Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photos/Pics of National Heroes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photos/Pics of National Heroes
    Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 18:13

Originally posted by

No, you may not. Thou shall erase those photos of the butcher archibishop EOKA leader Markarios from your post or I shall report you to a mod.

Man, I don't know who is the "butcher Markarios", but if you really hate butchers, you must erase inmediately those fotos of Che. Believe me!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 17:30

That`s true,Che Guevara it`s all propaganda,in reality he wasn`t the hero everybody`s think he was.In all the miltary operations that he was involved he allways messed up,HE WAS REALLY A BUTCHER(I killed thousands of poor and innocent people!) and at the and he scream to the Americans(Bolivians mostly...):"-Dont kill me,i`m Che,i worth more live than dead!"

What an "hero"... 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 17:32
Sorry about the misspels.I think everyone understand`s what i want to say...
greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 08:33
greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 08:34
AFG-PaShTuN View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AFG-PaShTuN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 07:31
Ghazi Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan - Victorios against the British - 1841.

Ghiyasudin Ghori - Founder of the Ghori Dynasty

Tangriberdi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Tangriberdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2006 at 14:34
Originally posted by strategos

How can you put here such a butcher.
I am going to moderators.
Ave1 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Ave1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2006 at 21:24

Ismail Samani

Founder of the Samanid Dynasty which encompassed All of Tajikistan, Afghanistan and large portions of Iran and Central Asia. 

The currency in Tajikistan is named after him. 
"Not one American Christian in a hundred realizes that if he lived in Israel, he would be the victim of official discrimination forced...to carry an identification card" - Joseph Sobran
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2006 at 17:09
Perhaps I did not understand is this website for the exchange of cultural information a place to learn from other people through their experiences and perspectives or is this a site where everyone can post their favorite national killer/cultural icons and murderers? I ask because I am confused by all the images of violent conquerers and well known human rights offencers!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2006 at 17:31
There is no debate about what  HERO means. The word hero has several definitions but the one that sums up what is meant by cultural hero or icon is a clear definition" one who stands up to fight against impossible odds & to defend with great courage and strength. To take up a noble cause greater than themselves sacrificing and risking personal safety for the gods/ GOD or for the greater good of the society.                                 From myth to modern historical and military experience. Either as example or model for individual achievment the word hero encompasses and surpasses all definition to include all those whose actions have enabled others to survive, succeed and inspire with selflessness and strength. From what I have seen of the previous posts it seems many people either do not understand the definition of the word hero or they have it confused with conquerer ,despot, efficient killing machine, tyrant and murderer. I think that the guidelines should be presented, since we all speak a form of English the rules should be simple enough to understand that the forum is for knowledge and perspective rather than mindless grandstanding and hooliganism. 
Costa View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
Member #5000

Quote Costa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2006 at 07:40
Moustafa Pasha View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Moustafa Pasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 12:04
Mehmet Ali Pasha,Viceroy of Egypt

http://home.online.no/~bmatos/shqiptaretneegjyptalbaniansinegypt.cfm?FuseAction=Album&pAction=PicDet&pAPICID=860&pAlbumId=12&pStart=1&pDispType=&pExPic=0;
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 17:40
that Mehmet Ali Pasha is Mehmet of Kavala i guess.great guy maybe he should have been the padishah of Ottomans
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 19:47
Originally posted by Sanimideg

The first guerilla leader against Nazis in occupied Europe: Serb Chetnik General Dragoljub Draza Mihajlovic

lol

then the Cetniks co-operated with the Nazis and Italians.  dont call him something he is not.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2007 at 05:09

Australia's national hero can out-drink you all! You can find the boonie story at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVbg_ZB3-jk
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2007 at 22:04
Haha...Boonie!
Here's another Aussie Hero!
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/img/2003/ep30/irwin01.jpghttp://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/steve_irwin_bindi.jpg
http://www.baliadventuretours.com/photos/steve_irwin3.jpg
greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 15:34
cretan hereo
greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 15:36
ImageImage

greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 15:36
greco View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote greco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 15:38

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>