Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWild Dog vs Bengal tiger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wild Dog vs Bengal tiger
    Posted: 07-Jun-2015 at 21:23

Here you can post your accounts of tigers fighting indian wild dogs aka red dogs, aka whislting hunters, aka D'hole, aka Tiger killers ect...

Lets start it off with the most recent:

(2014)
In Asia wild dogs do not fear even to attack the tiger

(2013)

Chhattarpur (Mp) A tiger was injured by a pacl of wild dogs in the panna tiger reserve, a senior forest offical said here tuesday, the incident occured yesterday and it  appears that aropund five wild dogs attacked a tiger ininside the reserve causing grievious injuries to the big cat...

And before we put them in order, lets take a look at the credability of these accounts sources, as some believe like member J.A.WS that these are fairy tales coming from people who write novels, fictional books and no nothing of wildlife, yet these people are important figures of tiger country, and are at the highest degree of credability in terms science, via biologist, zoologist and conservationlist:

Valmik Thapar:

and another book published just last year and with credentials of real people:

Anderson:

I have known of more than one case in the Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh
where these dogs have torn a tiger to ribbons after suffering a considerable
number of casualties themselves

So let start off the order:

(2012)

CHANDRAPUR: Yet another tiger was added to the death toll in Chandrapur district on Friday. A pack of wild dogs reportedly killed a tiger cub in Dhaba range in Gondpipri tehsil in the afternoon. Forests in Chandrapur district have lost in all seven tigers this year now.

Sorry for the cub account, but his is essential to put down as some sceptics aka known as J.A.Ws have added that tiger roars are the same as lion roars, in which these kind of accounts can prove that the distress calls are not the same as lions.

(2009)

He once witnessed wild dogs annoying a tiger: and relates a very circumstantial account by villagers who heard a fight in progress, and when after some time they timidly approached the spot found a dead tigress and two dead wild dogs

(2009)
The cat had already been fighting off the dogs for an hour: The tiger was in very bad shape and it was with great effort that he kept himself erect. Presently his head began to droop and again the dogs attacked, one fastened onto the tiger's throat and although immediately beaten to a pulp, its jaws remained locked and its hold could not be broken. In a supreme effort the tiger reared up on its hind legs with the dead dog still at its throat and others draped all over...    We counted twelve dead dogs and could see where others had dragged themselves away.5 For the most part dhole and tiger respect and avoid each other. The dogs are generally diurnal hunters and the cats nocturnal. But in hot, dry weather ...By the time we got back from the village all that was left of the tiger was bones, sinews, and a few tufts of blood

(2009)
In Bandipur, one tiger was killed by a pack of wild dogs over a dispute on a prey.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/80946-week-long-wildlife-adventure-kanha-bandhavgarh-2.html

(2009)
It was a pack of 18 Dholes! Just too big for an endangered species! We were extremely lucky to see them together; got a feel how dangerous the pack would be - when all of them hunt together. Our guide also told us that this was only the second time in his 9 years' career he has seen such a big pack. He told us an incident he had heard - a big pack of Dholes - 24 of them - attacked a tiger. The tiger fought bravely and was capable enough of kill 18 of them but the rest of the Dholes killed the tiger!!
http://www.frozenforeternity.com/images/details.php?image_id=228

(2004)

Ajai Kumar Reddy of Hyderabad,
Every inch of the dead tiger and the dead dogs were eaten away by the
remaining ones of the pack and the mangled remains lay scattered in an area of
five hundred square yards. A tiger shows tremendous respect towards wild dogs
and ...

(2001)

The BNHS Journal has published that a pack of two dozen wild dogs successfully
killed a tiger after a fierce fight and casualities ... Mr. Digveerendrasinhji of
Vansda wrote that he witnessed five wild dogs on a buffalo killed by a tiger in
1947 in

(1999)

In this way she was kept going continually, and I could see she was fast
becoming spent  All this time the dogs were making a tremendous noise, the
reason for which I soon came to know, when, in a lull in the fray, I heard the
whistling cry of... As far as they could gather, five dogs had been killed in the
final battle, after which the victors had eaten the tigress, and even the greater
portions of 

(1995)

M. K. Ranjitsinh tiger conservationlist

#SanctuaryAwards Lifetime  to @wti_org_india Emeritus Chair MK Ranjitsinh @BittuSahgal @deespeak. Father of WPA http://t.co/GxupIAo76T

There have been reports of wild dogs having cornered a tiger and of even having
killed and eaten it. I saw a tiger kill in Sagar that had been eaten by wild dogs
and there are intances of tiger kills being appropriated by a pack of wild dogs ...

(1992)

(specifically in medhya predesh)
Cubs usually make their first kills by hamstringing or emasculating their victims. Tigers are occasionally killed by wild dogs.

(1981)

(450 lb tiger named sundar escapes wild dog mauling)

Sundar was a magnificent, powerful creature. His coat was ... tip of his tail.
Because of Sundar's huge size, he had to eat great amounts of food. ... One time
he was badly bitten by a pack of wild dogs that had tried to steal his kill. Another
time ...

(1975)
Clans of wild dogs have been known to kill the tiger and the sloth bear. Our study
confirmed that they will kill full-grown wild pigs and leopards— a chewed skull
and other bones of the latter predator were found in the nursery play area of a
den ...

(1973)

Tigers may also be killed by packs of wild dogs according to Dunbar Brander, Connell and Anderson

Wild dogs together compose thisfamily. They are ver much alike in appearance and habbit. They hunt inpacks and how formidable they are can be gauged from the fact thatoften a tiger is chased and at times even killed by them.
sikkim.nic.in/sikkimroot/html/wwf3.pdf

(1973)
One story is told of a Bengal tiger, which took refuge in a tree to escape a pack of
dholes. The dogs laid siege to the tree, and when the tiger finally tired of his
position and tried to escape by jumping down, the pack fell upon him, tore him to peices and ate him

(1971)

Tigers also may be killed by wild dogs. Numerous cases of injuries from
porcupine quills are mentioned, although in one instance a tiger of my
acquaintance made deliberate feint attacks until he was able to grab the rodent
by the head.

(1967)

An expert Anglo-Indian naturalist encountered evidence which he thought would have satisfied a court of law, which was to the effect that Red Dogs had attacked and killed a tigress who tried to defend

(1963)

But how long will it be before the dogs goad him, with their snapping attacks from all angles, into bounding out too far from his tree, and allow them to ring him round and cut off his round and cut off his retreat? The dogs know that, sooner or later, he will do just this. Then, in a flash twenty
dogs have ringed him, and making short rushes, all together, tighten the ring until the nearest dog is only four or five yards from the tiger. then, putting their heads on their paws, they settle down to wait for the tiger to make the next move. For another half-an-hour, perhaps, the tiger sits back quietly on his haunches, uttering only an occasional snarl. But after a while he begins to lose his temper and roar, shaking the ground with his thunderous Aa-ongh! Aa-ongh!, which is feared by every other animal in the jungle. Yet the only effect it has on the waiting dogs is to make a few prick up their ears. And now, in his fury, he begins to lash his tail from side to side: whereupon one of the younger dogs sneaks round the back of the tree and bites it. The tiger swings round, with a roar of anger, and another dog immediately leaps in and bites him behind the ear — though it is swept away writh a death blow to the ribs. Quiet again. The tiger back on his haunches. The ring of dogs waiting heads on paws, watching him intently. But the blood begins to trickle down his chest from the gash on his neck. Just for a second he hnvers his head to lick at the blood, and in
that that second every single dog rushes and the tiger is covered with a seething red mass of
dogs tearing at him everywhere. Equally suddenly, all the dogs break off the engagement. Five more dogs are dead: but the tiger has been terribly mauled, with wounds all over his
body, an eye torn out, and one fore-paw split right through. And now the pack changes its tactics. The remaining fourteen dogs rush the tiger again and again giving One dead tiger. Ten dead dogs, and five more disabled. One can only be thankful that such terrible killers are never numerous, despite the
(1963)

(1933)

witnessed a fight between a Tiger and wild dogs, in which the dogs were victorious although they suffered heavy loss...a Tiger had lately been attacked and its stomach torn out by wild dogs

Posted Image

(1929)
(eyewitnesser)
wild dogs tree'd leopard and killed tiger

(1923)
Once the remains of a dead tiger were found that had been killed by wild dogs and beside it were lying the dead bodies of three wild dogs that had been  destroyed by the tiger before it died. As tigers are able to do so much harm to a pack 

(1906)
Even buffaloes and tigers are said to have succumbed to an attack of a pack of wild dogs.

(1892)
irrefutable evidence a pack of wild dogs chased a tiger off its kill:

(1891)
Another case in which wild dogs are asserted to have killed a tiger is mentioned
by Mr. Sterndale in ' Seonee
' and in his ' Natural History of Indian Mammalia

(1888)
In this case the remains of a tiger that had been
devoured, were said to have been found together with three dead wild dogs.

(1879)
It is universally believed by natives that the tiger is occasionally killed by packs of
wild dogs (Cuon rutilans).

(1885)

The tiger is often hunted down by the wild dogs of India

(1857)
Colonel Barber found these dogs to be numerous on the Western Coast, and in the Balaghat district... They must be very formidable, as all animals are afraid of them. Frequently the remains of hogs and deer were brought to me which had been taken over-night by these wild dogs. The natives assert that they kill tigers and chetahs ; and there is no doubt of the fact.
http://archive.org/stream/popularnaturalhi02londuoft/popularnaturalhi02londuoft_djvu.txt

(1834)
(sceptic was given a plausible answer in why/how wild dogs can kill tigers)

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 03:24
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2015 at 22:37
Well - there's a bunch of prime 'jibber-jabber' to start with..

More hearsay/speculation about supposed "grievous injuries" - but no actual vet's exam report.. or eye witness/follow-up scientific confirmation..

& next, a repeat of the tiger kills - 12 out of 22 dogs but then succumbs to the balance - fairy tale..

So if the they find another tiger, those 'kamikaze' dogs won't live to
reproduce their kind.. being wiped out - most "unlikely" behaviour for dogs - as Karanath would put it..

Almost certainly worthy of dismissal as fanciful nonsense & without even 2nd rate evidence as verification..

For sure, certainly nothing of such drama has been caught on camera,
or put on line - even after 100+ years of movies..

( & no matter his tiger-boy bent, if K- had ever observed such a thing
in all his tiger watching - he would've surely rushed to publish it, put the footage of the event up on Nat Geo/youtube?)..

It simply strains the bounds of credibility to breaking point..
..to accept that any wild canid behaves in such a suicidal manner..

Certainly, these apocryphal, typically over-hyped Indian anecdotes,
or 'Chinese whispers' variations of them - are of dubious provenance.

& though repeated in various publications over the years ( albeit all sounding curiously like repetitions of the same fatuous "story" over & over, for the sake of hype) - are certainly not to be accepted at face value.. except perhaps by the most credulous neophyte.. who awaits properly corrective education..

Perhaps in this matter, absence of ( good, irrefutable) evidence is..
..indeed evidence of absence..
..especially given the well known ( & frequently recorded) behavioural
characteristics of wild dogs when confronted by big cats many times their size & striking power..

Check out the telling Nat Geo blog of the lions seeking, pursuing, & yes - destroying the 'alpha male' pack leader of an African wild dog hunting group.. a exemplar of the harsh reality in the carnivore pecking order..

Edited by J.A.W. - 07-Jun-2015 at 22:41
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2015 at 23:00

Wow, so that was your whole blow out of how you were supposed to have proved wild dogs cannot in any way or form kill a lone tiger? I'm not impressed, and no worrys, thats only the beginning of the lot, I will continue to add in more accounts, I wouldnt say they are repeating things of hundreds of years ago, did every single one of these people have accesses to historical information like google books and newspaper archives? I dont think so, when they say there are reports of tigers being killed by wild dogs, I would assume reports in their era, in their area, in there time frame, not a anecdote told by the romans in a distant fable like you act it was concieved from.

No biggie, continue on, I will adress your points now that it is away from filibusting the L vs T thread...continue on with how wild dogs cannot attack from all angles as if tigers have the capabilitys to do 360 degree paw swipes without getting nipped even once. And please no contradicting now, you said that wild dogs are unable to bite a tiger in the face because of swipes, which I notioned that didnt stop hyenas from killing leopards, than you changed to hyenas are bigger...you cant have either or, so is it the size, or the swipe? You cannot conjoin it as your argument, dhole attack juvi guar which are bigger than tigers, wild dogs attack leopards too who also paw swipe like tigers, so I dont see how you make any sense, they attack both things that are bigger and things that paw swipe, your.....OPINION, not verified fact, is weak, as they can be attacked from all angles simultanously.

As your mental state of wild dogs, this isnt a contest of kamikaze, this is a fight for their lives, if the tiger is the attacker what you want, is for all the wild dogs to freeze up and collapes upon fear an sight of a tiger? Or would they defend them selves with the baiting system via one taunts and the other attacks? I'd go with B, because yours sounds like jibber jabber to me. hey that rimes, lol Muha ha ha ha...no pun intended just wanna see what you can make up of an excuse now we're away from polluting the L vs T thread.
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 00:11
Steady on Prime, old boy, you're getting hot under the collar again,
& note: - you've been counselled already today..

What purpose would it serve a pack of dogs to sacrifice most of their party members - in a single attack on a dangerous foe.. this is a suicide plan, not a prey strategy.. come on.. & yes, very "unlikely"..

& not only are they 'kamikaze' dogs,
- but vicious frenzied cannibals too..
What.. are they raiding cannabis plantations & going doolahli?

Too much..

Has it ever occurred to you why human boxers fight in weight divisions?
& that reach/strike force for heavyweights is much more impressive?

Well the same applies to cats, the bigger the cat, the longer reach &
the harder the strike..

Note: I did not mention 'being nipped' I referred to grasping,
& a dog can only do that with their mouth, if a dog had grasped a big
cat like that circus bear you noted, it would have been promptly ripped open by the sharp clawed, hard kicking - hind legs of the cat..

Check out Carnivora.. there is a new pictorial report of a large wolf vs cougar death match, dog is out-fought & killed..

Yet at the same time - it illustrates the poor comprehension of the amateur eyewitness - as to what was really going on..

Given the well known/scientifically measured low IQ standard of 'jibber-jabbering' Indian natives typically reporting dhole/tiger "annoyances", sadly, very little credence can be attached to their traditionally fanciful 'jungle stories'.. since no matter how many times they are reiterated, they really
are just tall tales, told to try & impress visitors & frighten children..

Put up a youtube vid of a dhole/tiger confrontation then Prime..

I can't find one that backs the supposed/putative dhole reputation..
although there are a number showing the dholes are quite cautious about
venturing too close - such as within reach, of even a 3rd rate tiger..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 00:22
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 00:41

I suggest you read the 1963 account I just added in along some of the other ones (as they are gona keep flooding in), you offered up no other efforts of tigers being able to stifle a pack of even just 5, let alone 30...if it bothers you so much that 5 dhole was all it took for the tiger to be severly injured, then...maybe instead of telling it to me, you should email that vet and ask if they have any photos and can confirm it to be what you want it to be some kind of fairy tale, bold champ and counter strike have gone straight to the source and emailed many biologist, naturalist, and others who make the initial reports...why cant you?

Suicidal tendacy, Uuuuuh? I think that is what made dog, mans best friend, the need to protect their love ones even if it means death, although I see the name wild...I aslo see the name Dog in the dhole...he probably is attacking the tiger because he sees the tiger as a threat towards his cubs, I think they have another reason to attack the tiger...what might that be you ask? because tigers....are not as big as elephants lol Some tigers are as small as a leopard, yes full grown males can be in the 200 lb range according to sundarban records. Not all tigers come off the assembly line at 857 lbs, even at that size, a pack of 30 can still exhaust him out.

Not interested in carnivora...more interested in why not only do we have different eras reported, but different locations...are all indias people liars? I dont think so, these reports  from Madya predesh, to hyberdad to andrah predesh...is it coincidence that these reports have a farther range than just one isolated honey comb of as you call them liars....XD XD XD and videos? Why are you asking me? Go to india and ask some universitys and grand librarys if they have any old videos of wild life documentarys of conflicts between tigers and red dogs...its not like you have done that, have you?

An stop with the hot stuff, I'm pretty cool mate, I'm not the one without any refutable evidence, I have all that I believe in, you have nothing but opinions. according to you, tigers are able to 360 leap swipe and have infinite stamina, and since they are atking from all angles at once, according to you tigers have nano-second reaction timing an movements. lol No worrys, if it only took mere minutes to find those added sources, I'm sure hundreds more are awating to be shared. ^_^

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 00:45
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 01:03
All the stuff you have presented on this thread - so far - Prime..

..is ancient unreliable anecdotes, hearsay based tall stories & overhyped 'news' - all sadly typical of the excitable blather so relentlessly produced for so long in India..

& it is of low-to-zero value as scientifically useful evidence..

These dogs are feral-wild, not the "man's best friends" type..
..how many pet dogs are reported to turn cannibal - on their own blood?
(Or- other wild dogs either, & have been research verified to do so..)

It's simply untenable scientifically.. come up with some respectable
scientifically validated 1st degree evidence, or I simply call BS..

Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 01:15
lol, cant empress everybody ^_^ And so you are not gona email that one fairy tale news station and ask if they could graciously provide photo evidence of the 5 wild dogs injuring it?

Awww, why not, I'd like to see your responce if or when they do. And how many universitys of biology have catapulted you to your claims of tigers having 360 degree paw swiping abilitys and infinite stamina formulas? Please post a video of you giving that speech in a acamedic review with men and women clapping and crying in how revolutionary your opinions are to the tigers capabilitys and accepting your 1 minute speech. lol because now in the future away from the far distant past of 2013, where stone aged people wrote lithographs and hyrilglyphs of fables and anecdotes of wild dogs up to 5 attacking and injuring tigers...only video is accpeted as fact XD XD XD

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 01:28
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 02:01
Any reliable verification would be good, Prime.. given the vast quantities of BS that is 'stock 'n' trade' for Indian TV 'news'..

A communique from the treating vet perhaps?

Oddly enough the episode of David Attenborough's 'Wild India'
featuring the d'hole was on TV today..

All Attenborough claimed re: d'hole/tiger interactivity/killing was "There are stories..." (right after mentioning Kipling & 'The Jungle Book'.. ..yet no photos, film, video or validated verification of any hunting/killing of tigers by them)..
..but then even he sounded unconvinced.. while listing the max weight of the d'hole as 18kg.. & the pictured animals looked more like scrawny reject 'pariah dogs' rather than 'fearsome' tiger hunters..

& further on in the episode, D.A. features a male tiger roaring to
attract a mate.. & he's clearly not fearful of attracting a pack of a'holes..

& D.A. then goes on to say that d'holes who have hunted successfully - & are feeding.. have to beware of tigers..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 02:25
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 02:24
Well, all you have to do is email that vet, it takes like...5 minutes.  I can wait. ^_^

David, that old guy? He is one of the friendlier reporters about conservation, he mainly speaks on just poachers and their bad effects on animal population decline, never seen him touching on animal gore and fighting scenes of any animal. So why would he have anything to say on this matter?

Tiger roaring? Do you have confirmation his area has any dholes to counter him? Not every tiger on the planet has dhole right down the road from them, some tigers dont even have any contenders in their area. Beware? sooooo, whats that suppose to mean to you disproving they have been documented killing tigers? Maybe hyenas dont kill lions because they have to...beware something, ohhh they actually have to beware of something, the other 20+ lions that will come to his aid if he gives distress calls. lol

What about leopards and hyenas, what if I was to ask you to show me a video of 20+ hyenas killing a leopard, I'm sure it has happened 100s of times, yet no video of this gore, ripping to peices, and killing them even though video cameras has been around nearly a century...should I start saying every pack of hyena killing a leopard report is anecdoctal, a fairy tale, and a lie? Certainly you cant show a video of it, you must be talking bullshit...right?

Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 02:32
I have nothing to prove.. you do, & apparently can't..
& what do leopards/hyenas have to do with it.. plenty on youtube..

There are videos of leopards killing hyenas too.. so what?

Ol' D.A. did show d'holes feeding on a chital, after saying they had to eat so quickly that they often didn't kill their prey 1st..
at which point D.A. said - d'holes then also had to watch out for marauding tigers..

I can post tiger/dhole video interactions ( I'll bet you've reviewed them too) - but they show nothing like
your fanciful stories, just dogs being 'annoying' yet no killing,
or even risking getting within tiger claw range, either..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 02:43
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 02:45
Ohh you can? Than post hyenas ripping limb from limb a leopard, on video. Bet you cant (wink)

Prove? I have been, and will keep doingm, much like the newest I just added to the list, of a well documented 450 lb tiger named sundar studyied for years in 1981, who was badly bitten by wild dogs...care to explain how in gods green earth did the tiger get nipped when he was suppose to have 360 nano second swiping?

I dont call majority of the biology and ecology Ph.ds of india fanciful liars like you do, I see them as dedciated people who wish to spread the truth in how to protect their tigers against all threats, as you even stated wild dogs will look at tigers as a prey item...you said that...I said dholes will defend them against a contender or advesary, not prey item. Stop the b.s and just email them already.

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 02:46
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 03:01
Ah,Prime.. why would I want to post - anything- concerning hyenas/leopards here?

Are you attempting a little 'smoke & mirrors' routine to avoid
admitting that no such reputable evidence exists..

You put up something from someone with certain knowledge in the area then..
..since you seem to regard Karanith as another one of those "India fanciful liars", as he reckoned - "unlikely"- eh?

Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 03:10

So no video vividly of hyenas shredding a leopard in all directions? Then dont ask of a video of wild dogs and then play the true smoke an mirrors game...karnath is subjected to bias, it happens to alot of people, why would or should any one be bias for a 30 pack animal? Unless a bull elephant type status, something that much wouldnt hardly find a 200-400 lb (tiger) animal that much of a threat, dont they take sambar regularly? Isnt sambar almost twice the weight of tigers? Or are we going back to 360 dgree nano second swipeing?

Its funny how shorter and shoter your post got as soon as I asked for you to email the vet of the 5 dholes incident...its not like they have been erased from history...contact them and get the details...this is what you sooooo want right? I thought you were one of the people trying to find out the truth, well...there it is 5 minutes away staring you dead in the face...dont wanna ask? hmmmmmm why not.

Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 03:30
I just saw a fine clip of a prime male leopard on his kill, striking an intrusive hyena in the head - so hard - that it left tout suite..

Not that it belongs on this thread..

Why is it Prime that you can provide zero tangible proof of your claims..
..that do relate to this thread subject..

Have YOU tried emailing the vet to ask about the tiger so "grievously"
attacked by 5 dogs - but not 'torn to shreds & eaten all up, every scrap' apparently, hey, why not? - Huh, Prime?

Or have you done so & found out that it is yet another BS 'Indian news story' that bears no relationship with reality.. but you wont admit it?

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 03:32
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 03:44
lol awww, all that talk, and it seems...you...dont care for the truth...listen up maestro, if some biologist, zoo keeper or animal trainer had just posted a account within the past 3 years of a lion killing 3 tigers at once (like boss tweeds did) or vice versa I'd be all over contacting him, I'd email him, phone him in, and be asking for photos or video if there was...thats me wanting to know the truth...you wanting to know the truth couldnt even be helped if there were 1 thousand sources posted here of wild dogs killing tigers.

Since you dont want to know the truth, than I can only do so much for you, your previous arguments have been shattered, there is no such living thing that can turn a 360 degree in a nano second animal on this planet with 100% accuracy to boot...hence your arguments are retarded, your contradictions is hilarious and you stating you wanna know the truth, is pretty much a lie in its self...you have all the power in the universe to email them, but you wont, because you already made up your mind far before any level of information away from a video was known to man kind.

Thanks but no thanks, I even avidly posted a majority of those newer accounts with scarcly touching the ones I linked before...almost all are newer ones added in the old ones, but hahh, you dont care, no biggie though. I enjoyed reading up more on how tigers are now riduclously out gunned by asiatic lions...so thats a plus ^_^
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 03:58
Well, P, you do seem awful het up over this thread..
..yet you aint been bothered to email the vet? Strange..

Or have you? & it is BS, but you are too ashamed to admit it..

& even though in fact- I never wrote anything about 360`movements - how is it that even a domestic pet cat can- in fact- rotate 180+`
in mid air to land on its feet, & land gracefully, in a split second?

& I do care, but I want to see solid evidence, not the same silly old villager's stories - repeated ad infinitum..

I would find more believable, something written 1st hand by a reputable professional eyewitness - who knew what he was watching, & fully examined the circumstances thereof..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 04:03
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 04:37
Het up?

Poor excuse, i'm not the one heated up and contradicting my self like you, when you are done with the charade, email them...you have all the time in the world.

180+? Did that cat have a bunch of dogs attacking from a 360 radius to repeat that process 100s of times in a few minutes? You said a wild dog cant attack a tiger because of claws/jaws, whats your answer for the dogs rushing in from the back, sides, corners all simultaneously like some of the accounts noted they already did? That would imply 360 degrees, and whos to say they would let go once one has gotten a grip, or two, or three or all 30? I just added in several more as well...but no need to read them, its against your religon to believeing anything besides video.

The dhole is cureently the top predator in the habitats of where tigers and wild dog live:

The presence of dholes in Myanmar was confirmed by camera trapping in 11 areas and, alongside leopards, have apparently replaced tigers as the country's top predators.[2]

Hmmm, now wouldnt the top predator of that area, not be able, to kill the lesser one?

Jaws: i wanna know the truth! (doesnt email them) lol Sounds like a hypocrite to me. I am good with whats on hand, maybe later I'll grow the list when I feel that some one has put up a credible sounding reason in how a tiger can kill all the wild dogs who are rushing in simultaenously from every angle...hopefully in that time being you will work up the courage to email them in what you seek...till then. ^_^

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 04:51
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 05:04
Oh no - not wiki! & Burma too! Prime.. you certainly do your credibility no favours.. by posting that link..

I was in Burma,  ~15 years ago, & there were still wild tigers there then..
..& plenty of ludicrous stories about 'nats' ( evil spirits), flying monks & the rest..

P, do you realize that you  blot your prevously splendid literature seaching record - with this foolish nonsense?
& given your track record for 'losing the plot' & subsequently being banned for going ad hominem..

Then..

I'd suggest you best review the warning you were given by CV earlier today..

If you cannot provide actual viable, reasonable evidence to back your "unlikely"* dhole claims - then getting silly about it, & making stuff up..
is no realistic substitute.. so, kindly desist, for your own benefit..

* As Karanth, the actual naturalist puts it..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 05:13
Be Modest In Thyself..
Prime View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 05:28
Ohhh? How about you post some pictures of you in burma, or I will give you a dose of your own medicine...if you cant, its a fairy tale, like karnath knows of too, aka the asatic lion slaughter'er. Notice when I adressed karnath, I stated the majority of biologist/ecologist there, I didnt say 100% of scientist are the gods truth, titles dont mean all that much to me, its content...even haughton who was dubbed professor has not zero credability but negative 100 with his bs tiger killing lion rant.

Banned for insulting others? Nah just banned for sticking it to the bias crybabys who cant handle the truth. And that banning didnt stop it growing either. You must be mixing up with bold champ or leofwin, I unlike them speak my mind to who ever I like, mod, admin or who ever. You obviously dont know me as well as counter strike does either, I actually like it when people go on to critisize my findings, it makes me find even more since i do firmly believe in what I post, and its only a matter of time since videos would trail it, it doesnt have to be tommorrow, but I'm sure further down someone will get it and present it, I wish not to treat you like pckts, but you certainly are not that good in bringing up viable arguments.

Again, no insulting intended, but feel free to email them, I dont have to prove anything to your standards, but if you wanna prove me wrong, then thats your best bet...email them ^_^

Edited by Prime - 08-Jun-2015 at 05:55
Be honset to thy self!
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2015 at 05:53
Hey P, I'll send the Tatmadaw security team to have a word with you, if you doubt me.. L.O.L...

I could post a scan of my entry visa.. but its off-topic, thread-wise..

I dont have to email anyone, or prove anything about dholes.. I made no fanciful claims about them..
 you did, & do.. so why are you being so reticent - now? Strange..
.. because you seem to accept these BS stories at face value, & yet they are simply not credible..
..nor have they been confirmed by reputable sources..  so - just laughably "unlikely"*

* Karnith, tiger naturalist..

Edited by J.A.W. - 08-Jun-2015 at 05:54
Be Modest In Thyself..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>