Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEarly founder of Ottoman were Turkmen Mongoloid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrButlerKing View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Banned

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early founder of Ottoman were Turkmen Mongoloid
    Posted: 21-Sep-2015 at 19:56

I'm assuming that's the case.  Because on the wiki it says they came from Central Asia and it seems to me Turkmen is the only region not effected by the Mongol people. They don't even have C3.

Read what Wikipedia says
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

"
Ertuğrul, the father of Osman I (founder of the Ottoman Empire), arrived in Anatolia from Merv (Turkmenistan) with 400 horsemen to aid the Seljuks of Rum against the Byzantines.[17]    "

However I'm surprised that these Turkmen Merv look more similar to the Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks than they do with the average Turkmen who look more similar to Persians and Iranic. It's almost the people of Merv are of some type of different Turkmen groups

And now look at he Turkmen Merv DNA. The Turkmen in this part are from 23% to 58% Mongoloid. While other studies location from southern Turkmenistan is a mere 13% to 30%.

Edited by MrButlerKing - 21-Sep-2015 at 19:58
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2015 at 20:20
I have but a single question and then a statement.

Why is this of importance other than from an 'objective' historical developmental viewpoint? Iow. the examination of historical migrations and ethnic assimilations, creation-transition of a nation state...etc.

The statement is simple...if your answer is other than that above... then afaic, your motivations and agendas become suspect as ultra nationalistic or a counter that.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

kuzzar View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2015 at 12:28
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

I have but a single question and then a statement.

Why is this of importance other than from an 'objective' historical developmental viewpoint? Iow. the examination of historical migrations and ethnic assimilations, creation-transition of a nation state...etc.

The statement is simple...if your answer is other than that above... then afaic, your motivations and agendas become suspect as ultra nationalistic or a counter that.

Hello there, i came across this topic recently. Didnt i earlier mention the fact that posters like "MrButlerKing" are paid trolls, which have goals to satisfy their hate crime feeling towards the Turk Nation? I suspect that the previous topic opener is the same person as "MrButlerKing". Their strategy, is to spread all their falsified, non logical lies(which dont include any kind of truth and backed up data) about the Turk history, with their booby trap approaches.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2015 at 13:36
In this case it doesn't matter the op is banned. As will anyone be if they don't adhere to the Coc. Be that belittlement of an ethnic group or a religious persuasion.

And as he is no longer here to defend himself post adhoc commentary is not necessary...nor encouraged.

It doesn't matter to me if it's Christian or Jewish or Islamic bashing or whether the ethnic group is Slav or Native American.

There is always a way to present a theorem or offer a point that might be contentious without denigrating the subject matter...It's called effective use of language and communication.

If a poster is in capable of doing that or is here to flame and agitate. They will not be here long.

Thread closed.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply