Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 109 Races Of Earth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dreambeliever View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dreambeliever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 109 Races Of Earth
    Posted: 28-Feb-2015 at 21:37
I have two works of art which depict just that.
Here
is a link to photos. (they are too large to upload directly)

I realize this is a discussion forum, but my main goal is to share visually, and let my work speak for itself. So I will not add more to this topic personally.

Thank you.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2015 at 22:08
dreambeliever, scientifically speaking the number of races are known, and that figure is precise. One. The Human race.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2015 at 11:28
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

dreambeliever, scientifically speaking the number of races are known, and that figure is precise. One. The Human race.

Ditto.  There may have been another race of human close to us, but it vanished in antiquity.  So, black white, purple or polka dotted, we is it. Big smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2015 at 00:13
diversity within unity.

1 race: human/sapiens / Adamic/Aramaic.
2 races Asiatic & African in Sforza etc. 2 hair types: Woolly (tufts & fleecy) & Smooth (incld Straight & Curly). [2 races Adamites & Angelic/"Alien"/"gods".]
3 races Shem, Ham, Japheth in Judeo-Christian; 3 classic races Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid in old Western; red white & black of Atlantis?; 3: "Thracian/red, German/white, Ethiopian/red"; 3 body types Ecto, Meso, Endo-morph; 3 hair types: flat shaft/woolly/curly, semi-round shaft/wavy, round shaft/poker straight; 3 primitive groups/branches: (Semitic, Aryan, Turanian/Allophylian); "3 skin types dark, tan, light"; 3 languages: persian/poetic, arab/persuasive, turk/menacing.
4 types: Tufts, Fleecy, Straight, Curly; 4 races Egyptian (red, yellow, black, white); Blumenback (originally) had 4 races (Caucasian, Asian, American, Ethiopian); [4 races Pope Julius (Shem, Ham, Japheth, Cain)?]; 4 languages: greek/poetry, latin/war, aramaic/dirge, hebrew/gen speech.
5 races in Coon (Europoid, Mongol, Australoid, Congoloid, Capoid); Blumenback (later) had 5 races (Caucasian, Asian, American, Ethiopian, Malay); 5 rings Olympic symbol?; [5 races A Keith / Pears cyc: white, yellow, black, red, brown?]
7 root races in Theosophy/Anthroposophy. Some sources (seen on net/web forum a few years ago) postulate 7 races.
10 races acc to some scientists/creationists (incl eg Polynesian).
[12 hair types?]
[ca 40 (post-)glacial lines (Coon)?]
70/72 nations Genesis 10.
"109 races".

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2015 at 11:54
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

diversity within unity.

1 race: human/sapiens / Adamic/Aramaic.
2 races Asiatic & African in Sforza etc. 2 hair types: Woolly (tufts & fleecy) & Smooth (incld Straight & Curly). [2 races Adamites & Angelic/"Alien"/"gods".]
3 races Shem, Ham, Japheth in Judeo-Christian; 3 classic races Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid in old Western; red white & black of Atlantis?; 3: "Thracian/red, German/white, Ethiopian/red"; 3 body types Ecto, Meso, Endo-morph; 3 hair types: flat shaft/woolly/curly, semi-round shaft/wavy, round shaft/poker straight; 3 primitive groups/branches: (Semitic, Aryan, Turanian/Allophylian); "3 skin types dark, tan, light"; 3 languages: persian/poetic, arab/persuasive, turk/menacing.
4 types: Tufts, Fleecy, Straight, Curly; 4 races Egyptian (red, yellow, black, white); Blumenback (originally) had 4 races (Caucasian, Asian, American, Ethiopian); [4 races Pope Julius (Shem, Ham, Japheth, Cain)?]; 4 languages: greek/poetry, latin/war, aramaic/dirge, hebrew/gen speech.
5 races in Coon (Europoid, Mongol, Australoid, Congoloid, Capoid); Blumenback (later) had 5 races (Caucasian, Asian, American, Ethiopian, Malay); 5 rings Olympic symbol?; [5 races A Keith / Pears cyc: white, yellow, black, red, brown?]
7 root races in Theosophy/Anthroposophy. Some sources (seen on net/web forum a few years ago) postulate 7 races.
10 races acc to some scientists/creationists (incl eg Polynesian).
[12 hair types?]
[ca 40 (post-)glacial lines (Coon)?]
70/72 nations Genesis 10.
"109 races".

Race is a Social Concept, Not a Scientific One (Op-Ed)

Michael Hadjiargyrou is chair of the Department of Life Sciences at the New York Institute of Technology. He contributed this article to Live Science's Expert Voices: Op-Ed & Insights

Beyond the Ferguson, Mo., media reports on the "racial divide," the facts require some correction: Despite notions to the contrary, there is only one human race. Our single race is independent of geographic origin, ethnicity, culture, color of skin or shape of eyes — we all share a single phenotype, the same or similar observable anatomical features and behavior.  

Science highlights these similarities in our embryonic development, physiology (our organ-based systems), biochemistry (our metabolites and reactions), and more recently, genomics (our genetic makeup). As a molecular biologist, this last one is indeed the most important to me — data show that the DNA of any two human beings is 99.9 percent identical, and we all share the same set of genes, scientifically validating the existence of a single biological human race and one origin for all human beings. In short, we are all brothers and sisters. [What is the Difference between Race and Ethnicity? ]

Biologically speaking, one clear example is that most diseases afflict all of us — diseases like cancers and cardiovascular and neurological disorders, as well as viral, microbial and parasitic infections. Obviously, there are differences in how individual humans respond to various diseases or infections; some never suffer from cancer and may be immune to assorted infections. This may be due to factors such as diet, exercise, overall health or environmental conditions. However, the fact that a human population, irrespective of geography or ethnicity is susceptible to the same diseases, coupled with the existence of multiple pandemics , is a clear indication of how identical we are. 

Genetically speaking, studies have shown that there is much greater genetic variation within a given human population (e.g., Africans, Caucasians, or Asians) than between populations (Africans vs. Caucasions), indicating that human variation cannot be subdivided into discrete races. 

It is history, not science,that reveals how the concept of different human "races" arose, how the term has become widely misused, and how it continues to pervade our planet. In fact, the word race has come to symbolize the division of humanity into segments, divisions that often lead to conflicts. Over centuries, people have used the word to divide us into black, white, yellow, red, and other distinctions in order to fulfill selfish goals and objectives. Whether those goals were to subjugate various groups of humans, deem them inferior or simply discriminate against them, the reality is that billions of people have been directly affected as a result of the misuse of the word race. 

The end result, in its extreme form, has led to a plethora of existential crises such as segregation, slavery, violence, wars and genocides. One classic example is the dehumanization of millions of Jewish people by Germany and other European nations during the 1930s and 40s, and the colonization and slavery of Africans by European and North American nations is another.  

The continual use of the word race, predominantly by the media and policy makers, perpetuates the myth of multiple human races and further polarizes our society. We must not allow the media or our lawmakers to hijack this issue and continue to misuse the word. We must hold them accountable and demand that they stop misusing it, especially for sensationalistic and factually false reporting. It is simply irresponsible and feeds into the hands of those that espouse discriminatory and unscientific ideas about the single human race. Society can certainly protect the rights of minorities without invoking the word race. 

Scientists and educators have even a greater responsibility to speak out and present the scientific facts. From pre-kindergarten to graduate school, society must be relentless in our goal to eradicate the word as currently used. In fact, racism , the application of the word race, together with ethnocentrism and nationalism, are indeed the biggest enemies of humanity. Historically speaking, both have been used to justify the active domination of one group of humans over another, often with disastrous and deadly consequences — purely antithetical to scientific truths. 

We must all realize that the faster we eliminate the use of the word that drives a wedge between people, the better our world will be: More peaceful and prosperous and with equality and mutual respect. And it all starts with accepting a simple scientific fact: We all evolved from the same ancestors and are, indeed, all virtually genetically identical to each other, making us a single race.

http://www.livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2015 at 20:31
Well all i know is that I am suffering Hell beyond bearing/words. Whether they/i/you/we call/say that that is because of my past/present sins &/or my ancestors sins, or race/ethnicity or racism, or globalism/anti-racism, or "0.1 %" individual "great" variation within population / "difference in how individual humans respond", or "choice/will", or Social/economic / policy/law, or evolution "survival of the fittest" [or "competition"], or "diet, exercise, health, environment/conditions", or misuse of "science" (eg water fluoridation), or dualism, etc makes little difference . Its all still slavery, inequality, division, dominiation/subjugation, poisoning, persecution, castration of/against some of us of/by/from God/nature/law/system/humans/race/sin. That/this is their "peace, rights, equality, prosperity, science".

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 02-Mar-2015 at 20:32
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2015 at 04:29
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

Well all i know is that I am suffering Hell beyond bearing/words. Whether they/i/you/we call/say that that is because of my past/present sins &/or my ancestors sins, or race/ethnicity or racism, or globalism/anti-racism, or "0.1 %" individual "great" variation within population / "difference in how individual humans respond", or "choice/will", or Social/economic / policy/law, or evolution "survival of the fittest" [or "competition"], or "diet, exercise, health, environment/conditions", or misuse of "science" (eg water fluoridation), or dualism, etc makes little difference . Its all still slavery, inequality, division, dominiation/subjugation, poisoning, persecution, castration of/against some of us of/by/from God/nature/law/system/humans/race/sin. That/this is their "peace, rights, equality, prosperity, science".

But if we label it wrong, we look for the wrong solutions or imagine the wrong causes.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2015 at 05:44
Well, there is wisdom/truth in what you say Sidney. Though maybe what i said/meant is also not quite understood and not entirely wrong too.

I did also write a lot of counter comments on all of what Michael Hadjiargyrou said. But race/races/ethnicity is a dangerous topic/issue in modern western world so i not post it. I already had a bad enough scare thinking i had been banned for what i did last post when i found i was blocked from forum earlier today. (Though the corporates/government/etc here are out to get us with all their smart meters, and fluoridated water, and mental health act, work-testing, etc etc no matter whether i don't speak out against their stuff or do.)

Anyway i think dreambeliever as artist was maybe being esoteric rather than materialistic? (I couldn't view their site & pictures  because i only have dialup not broadband.)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 04-Mar-2015 at 05:48
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote dreambeliever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2015 at 20:56
I have added a slideshow map.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote dreambeliever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2015 at 08:57
I have added two paintings: The (109) Emotional States of Earth.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote dreambeliever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2015 at 19:59
Am deleting my website soon. I know greatness of work, but unable audience size + other. Am disassociating self with linked to website, but All Rights Reserved.
Thank you.

Anonymous.

Edited by dreambeliever - 27-Mar-2015 at 20:01
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2015 at 09:29
Originally posted by dreambeliever

Am deleting my website soon. I know greatness of work, but unable audience size + other. Am disassociating self with linked to website, but All Rights Reserved.
Thank you.

Anonymous.

Patience, you just set up the site. Give it some time. My one thought is that you might change the name.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2015 at 19:43
agreed. if just one has found merit and enjoyment and whose imagination has been stirred and whose passion for the creative arts has been kindled...then u have done your job.

quitting is easy....learning how to deal with disappointment...

that is what makes u strong in life.

amen.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply