Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

300 Rise of an empire -errors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 300 Rise of an empire -errors
    Posted: 29-Jun-2014 at 00:21
duh I was gonna get a book about greek history and the fight with the Pershan dudes but I saw the movie rise of some empire. It must be true aint it
name the errors historically and culturally in this movie - I have just seen the trailer and I saw many.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2014 at 05:40
Of course are there errors. But it is not the intention of the movie to be correct, it is not a documentary.The most historical movies aren't correct, just remember Braveheart, Gladiator and others. Enjoy the action, the thrill, the slaughter.Wink
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2014 at 13:07
Duh...it''s Hollywoody.  Ermm
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2014 at 13:30
Hoo-ray for Holly-Wood.  Where else will you find things like the 3 Roman Centurions in Spartakas, all wearing wrist watches?Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2014 at 16:10
So true!  Big smile

Edited by Mountain Man - 29-Jun-2014 at 16:10
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
 Post Reply Post Reply