Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chinese Pyramids!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese Pyramids!
    Posted: 10-Mar-2014 at 21:13
I did a search and amazingly I found no "NO" posts that seem to mention the dozens of pyramids that exist in China!

Just how could all of the historians who have visited this site have excluded them? Perhaps some of our leaders can find some mention?

Here is a search engine page with lots of reports!

Just how has AE missed it?

Here is a good site with lots of information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alj3xspWTsw

Ron

Edited by opuslola - 10-Mar-2014 at 21:20
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
nickherc View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote nickherc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2014 at 04:37
The facts about Chinese pyramids are all shady, can't really find anything on the web. How incredible would it, if mainstream science could explore them, right? 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2014 at 09:05
There isn't much known about them.  Most are in the "Forbiden Zone".  The PRC hasn't allowed any excavations of them.
The Pyramid of the first emporer hasn't been opened due to high mercury levels.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2014 at 13:23
In Turkey, people tend to belive, those are Turk Pyramids
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2014 at 18:10
Okay, I'll bite, why would they say they are Turk structures?
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2014 at 18:46
Yup and most people in Turkey are neither professional archaeo's or anthro's either.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/china_pyr.html

Pyramid Built 5000 years ago Found in Inner Mongolia

...''This is considered the best-preserved pyramid built during the Hongshan Culture period that has been found so far, said Guo Dasun, an archaeologist in charge of the excavation.''

And if there is any relationship todate it is only possibly found linguisticaly in the form of ancient ie. neolithic language...other than Sinitic (R Blench 04).

http://en.people.cn/200107/06/eng20010706_74356.html

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 04-Dec-2014 at 18:53
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

nickherc View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote nickherc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2014 at 02:05
Turk Pryamids?
Anyhow... How about "bosnian pyramids". I'm very open minded, but come on, it's pseudo science at its best. 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2014 at 09:59
Originally posted by nickherc

Turk Pryamids?
Anyhow... How about "bosnian pyramids". I'm very open minded, but come on, it's pseudo science at its best. 

That's off topic.  It's worth a thread of it's own.
Unknown.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2014 at 14:13
Originally posted by red clay

Okay, I'll bite, why would they say they are Turk structures?

Don't bite LOL

When I was in India, I heard that we(indians) invented democracy so maybe we stuck in narrow mental structure or they stuck in nationalism.

The only solution is more research

Actually, I wasn't interested with this issue, that's why I can't talk about it but I can share this link

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=0402103528002-2010-04-04
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2014 at 14:21
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Yup and most people in Turkey are neither professional archaeo's or anthro's either.

As lot's of country

which countries population is mostly professional archaeo's or anthro's either? Wink

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
 Post Reply Post Reply