Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UFO's, Some Considerations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UFO's, Some Considerations
    Posted: 13-Jul-2014 at 11:03
I've been paying some attention to some fairly recent sightings.  More importantly, I've been paying attention to the "Official Response". 

It's interesting that the general attitude of militaries world wide is rather cavalier considering the reality is that there are large and extremely advanced craft flying unimpeded through our atmosphere.
Could it be that, there is no such thing as an "Unidentified" flying object, meaning that the gov. knows exactly who, what and where.

Some very intelligent and informed folks believe that many of these "UFOs" are ours.  Consider this, the SR 71 "Black Bird" was operational in 1954.  The tech. advances that made it possible didn't stop there.  Rather, the advances continued and picked up speed.
With the technology we now have it's seems likely that we could have solved basic problems associated with anti gravity space flight.

Edited by red clay - 13-Jul-2014 at 11:10
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2014 at 16:32
''there is no such thing as an "Unidentified" flying object, meaning that the gov. knows exactly who, what and where.''

ole Red there will always be unidentified flying objects. the record clearly shows and supports this.

consequently even though I occasionally drink while taking meds...I'm not delusional enough to believe the gov..knows anymore than the mainstream in many cases. nor do I trust their veracity or their willingness to report if they did. certainly not in their efficacy.

my signature says the rest.

now back to the pain pills and tiswin.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2014 at 00:48
There will always be Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, at least until someone figures out that many are unknown forms of extremophiles.

Everywhere we look on earth there are life forms.  In the oceans there is life that exists without sunlight, at incredible depths and in water temps of 700 plus degrees.  Why not life in the other direction?  Why not at the extreme edge of our atmosphere? 
It would explain many of the more puzzling sightings. 

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2014 at 13:47
The government clearly knows more than they admit.  They clearly stated this when the Air Force summarized Project Blue Book, admitting openly that even after the most extravagant and ludicrous "explanations" to cover what they could, a significant portion of the sighting still could not be explained. 

There will always the post-Roswell questions concerning access to alien technology.  For that matter, Roswell has always left more questions than any of the ridiculous answers offered by the government, and it always will.

My personal opinion is that Area 51 arose from this as the perfect and beautifully executed cover-up for whatever is really going on elsewhere.  Area 51 has kept America's attention firmly focused in one specific area since it's inception - no one is really looking anywhere else.

Many years ago I had an interesting an unusual experience that clearly defined the government's insanity as well as it's efforts to hide things.

While living in Colorado Springs, I heard a loud roaring engine sound approaching my house while I was photographing  our new back yard.  I turned and started snapping pics just in time to see a huge, strange aircraft roar low directly overhead, an aircraft I was able to identify as an SR-71, presumably taking off from nearby Peterson Airbase.

Being both a concerned citizen and one fully aware of air restrictions over populated areas, I immediately called the duty officer at Peterson and told him what I saw, adding that the aircraft was well below FAA limits for traveling over a city suburb - roughly 200 feet or less and moving at full throttle - probably didn't dare use 'burners that low over houses.

I was, of course, informed that no such aircraft had left Peterson, nor was such an aircraft anywhere in this Colorado area.  "Fine", I responded.  "I guess I'll just submit my photos for civilian analysis."

A short - very short - while later, some serious people form Pete Field showed up demanding my photos.  "What photos?" I replied.  According to the duty officer at Pete Field, no such event occurred; therefore, there cannot be any photos of such an event for you to confiscate."

This was poorly received, and they demanded my film, so I gave them my roll of film.  In fact, I gave them a blank roll of film, since they asked for "the film in my camera", which I had just swapped out for a fresh roll, anxious to get my shots developed.  I always comply with official requests, to the letter.

When they returned the next day, accusing me of giving them the wrong film, I replied that I had given them what they requested, and as far as I was concerned, they had botched the development and that was not my problem.

One hell of an aircraft, though, especially from less than 200 feet overhead!  Wink
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2016 at 23:57
many people dissapear every year, some never reappear, would they be taken by the alien as slaves? Those UFos are actually alien slaveship

And what is the role of the governments in this situation
leung
 Post Reply Post Reply