Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedApplying Alexander’s strategy to the modern world

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applying Alexander’s strategy to the modern world
    Posted: 16-May-2005 at 07:42

It is a relatively well-known fact that modern-day generals still study Alexander's strategical approaches when learning how to move troops and conduct battles.  Personally, I think there was a lot more to Alexander's strategy than mere troop movements.  Prime amongst that "more" being the integration of foreign cultures, more specifically their strong points, into his empire.  As to their weak points, well, they had been conquered after all and Alexander was a very charismatic man and was not known as "the Great" for idle, or small, reasons,  More specifically, he was concerned with Greatness in the Ancient Hellenic sense, namely how to be great as a person and a soul and, extending the principle, as a people and a nation, or an empire.  In other words, how to be the best you can be in every way.  Be that as an individual person, or as an army, or as a people.  And he led by example being, as a leader should be and as James Clavell once wrote,  "better at everything than anybody else".  Or at most things that count at least.  For a true leader is followed not because he has the rank or birth to back up his position but because he  shares his men's trials and fights by their side, and does so exceptionally well.  Like in sports, when the captain of the team is highly skilled, and recognises the ability of other team members, individually, and helps them to increase that ability, well, people do not like to be shamed by failing one who has faith in them and has already given them the example and the encouragement as to how to be great.  Each is able to be the best he can be if he has the proper coaching, or guidance, and, once the troops begin to recognise and apply this, and see the results, things begin to assume a momentum of their own.  And, importantly, if you could be great, and are given both oppurtunity and the context, and the encouragement to be so, and then you do not do so, well, *you* will know that you are being less than you can be, and so will everybody else around you, and that is both shameful and a disgrace and a lesser path.  {hmm, looks like both my "boths" were tripartite there, so much for grammar's and English's laws...}

Now, I do believe that Alexander's whole strategy can be applied to the modern world, specifically to overthrow the currently-established governmental systems, and, especially, the banks.  the key I believe would be, like Alexander, to  move *exceptionally* fast, use others' abilities to help effect the victory, enhancing those abilities in the process and, of course, to move in ways which are strategically far, far superior to your opponent.

And do not forget, to ALexander it was not a big deal to take on a numerically far larger force and then win with ease.  Kinda like when Cyrrhus was first expanding the Persian empire and the Spartans sent him a message saying that he was to not attack any Greek towns or settlements in Asia Minor for they, the Lacedaemonians, would not stand for it.  Odds and numbers are not the issue.  Strategy and competence and, to a lesser extent,  the support of the people is. 

So what do y'all reckon, could Alexander's strategy and approach be applied to the modern world, to defeat the world's governments and those behind them?  And what would be the best way to set about doing so, *in practice*? 

And when shall we start?  An early summer campaign sounds pleasing to me.  And I think America shall be the first target, closely followed by Greece, the former because the government there needs to be destroyed to clear the ground for further progress, the latter mainly because the Hellenes should lead the world, being well suited to the task.  Though the Arabic and Japanese peoples have strong roles to play there to.

Oh and none of this is hypothetical btw.  I am talking about planning, the strategy involved in the attack.  With the strategy clear, the motions then begin.

So, ideas ladies and gentlemen?  Comments?

all the best,
Oazaki.

Noir View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 13:48

Originally posted by Oazaki

And what would be the best way to set about doing so, *in practice*? 

And when shall we start?  An early summer campaign sounds pleasing to me.  And I think America shall be the first target, closely followed by Greece,

....the latter mainly because the Hellenes should lead the world, being well suited to the task. 

Hellenes SHOULD lead the world?

Being WELL SUITED TO THE TASK?

You really, really mean this?

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 14:52
Originally posted by Noir

Hellenes SHOULD lead the world?

Being WELL SUITED TO THE TASK?

You really, really mean this?

Yes.  I view races, like all else, as tools, primarily because different genetics allows for the manifestation into physicality of different  potentialities.   Now, admittedly, currently,  the Hellenes are divided and talk much, complain about the state and its restrictive measures and incompetency, but don't have the actual balls to go about producing revolution, nor has the Time been ripe yet to do so.  However, that Time fast approaches, in early summer as I said.  It may interest you to know that as things currently look set to be developing the KKE will prbbly be playing a key role in the procedings there.  Though they, too, are but my tool in this.  Yet for all that, I genuinely get on with most of them, as I likewise tend to genuinely get on with most who are inclined to revolution and have the balls to set about applying their talk in practice.  And as for the Hellenes, well, in short, they should stop being Greeks.  Grekos is a Turkish word and means "slave" or "inferior", with connotations of being an indentured labourer.  Time to stop being slavish and timid and rediscover your arhidia and your greatness guys...

all the best,
Oazaki.
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 16:13
Oazaki i can tell that you are going to be a very very very interesting yet controversial forum member as your posts increase 
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 20:53

Thanks vulkan02.    Personally I'm looking forward to the reactions of some of the more nationalistic Turkish members of this forum to my material.  It should be quite interesting to observe their reactions once they begin to realise that the position of strength from which they are used to interacting with the Hellenics has now been utterly reversed.  May 20th 2005 would be my estimate for when that realization *begins* to penetrate the more mainstream consciousness, though things should pick up very swiftly thereafter, getting especially interesting sometime around May 24th - June 6th. Timescales are often flexible and hard to pin down tho, so maybe we'll have more of a debate on it than currently looks like being the case...

all the best,
Oazaki.

Edited by Oazaki
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 21:29
Interesting ideology..

Edited by strategos
http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 03:33

Originally posted by Oazaki

getting especially interesting sometime around May 24th - June 6th.

How interesting, you're reading (and alas believeing) the malakies that you read from that ultranationalist fascist prick. O kairos gar eggys (you know what I mean).  You better start reading Von Daineken, at least he posts better pictures.

Wake up and smell the coffee dear Oazaki...

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 04:20

Come on ... Yannis..

U r coming hard on OAZAKI.... The guy has made an estimation... Lets see how close he will come  on what he says... Then we can critisize him...

Isk.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 05:05

I for one find nothing wrong in his posts and ideas exept maybe the fact that they're a little far streched and Graikos isn't a Turkish word.

Yiannis, Isk is right, you're really too hard on Oazaki.
No nationalist, would have said that, from a "begginer" to high ranked member of X.A not one of them fall for this stuff.
Just another conspiracy believer if you ask me, something like Epsilon ->I<- or the origin from Serios believers and that kind of stuff.
The GRAIKYLOI, NEO-Hellines, that need to believe that some higher power will intervene and save them, because they can't do sh*t on their own.

Edited by Phallanx
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 05:31

I think it's evident in my post that the "ultranationalist fascist prick" does not reffer to Oazaki, isn't it?

Out of curiosity, have the rest of you understood whom I'm talking about and who's ideas is Oazaki conveying?

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 05:36
I for one can honestly say NO.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 07:24
Originally posted by Yiannis

Out of curiosity, have the rest of you understood whom I'm talking about and who's ideas is Oazaki conveying?

Heh, my own old boy.  Apart from anything else, what I know and how I say it is far, far superior in understanding and, consequently, practically applied potency for anybody else's material to even come close.

Here's a little more info on that:

Magi Astrology is a form of Geometric Astrology (ie where the focus is placed on the gemoetric patterns formed between the planets in the sky, rather than on questions of zodiacal or House location) whose accuracy and efficacy has been demonstrated statistically using the same methodlogy as that sometimes utilised by genetic scientists, and to a far higher degree of statistical rigour than the genetic scientists usually adhere to too.  That's by the by, for my personal opinion on most scientists' work is low indeed, but if we combine the astrological picture with the basic conceptual understanding of Unified Field Theory we find that what creates this physical universe is the expression of consciousness (unstable gravity waves) within the context of the geometric curvature of space-time (stable gravity waves).  And what astrology does is give you a pictorial representation of the geometric curvature of space-time around the Earth.

And that begins to become especially interesting when we take a look at the charts of The Zhedhi and Seijuro Orders, the two connected organisations which I founded by means of which to conquer this world, amongst other things.  For we find that their charts depict a perfect Star-of-David drawn around the Earth by the planets themselves and the geometric curvature of space-time thereby produced:

Zhedhi Star

Seijuro Star

Now, the basic geometrical form through which Spirit, or God if you prefer, expresses is the flower of life.  All geometries, all proportions and all mathematics can be extracted from that one basic pattern, as the ancients knew and recorded.  And not only the ancients. Newton's secret material (now published)? All on sacred geometry.  Same with Leonardo da Vinci.  In fact, look at pretty much every great mind throughout history and youll find that nearly all of them did some work and investigation in the field of sacred geometry.  This would suggest that there is something very significant to sacred geometry.

That one basic pattern, for those of you unfamiliar with the field looks like this:

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/flower_of_life.gif

Spirit always, and only, moves spherically, circularly.  Heres the important thing to note for our current purposes though: observe how in each circle a six-petaled flower is drawn.  It looks just like those daisies girls used to draw in maths with their compasses.

The basic insight is that God, Spirit, moves and expresses through a perfectly regular six-fold pattern.  Hence, if wish to express Heaven on Earth, if we wish to express the divine on this Earth, we have to move in a six-fold pattern too.

And thats what The Zhedhi and Seijuro Orders charts are for.  What theyre actually depicting is a specific geometric curvature of the fabric of space-time.  All that the charts I showed you are doing is representing that snapshot of space-time curvature in a graphic, two-dimensional way.  

Putting it simply, you access the forms and tones of God through a specific curvature of space-time which allows you to do so; a specific curvature which you have forever preserved in the snapshot you took of it, The Zhedhi and Seijuro Orders with their Star-of-David natal charts.

View it like a tuning fork if you like.  You put yourself under the influence of certain geometries, certain natal charts, and, as those are the same geometries as God uses, you tune into Gods vibe.

But not in some pussy, moral injunction way.  Im talking biblical proportions here, divine wrath and stuff.  Divine rewards too of course, but its the earthquakes, tidal waves and supervolcanoes which tend to capture the imagination more usually.  Humans love drama I have found.

As to why *two* organisations embodying a six-fold geometry were necessary, well, anyone remember their Revelations?:

I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelations 22: 16

So, weve got two stars-of-David, the first one, The Zhedhi Orders alignments, being the root, primarily because they contain an extra upwards-pointing triangle containing Ceres, the asteroid which governs karma and karmic forces.  Then youve got The Seijuro Orders chart which, though it hasnt got that Ceres alignment due to the heavens having moved in the time between their two foundings, does have a lot of yods, astrological formations which are all about forcibly produced results in the physical world and are also known by the name of finger of God.  So, in short, we have The Zhehdi Order as the root of David and The Seijuro Order as the offspring of David.  As to what that means, well, in practice what it comes down to mostly is that The Zhedhi Order sets the karmic parameters, the causes if you like, of what is to occur and, as such, is the root. Whilst The Seijuro Order brings about the actual physical results, reaps the fruit of the karmic patterns set by The Zhedhi Order and, as such, is the offspring.

In short, what I have done is accessed, and then utilized and applied, the laws of Creation and then set them against the laws of man and the established governments, banks, militaries and the rest of this world.  And good luck to the laws of man in that, for they never stood a chance.  Haha

There's more too, for example how I can kill esoetrically with but a focsued blast of will, but hey, I've pushed your conceptual structures enough for today.  We'll get to the further details later for those of you who are interested on that.

As for me being ultra-nationalist, lol, don't be silly, I am above and beyond considerations of nationalism.  What I do have is preferences for specific races, primarily because this whole design was a war between various aspects of God, or various principles of the Creation if you prefer.  That is to say, different races express different genetics, and through those genetics different combinations of the principles of Creation express.  As regards the Turks, on a personal level I actually really like some of them, which is why, as with the Hebrews, I am not destroying their entire race and genetic line.  I am, however, removing the anlgo-saxon codings from humanity's evolutionary path, for what they sowed is now returning to them.  But, that having been said, Turkey as a country, and its military, and its government, are going down.  By seismic forces in fact.  Though there are a few who I have attended to personally, military generals and the like, primarily because they deserve, and will get, far more suffering and a far more painful death than those dying by the earthquake route.  Morgellons in fact is how they, like all illuminati, will be going.

Things are getting interesting aren't they?

all the best all,
Oazaki.

Edited by Oazaki
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 09:23

Yes, it's all clear to me now. Well, thanks for your valuable contribution oazaki and get well soon.

With sympathy,

Yiannis

PS

For someone who possesses so much wisdom, it's funny that you don't even know what your Alias means: http://www.nexgear.com/index.php?showtopic=7356 

A short search has also shown that you're a member in various satanist & astrology forums so perhaps History is not your field and you should stick to them instead....

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 10:09

And as for the Hellenes, well, in short, they should stop being Greeks.  Grekos is a Turkish word and means "slave" or "inferior"

On the contrary, both words Hellene and Graikos are from ancient times. You can find it in mythology where Pandora had a son with Zeus by the name Graikos. 'Graikos' means wise and respectable or free (Hesihios 450 AC).

Turks were calling Hellenes, among other names, 'Rum' which has a meaning of underestimation. Even today the Turkish state calls officially the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople 'Rum Patrikanesi'.

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 10:14
Originally posted by Cassandra

[QUOTE]
Turks were calling Hellenes, among other names, 'Rum' which has a meaning of underestimation. Even today the Turkish state calls officially the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople 'Rum Patrikanesi'.

Let's not forget my all favorite "GIAOUR"
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 10:36
Oazaki,

Welcome to AE!

Now to business. Could you explain in plain language in a few short sentences what is going to happen in May 20, 2005. Also explain your strategy. As far as I can tell, it boils down to having an army with a leader that expects excellence from its troops.

One more comment, there is no such thing as the Unified Field Theory.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2005 at 22:48

Thankyou Yiannis for responding in the only way appropriate to what is obviously the most incredibly stupid load of garbage I have seen in a very long time. Alexander teaches us some important lessons but let's not idolize him as the be-all and end-all wiuth regard to human greatness. He was also a vain-glorious alcoholic, more of his soldiers and senior officers died from his paranoia and vanity than from death in battle against the Persians over the course of 10 years! Yes, Alexander made some spectacular achievements, but the militarily brilliant youth did not match his fighting valor with skilled political organisation and left the entire East Mediterranean world in a state of warfare and turmoil after his death. Alexander was basically an extraordinary human being, a mixture of incredible strengths and glaring vices. We can learn from him of course and he should not be forgotten.

As for your plans for global conquest/ world revolution/ apocalypse or whatever it is you are talking about.......... I won't even bother writing anymore.

Post Reply Post Reply