Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Yazidis/Kurds againt ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Rate this Article:
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Yazidis/Kurds againt ISIS
    Posted: 03-Oct-2014 at 15:42
First of all,the big guys un Tehran are not terrorists,they're thieves so they have no reason to build nukes,why? Because it's like bombarding their identity. Second,how do you explain M4's in Isis terrorists's hands. By the way One less Muslim means one less enemy to kill for Israel.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood". Otto Von Bismarck(believe it!)
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2014 at 21:07
Originally posted by Shadow

First of all,the big guys un Tehran are not terrorists,they're thieves so they have no reason to build nukes,why? Because it's like bombarding their identity. Second,how do you explain M4's in Isis terrorists's hands<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">. By the way One less Muslim means one less enemy to kill for Israel.</span>

Whether they are thieves as well as terrorists is immaterial.

They remain through their actions and rhetoric terrorists first. The people in Iran have allowed them both stations through their inaction.

Hence having accepted that station; thus, they the people of Iran less those who resist, are terrorists and thieves as well.

As for nucs and the increase of missile delivery systems, RDA and production. And support of well known terrorist groups and cells throughout the region and world viz infiltration.

A disagreement with that... finds the promoter, either in the land of the delusional opium user. Or the supporter for the development and expansion of Islamic state terror. You do not need mega thousands of centrifuges for peaceful use...you do for weapons production.

M4's and other varying pieces of equipment in use by ISIS were primarily obtained as a result of the capturing of munitions and supply depots. Removal from the field after combat, and the cowardice of the Shia, fundamentalist led Iraqi Army, when they either threw them to the ground and ran...or failed to safeguard them.

And finally; one less Muslim is not the goal for either Israel or the democratic west.

More dead Islamist fanatic terrorists, of any sect, are.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 03-Oct-2014 at 21:15
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2014 at 17:19
As long as there was no Israel there were no bloody wars in middle east. when they came everything changed and grommet that time there was nothing but war in my region (I'm not judging Israel because I'm not in such position) so such events cause some distrust you know and besides giving missiles to Hamas is for keeping Israel at bay not because of religious friendship.
Why is it good for Israel to have nukes,a nation always in war,but it's bad for Iran to have any,personally I feel little safer with a nuke around specially when everyone has more than one.
Someone must've financed Isis. armies don't grow on trees they need money and someone should give them. Now  Iran is not crazy to support some one who wants to kill their closest ally so how supports them?
Trust is gained by actions not words,study Iran's history every time you see west stopping you from torkomanchai to 1953's coup,simply I can't trust west nor what they say what I want is a sign that shows they won't fool us again I don't wish death NoT even for my enemy, so the question is "Has anything changed?"
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood". Otto Von Bismarck(believe it!)
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2014 at 17:59
Iran whether you believe it or not remains a rogue terrorist state. The evidence is overwhelming. The caveat you use to maintain that there were no animosities amongst middle eastern states before Israel is nothing but bosh.

The rest of your post isn't worth commenting on.

Only to state it remains infantile in analysis and shows a lack of not only knowledge and history (especially regarding ISIS)....but a willingness to appease and apologize for the state sponsored actions of terrorism by your current government.

You're not the first to sneak in and attempt covert pro-Iranian fundamentalist dialogue...you won't be the last.

But one things for sure you have been identified.

S. T. Friedman

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2014 at 02:50
first,sorry for being rude. i was a angry because of some personal matters
I NEVER supported these guys and I never will,but only one question,only one and then i will quit this topic. as your location says you're in Texas,USA.So you have your own view of political matters.
"Late in Safavid era, when Afghans revolted Persia fell in Chaos, Russia Saw this as an opportunity,and took Persia's northern regions.after a while Nadir Afshar Came and regained that provinces,but it was neither the first nor the last time west invaded Persia.In Qajar era we saw ourselves weaker than Russia,we asked for help from France, First they said yes and then they left us alone,we had the same process with England,they did the same thing.we became a savage land for the western powers from that time till the end of the pahlavi era russia and The UK each wanted to colonize us.Now you my friend are the world's western power,will you swear that you see us not as an opportunity but a friend that don't stab us in the back,like everyone else?"
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2014 at 10:37
We, the USA, "The Great Satan", you want us to be your friend?  How about compensating the diplomats and news reporters you folks held illegally for some years.

Your behavior was so outrageous that the satirists here were proclaiming that Santa Claus was switching from putting coal in the bad kids stockings, to putting Iranians instead.

The top selling novelty gift at the time, was a Dart Board with Khomeini's picture on it.  The BS rhetoric and vitriol that came out of Tehran is still ringing in many American ears, and you want us to be your friend?
It is you, my apologist friend, who must prove you won't do the stabbing.

BTW- Your sig is a quote from that staunch friend of liberty and free speech, Adolph Hitler.

Edited by red clay - 05-Oct-2014 at 10:41
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2014 at 11:49
I don't know how to say it,once again :"I DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR IDEAS AND THEIR ACTIONS"
But there are some questions not limited to them,I don't care what they say and i don't approve their actions but i want to know that how The USA government speaks of friendship while THEIR friendship caused THESE friendly guys to revolt and how it caused in 1953's coup.(beside other friendly actions during WWII and even before that)
BTW-My sig is from Otto von Bismark who united a country which needed 2 world wars to fall from power.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2014 at 14:59
Hitler used that quote several times in his early days of power.  Bismark was still held in great esteem by the German Public, and AH was quick to use it.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2014 at 07:42
google this and you will see it as Bismark's quete
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2014 at 10:49
I never said it wasn't. AH used quotes from many German historic figures.  It is Bismark's quote, but it's more readily remembered as one of AH's attempts to remind the German public of their past greatness.

Unknown.
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2014 at 07:38
sooooooooooooooo what?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2014 at 08:42
So I restructured it in the way your supposed to and attributed it to the original author.  I knew it was OVB, but there might be others who don't, and you don't want to look like a Nazi sympathizer.

At least not on this forum.Smile
Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2014 at 11:14
Good advice.

As Nazi sympathizers lead to anti semitic Jew haters/anti western and American bashers/Confederate 'Lost causers' and assholes in general.

And for that.

I may come out of retirement and ban that individual.

S. T. Friedman

washere View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2014 at 22:53
The Kurds and Yazidis and Christians like Assyrians need to be given the heavy weaponry which was instead gifted directly or indirectly to their evil enemy for a year by Qatari/Saudi/UAE billion$ via Turkey and Jordan, not just the pathetic Iraqi army running away.

Turkey's Islamic rulers should be boycotted. Iranian democratic republican opposition should be promoted too. We need secular democracy.

Edited by washere - 08-Oct-2014 at 22:55
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2014 at 15:44
Originally posted by washere

The Kurds and Yazidis and Christians like Assyrians need to be given the heavy weaponry which was instead gifted directly or indirectly to their evil enemy for a year by Qatari/Saudi/UAE billion$ via Turkey and Jordan, not just the pathetic Iraqi army running away.

Turkey's Islamic rulers should be boycotted. Iranian democratic republican opposition should be promoted too. We need secular democracy.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed that all of their equipment was the same color, and all of their trucks were the same manufacture.

Just a little too "uniform" for "rabble".  Yes, they now have the income from black market oil, but that's fairly recent.

Again, follow the money, and you will start to know the truth as to who's who, and why.

Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2014 at 17:30

Whether the SA-Jordanian nexus was supplying moneys remains moot. Allegations and reports abound. Some claim this was ongoing for years. Bosh. ISIS has not existed for years.

Consequently it also becomes semantics when and where organization-group 'A' and was not funded become 'B' and then were. That select individuals might have contributed is probable and it's also probable as they evolved that the SA and others tacitly nodded. As this would have been in their own interests to tamp down Iranian aggression and support of Shia terrorists. And Iraq; after the US withdrawal as this was a puppet of the Tehran fundos. Unlike the Turk's and their blood oil. Qatar unlikely; as they are covert puppet of the Iranians and a well known supplier for Hamas (Shia)

One has to remember to divide this conflict as two fold. Actions versus Iraq and sources of weapons gained there. And Syria where the SA and the Jordanians did indeed have an interest in getting rid of Assad. And coincidently downplaying the Iranian efforts in the region at large.

The same can be said of the Turks whose internecine concerns reference the Kurds will not allow them to actively support the same unless Assad is removed. Why they continue to sit on their ass's on the border.

When you do that the murk is less murky.

See: 'Weapons Expert Warns About ISIS Militants' Supply Of Guns And Ammunition'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/30/isis-weapons_n_5725418.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html

BL..it remains a theological war between fundo sects. And that's a good thing. The more they wack each other the better. The west's mission is to definitely support the secularists where they might be found.

S. T. Friedman

Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2014 at 21:31

Apart from Kurds themeselves in the Middle-East Iran has been the only country who has loudly supported Kurds of Kobane.  On Twitter I saw protests for support for Kurds on the streets of Tehran. 
I never thought Iranians would support Kurds this much.  As previously I always saw protests for Palestine but nothing for Kurds.  Is this support for Kurds because of ethnic ties? or a different agenda?  if it is the first, thank you for the support.  

Iranian journalist and former political prisoner Ahmad Zeidabadi at protests for Kobane in Tehran.

Embedded image permalink

Edited by Ince - 12-Oct-2014 at 21:44
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2014 at 00:07
Protests in Tehran remain useless.

They will allow these as a façade to conceal their actual agenda and allow them to continue until a purpose is served. Which is to provide distraction and obfuscation of and for the next round of nuc talks this month.

Iow. This is not what the fundo madmen mullahs actually want there.

They do want an elimination of Assad for obvious reasons. They do want to suppress Sunni states. They do wish to maintain control of their puppet government in Iraq.

They wish to continue their march towards nuc weapons. They continue with their genocidist rhetoric, and support of Hamas and the destruction of Israel.

They do want to continue to foment unrest amongst the anti ISIS coalition and expand their influence under the guise of benevolence towards Kurds...thereby coincidently disrupting and tampering down any future resistance amongst their own ethnic Kurd populace.

They are not to be trusted any more than the majority of their citizens there who allow them to remain in power.

The fools in the pictures are being duped by some of the best intelligence operatives to have succeeded the SAVAK.

They remain liars, hypocrites, and frauds.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 13-Oct-2014 at 00:16

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2014 at 18:40
''Last year, Rouhani observed: “Saying ‘Death to America’ is easy. We need to express ‘Death to America’ with action.” His most strategic action to date: pushing back Obama’s red lines on Iran’s acquisition of a nuclear weapons capability.''

See more at: http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/may-clifford-d-iran-rising/#sthash.m6xnio02.dpuf

Trust their bullshit at your own risk.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2014 at 07:11
Originally posted by Shadow

I don't know how to say it,once again :"I DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR IDEAS AND THEIR ACTIONS"
But there are some questions not limited to them,I don't care what they say and i don't approve their actions but i want to know that how The USA government speaks of friendship while THEIR friendship caused THESE friendly guys to revolt and how it caused in 1953's coup.(beside other friendly actions during WWII and even before that)
BTW-My sig is from Otto von Bismark who united a country which needed 2 world wars to fall from power.

All very old and ageless bullshit to aid in and distort the mad mullahs agenda. Apologia doesn't work here.

The 53 coup is dead business.

It's been discussed here to the point of vomiting. Your man picked the wrong approach in an era, in which he had no chance of success, considering the economic impact..ie. strategic impact..it had on the owners and users of the petro...and the state's lack of ability to operate them independently. And his successor was murdered by your in house terrorists.

The day the US, less this panty waste administration currently in power..offers friendship to Iran is when:

A. Iran pays reparations and acknowledges it's act of war; vice it's 79 actions against the US.

B. Iran immediately stops all weapons grade plutonium production viz uranium upgrades. To whit disassemble the mega thousands of centrifuges not needed for medical research and production of medical isotopes.

C. Iran formally apologies to the state of Israel; makes compensation and ceases it's ongoing terrorist support of Hamas and it's other proxies against that independent state. And makes compensation for any terrorist action against any state or individual in which their proxies were involved.

D. The citizenry at large, stops their apologia bullshit and get rid of the radical anti semite, genocidalist, mullahs.

Even if 'D' means you die trying..so be it. Better on your feet than your knees serving the madmen.

Until then, all your really hoping for is more Obama procrastination towards your government and a lifting of sanctions.

And thus remain moral cowards and by defacto; supporters of a terrorist sponsoring state.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 19-Oct-2014 at 07:39

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>