Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Polish-Turkish anniversary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polish-Turkish anniversary
    Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 11:54
President of Poland is right now visiting Turkey. Yesterday was the 600th anniversary of starting diplomatic relations between Turkey (Ottoman Empire) and Poland (Kingdom of Poland).
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 13:29
I have just found information that first Polish ambasador to Ottoman empire was knight Skarbek Jakub z Góry (Skarbek Jacob of Gora)in 1414 AD.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 15:16
Unfortunately, Turkey is real don't care the Crimea. The timing is very bad. 30th March is election day, parliament is closed

Before six months, everything could be different
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
 Post Reply Post Reply