashes between the different cultures. In my country there are no bomb attacks, nobody is shooting on the streets, the crime level is much lower than in other european states, especially such like France, Germany or Sweden where are large religious, ethnic and cultural foreign minorities.

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 13:20
I prefer to live in a world of relative peace and where associations are not a precursor to acceptance. Where physical or ideaological-theological characteristics are positive in nature and not the basis of tyranny or repression or advancement of genocides.

But....in addition to being a soldier with vast experience in having to plan and deal with the opposites...I first and foremost am a Historian...and not an amateur one.

Which means I no better than to expect the world of "platonic love and universal brotherhood'. Iow. I know the record.

That was bullshit from it's inception and remains bullshit now.

Patience and appeasement of evil merely stimulates it...this is the record. And if it's necessary to eliminate it in order for the world, in general, to enjoy what little they can; given the record...then eliminate the evil.

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 16:20
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

I prefer to live in a world of relative peace and where associations are not a precursor to acceptance. Where physical or ideaological-theological characteristics are positive in nature and not the basis of tyranny or repression or advancement of genocides.

But....in addition to being a soldier with vast experience in having to plan and deal with the opposites...I first and foremost am a Historian...and not an amateur one.

Which means I no better than to expect the world of "platonic love and universal brotherhood'. Iow. I know the record.

That was bullshit from it's inception and remains bullshit now.

Patience and appeasement of evil merely stimulates it...this is the record. And if it's necessary to eliminate it in order for the world, in general, to enjoy what little they can; given the record...then eliminate the evil.

Eliminate the Evil ??? Who will decide the who is evil? and Who will decide the elimination way? 

so you think this is better, I am just LOL

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 18:47
Both are obvious....unless of course it's your intent to straw for those who perpetrate it.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2015 at 18:50
PS. Id advise you not laugh...because that's an inference, afaic, that
you, the individual, are sympathetic to the aforementioned evil.

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2015 at 01:14

PS. Id advise you not laugh...because that's an inference, afaic, that
you, the individual, are sympathetic to the aforementioned evil.

You are missing the point. My smile is not for elimination of evil(what ever it means). It is for the idea that you can beat it with using force. 

Both are obvious....unless of course it's your intent to straw for those who perpetrate it.

Don't tell me it is obvious. Even 30% percent of Americans still believe Obama is Muslim. There is no agreement about it. But you think the answer of those complex questions are obvious. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>