Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration crisis, leftists and V4 countries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Immigration crisis, leftists and V4 countries
    Posted: 13-Sep-2015 at 18:04
It looks like that now when a country want to stay monocultural, christian and white, it is the greatest crime against humanity and reason to be slandered all over the world. While people in V4 countries want to remain nations the leftist pseudointelectuals and commies all over the world attack them. If it wasnt enough that all the leftist rubbish from Germany, France, UK and Italy shouts how evil are Poles, Czechs, Hungarians and Slovaks, now even Jewish owned American press joins to this attack. People who dont want the muslims, arabs and blacks to live in their countries are labeled as fascist, neonazist, racist, xenophobic. It looks like everyone who is conservative and wants his country to remain as it is, will be condemned.

recent NYT rubish:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/world/europe/eastern-europe-migrant-refugee-crisis.html

Edited by Mosquito - 13-Sep-2015 at 18:06
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2015 at 20:45
Originally posted by Mosquito

It looks like that now when a country want to stay monocultural, christian and white, it is the greatest crime against humanity and reason to be slandered all over the world. While people in V4 countries want to remain nations the leftist pseudointelectuals and commies all over the world attack them. If it wasnt enough that all the leftist rubbish from Germany, France, UK and Italy shouts how evil are Poles, Czechs, Hungarians and Slovaks, now even Jewish owned American press joins to this attack. People who dont want the muslims, arabs and blacks to live in their countries are labeled as fascist, neonazist, racist, xenophobic. It looks like everyone who is conservative and wants his country to remain as it is, will be condemned.

recent NYT rubish:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/world/europe/eastern-europe-migrant-refugee-crisis.html

We have been here before reference your post on 'rapes in Sweden'.

The 'bl'... is that your country and the others, in the now defunct V4, as I recall the terms original goals-intent..will indeed be ostracized to a greater or lesser degree...no matter their protestations.

It is the nature of the current, contextual events surrounding an issue of the morality of interference versus non....in ongoing nation state development. As much as one of ethnic isolation...not to mention economic interests-fears and desires to retain a developmental hegemony in such.

In that respect there are many on this planet who do exactly what the former V4 are being criticized for...Examples to include several Islamic faith based states ..the PRC..and the DPRK are but a few.

And it will not only be by the 'uber' left, which I despise.

It will also include those whose 'platonian fixation' with 'universal brotherhood' is once again dashed. viz ethnic and or ethnic-racial tensions and or the more baser motives of greed-jealousy-and maneuvering for a political-ideological-theological agendas.

As these remain ongoing.

Whether that be in the guise of social integration and assimilation-ongoing philosophical development or other. And incidentally all are equally immaterial.

The species, in it's historical record, continues to prove that social-ethnic integration without opposition, of some sort, remains a pipe dream. 5000 plus years of recorded history substantiates this.

otoh, if it were come to fruition; more than likely 'forced' it may or may not eliminate the core counter.

In the end, you and yours will find that as this world continues to reject your rationales, from an 'alleged or real' morale position concerning the fates of those suffering depredations. As a result of tyranny; while at the same time advancing the ideology of sovereign nation states and their rights to determine policy; fail to remember. The problem will remain. For the two are diametrically opposed if it remains the will of the people to reject them.

Ntl..tread warily here...and do not attempt deliberately to advance a position or use acerbic language that offends other members.

You already know why.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2015 at 22:35
In Sweden there is already even a law which criminalise all the people who dare to say somthing in public against immigration.

In Poland we had great demonstrations of people who are against admitting muslims immigrants to Poland. In Warsaw the city authorities first denied the people the right to demonstrate against muslim immigration but finally the ban was lifted in the second instance.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2015 at 00:22
I am not surprized by Balkan's countries behavior in this migrations.Ordinary their goverments are selfish&unorganized with their own people.After the war emigrants are all they have had.Progress
&civilisation are far away from here.After they robbed their people silent moto is:I will die the last!
"Indo-Europeans slogan".Rasists.

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Sep-2015 at 05:56
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2015 at 18:33
An update that indicates some concern...whether it will be maintained ie. caution and consideration, if for nothing else the logistics involved in sheltering refugees, versus the opposite.

'We Are Stubborn': Refugees Still Set on Germany Despite Border Controls'

See... http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/germany-introduces-border-controls-to-slow-refugee-influx-a-1052840.html

S. T. Friedman

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2015 at 21:50

recent NYT rubish:

Oh Mosquito really, you crack me up! LOL So very cliche. Sure you lack any sort of imagination, taste, or even.. oh wait...cliche! LOL I could go on about banding about the term pseudointellectual, but then again I spelled it correctly, so enough said. It might be beneficial to you to check the definitions for fascist, neo-Nazi, racist, & xenophobic.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2015 at 04:04
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Oh Mosquito really, you crack me up! LOL So very cliche. Sure you lack any sort of imagination, taste, or even.. oh wait...cliche! LOL I could go on about banding about the term pseudointellectual, but then again I spelled it correctly, so enough said. It might be beneficial to you to check the definitions for fascist, neo-Nazi, racist, & xenophobic.

I see that you are one of those leftist madmen who loves to label people which got opposite vievs than their.
However there is such thing called democracy. In democratic and free countries people got the right to decide about their countries and can speak whatever they want. Today Poland and V4 countries are some of the few in the whole EU where the freedom of speech is still stronger than the rules of political coretness.
European states are not like USA, Canada or Australia. It are not the countries created by migrants. There are nations which got their unique culture, traditions and history which is often 1000 years old and older. In those countries nations speak in their unique languages which somtimes are not spoken in any other place in the world. The big migrations of arab speaking people and others can only destroy both those countries and their unqiue cultures. One may have nothing against other people, nations and cultures as long as they live in their own countries but dont like when they come to his own country and try to change it into the country where they came from, dont assimilate, dont respect the culture and religion in their new country, create gettos and offends the religion and culture of the people in their new country.

In V4 countries there is no significant muslim minority and there is no islamic terror. In V4 countries the rate of "sex crimes" is one of the lowest in Europe, much lower than european average and much much lower than in the countries which got significant muslim/arab/pakistan/somalian minorities.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Edited by Mosquito - 15-Sep-2015 at 04:08
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2015 at 04:13
I guess people in V4 countries are racist and xenophobic because they dont do such things like enlighted multicultural countries:

"Singing the national anthem and flying the Swedish flag during end of school year and or graduation is a tradition that has a very long history in Sweden. This has now been banned at one school by its headmaster.

One class had planned to play a version of the Swedish national anthem made by Zlatan Ibrahimovic to show how multicultural their class was. But even that was stopped by the school.

The headmaster of the school, Jimmie Nilsson has banned the national anthem and the Swedish flag during the graduation ceremony because he thinks that “that kind of symbols can be misunderstood”. He states that it’s important to discuss about every individual’s equality. He says:

“To graduate is a joyful moment and we’re very sure about this decision”.

The absurdity of this reaches new levels even for Sweden. The country has degenerated so far that even a class who insists on celebrating how multicultural they are with a defaced version of the national anthem is banned from doing so because it’s not anti-Sweden enough.

One has to wonder what the process of thought was that lead Nilsson to his decision. When he says that his decision was based on everyone’s right to equality, did it not occur to him that with that logic that Swedes should have the right to feel equally treated in their own country and by that be allowed to sing the national anthem if they want to?

It starts to feel as if the only thing that will save Sweden is a complete meltdown of the society. Not until it’s all in flames and has become a third world nation will they wake up. Our hearts go out to the few Swedes left who are fighting back, but in all honesty it seems as it’s time for them to pack their bags and leave. We should accept them with open arms and give them a safe harbour from the lunacy and self-destruction going on in their own country.

Words can no longer describe the situation on Sweden. It’s beyond insanity."

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

Swedish flag and anthem banned
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2015 at 04:19
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2015 at 06:13

Immigrants in Switzeland demand to remove the cross from Swiss national flag:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2449/immigrants-swiss-flag-cross

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4855

Rural council votes to stop flying flag of St George claiming it is offensive to town's 16 Muslims because of links to CRUSADES Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html#ixzz3lnGSd5ja Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Me and Swiss Flag, I don't remember but maybe in Bern (My first photo in the forum Big smile)

Just a small remanding

"However there is such thing called democracy. In democratic and free countries people got the right to decide about their countries and can speak whatever they want. Today Poland and V4 countries are some of the few in the whole EU where the freedom of speech is still stronger than the rules of political coretness. "

Erdoğan romoved Turkish Sudent Oath

I saw it as a very positive act. But you can image, it didn't seem very nice with some members of Atatürks Party and Nationlistic parties.

Edited by Aeoli - 15-Sep-2015 at 06:15
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2015 at 13:32

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I see that you are one of those leftist madmen who loves to label people which got opposite vievs than their.
However there is such thing called democracy. In democratic and free countries people got the right to decide about their countries and can speak whatever they want. Today Poland and V4 countries are some of the few in the whole EU where the freedom of speech is still stronger than the rules of political coretness.
European states are not like USA, Canada or Australia. It are not the countries created by migrants. There are nations which got their unique culture, traditions and history which is often 1000 years old and older. In those countries nations speak in their unique languages which somtimes are not spoken in any other place in the world. The big migrations of arab speaking people and others can only destroy both those countries and their unqiue cultures. One may have nothing against other people, nations and cultures as long as they live in their own countries but dont like when they come to his own country and try to change it into the country where they came from, dont assimilate, dont respect the culture and religion in their new country, create gettos and offends the religion and culture of the people in their new country.

In V4 countries there is no significant muslim minority and there is no islamic terror. In V4 countries the rate of "sex crimes" is one of the lowest in Europe, much lower than european average and much much lower than in the countries which got significant muslim/arab/pakistan/somalian minorities.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

he didn't 'label' you anything. he made a suggestion that you make an examination of several well known definitions. If you perceived some other that remains your own.

You on the other hand did 'label' him.

And while Alani may be many things and perhaps he might even be a liberal from the British political perspective....my experience with him decidedly rejects that he is a mad man.

Lower your passion... and while I should slap you with a warning for defamatory language... and close this thread. Ill let you slide just a wee bit. For the sake of continuing with reasonable and objective dialogue 'which you are capable of'.

Demonstrate it now.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 15-Sep-2015 at 13:35

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2015 at 19:07
Update:

''Hungarian Army Given Sweeping Powers Against Migrants''

SEE: http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2015/09/21/hungarian-army-given-sweeping-powers-migrants/72575596/

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply