Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greece and Turkey genetic map( today)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greece and Turkey genetic map( today)
    Posted: 21-May-2005 at 12:41

Racial compositionin greece and turkey and human racial classification.

Greece=40% east mediterraneans(aegean,present among minoans,aheans, 25%dinaricized mediterraneans( also present among ancient hellenes),20% alpine (most common in epirus dorians ),10% dinaric (dorians were partly dinarics),5 % nordish( partly assimilated remnant, or genetic recombinations from solution; most common in the N,germanic invasion impact ) = 40% med./  25% D.M/  20% UP/ 10% dinarik/ 5% N.

Turkey= 35% dinaricized mediterraneans( Greek colonist). 20% mediterraneans( aegean coast,greek colonist),25% irano afghans (eastern turkey, kurds),20% turanids (original semi oriental turkics, inhabits continental parts of anatolia one of them being region around konya) =35% D.M/ 25% I.A / 20% med. /20% Turanids

Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 12:42
 guys u like or not this is the true..
TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheodoreFelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 12:47
ionian, can you give me a link to the site or source where you got this? I dont want to look at your sources but just to look up different stuff.   

Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 13:17
yes.... http://www.geocities.com/zakus_1999/Races.html
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 13:22
Originally posted by Ionian

Greece=40% east mediterraneans(aegean,present among minoans,aheans, 25%dinaricized mediterraneans( also present among ancient hellenes),20% alpine (most common in epirus dorians ),10% dinaric (dorians were partly dinarics),5 % nordish( partly assimilated remnant, or genetic recombinations from solution; most common in the N,germanic invasion impact ) = 40% med./  25% D.M/  20% UP/ 10% dinarik/ 5% N.

Turkey= 35% dinaricized mediterraneans( Greek colonist). 20% mediterraneans( aegean coast,greek colonist),25% irano afghans (eastern turkey, kurds),20% turanids (original semi oriental turkics, inhabits continental parts of anatolia one of them being region around konya) =35% D.M/ 25% I.A / 20% med. /20% Turanids

I dont think this percentages are totally right, but at least me and my family are from Konya...

Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 13:29

how we can see the 65% of greek population and the 55% of turkish population  r  the same race !

greece= 40% east mediterraneans and 25% D.M(Dinaricized Mediterraneans)=65%

turkey=35% D.M( Dinaricized Mediterraneans) and 20% mediterraneans.= 55%

Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 13:31
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Originally posted by Ionian

I dont think this percentages are totally right, but at least me and my family are from Konya...

no prob   u r in 20%
dorian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 14:55

It's well known that Turks were mixed up with Europeans (mainly Greeks) that's why a great percentage of those who live in the coastline have lost the characteristics of the old turkish tribes. I don't know if these statistics refer to the population of each country or to the blood composition of the nations. I think it's the second.

TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheodoreFelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2005 at 14:57

the differences between Turcs in anatolia between themselves and the rest of the more eastern turks is clearly visable

Molossos View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Molossos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 06:23
I believe that the Nordic percentage given for Greece's population (5 %) is way too high but then I am neither an anthropologist nor have I ever read any study relevant to our ethnic composition.
tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 09:10

Bulgaria = 60% East Mediterranean ( mainly hellenistic Thracians ), 15% Alpine ( UP, Celtic impact? ) , 15% Dinaric , 5% Turanid ( NW Bulgaria, remains of semioriental Turkic Bulgars ), 5% Nordish ( Germanic invasion impact ) = 60% Med. / 15% Dinarik / 15% UP / 5% T / 5% N

Do not what to contradict you, but how you can see we haven't anything slavonic in our blood. According to this stat. we are more greek than the greeks!! Sorry but....this thing seems to be false  and I don't trust much on serbian researches!

Edited by tzar
Everybody listen only this which understands.
Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 11:57
 r u surprize?...... me too! i think is very interesting!! that DNA say... balkans slavs its just slavonized populations and not realy slavians!QUOTE=tzar]

Bulgaria = 60% East Mediterranean ( mainly hellenistic Thracians ), 15% Alpine ( UP, Celtic impact? ) , 15% Dinaric , 5% Turanid ( NW Bulgaria, remains of semioriental Turkic Bulgars ), 5% Nordish ( Germanic invasion impact ) = 60% Med. / 15% Dinarik / 15% UP / 5% T / 5% N

Do not what to contradict you, but how you can see we haven't anything slavonic in our blood. According to this stat. we are more greek than the greeks!! Sorry but....this thing seems to be false  and I don't trust much on serbian researches!

[/QUOTE]
Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 12:50
Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 12:51
dorian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 19:35
"It is inaccurate to say that the modern Greeks are different physically from the ancient Greeks; such a statement is based on an ignorance of the Greek ethnic character.... The Greeks, in short, are a blend of racial types, of which two are most important: the Atlanto-Mediterranean and the Alpine. Dinaricism here is present, but not all pervading; true Alpines are commoner than complete Dinarics. The Nordic element is weak, as it probably has been since the days of Homer. The racial type to which Socrates belonged is today the most important, while the Atlanto-Mediterranean, prominent in Greece since the Bronze Age, is still a major factor. It is my personal reaction to the living Greeks that their continuity with their ancestors of the ancient world is remarkable, rather than the opposite."
(Carleton S. Coon, The Races of Europe)

Edited by dorian
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 00:16

Is there such a thing as an Armenoid?

In reality, there were no straight lines separating people. It was actually a gradual change.

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 01:37
Originally posted by tzar

and I don't trust much on serbian researches!

Classification of racial types is very subjective especially if it is based on Serbian researchers!!!!

tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 07:10
Originally posted by Alparslan

Classification of racial types is very subjective especially if it is based on Serbian researchers!!!!

Uh,.... yes!!! Well left part is written on serbian and... you see.. they always call us tatars /as well as the macedonians/ and always insist that Macedonia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro are Serbian provinces! And this DNA research proved exactly this!!!!!

Everybody listen only this which understands.
Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 07:23
 the site is serbian but not the researchers!! look in internet for same sites and u will find the same researches in more sites!
Originally posted by Alparslan

View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 10:42
Does anyone know the genetic make up of Tatars?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>