Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Red Clay prank?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Online Status: Offline
  Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Red Clay prank?
    Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 02:59
Conceding, for an extremely small moment in time, that Fomenko is correct, I wonder if Opuslola really exists.

Could it be that Opuslola is the fiendish invention of Red Clay and/or others in order to inflict excruciating mental pain on the rest of us?

Could Red Clay be so astonishingly cruel?

If one was to assume that Opuslola does exist, how do we know when he posts his thoughts as he admits to no points in time.

Personally, I like the first proposition, oh Red Clay, you cruel bugger!!!

Edited by toyomotor - 01-Feb-2014 at 03:01
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 06:29
This is all based on the assumption that Fomenko exists. I only know about Fomenko because opuslola has drawn my attention to him and directed me to websites that present his theories. These websites could have been created by opusola for the sole reason of creating the illusion that Fomenko exists.

But I notice toyomotor has recently been mentioning Fomenko in his posts lately. Could 'toyomotor' really be 'opuslola' under an assumed name, pretending to be a new member?

Notice how 'toyomotor' and 'opuslola' both contain four vowels and four syllables. And put 'opuslola' and 'toyomotor' together and you get an anagram of the phrase "Oops! A troll you moot". Obviously, by discovering this I have now mooted this plot!

Am I right??

Edited by Sidney - 01-Feb-2014 at 06:32
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 07:15
Do we exist Sidney?All this is a big hollistic circus.Smile
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 12:18
Medenaywe - another four vowels and four syllables! You too!!!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 12:22
It appears you have found me out.
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2014 at 17:23
Originally posted by Sidney

This is all based on the assumption that Fomenko exists. I only know about Fomenko because opuslola has drawn my attention to him and directed me to websites that present his theories. These websites could have been created by opusola for the sole reason of creating the illusion that Fomenko exists.

But I notice toyomotor has recently been mentioning Fomenko in his posts lately. Could 'toyomotor' really be 'opuslola' under an assumed name, pretending to be a new member?

Notice how 'toyomotor' and 'opuslola' both contain four vowels and four syllables. And put 'opuslola' and 'toyomotor' together and you get an anagram of the phrase "Oops! A troll you moot". Obviously, by discovering this I have now mooted this plot!

Am I right??

Now that's what I call a Conspiracy Theory. But I've only been mentioning Fomenko in the context of getting Opuslola to concede the futility of continually denying or questioning dates of events in the past. I've resorted to a bit of humour in an attempt to get him to surrender at least some points. Silly me!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2014 at 15:35
Hey guys, I do believe that some dates are close to correct and some may even be exactly correct. The reason I question so many of them before the wide spread usage of the printing press can be expressed in one word; Veracity!

"Definition of veracity (n)

Bing Dictionary
ve·rac·i·ty
[ və rássətee ]

1.truth: the truth, accuracy, or precision of something
2.truthfulness: the truthfulness or honesty of somebody
3.true statement: a truth or true statement

Synonyms: truth · accuracy · reliability · genuineness · authenticity · legitimacy"

For most periods preceding the "reliable ones" there does not seem to exist any "genuune, or reliable, authentic, and legitimate" evidence.

Most all reports or accounts of those times are based basically upon "Hearsay" and "Allegations" and nothing more.

The fact is that via years of repetitive writings about these times has led to them being accepted as true, and with the original sources not even mentioned. And when they are mentioned they have since burned, turned to dust, disappeared, been lost, only copies of the originals have survived, etc.

Regards, Ron

Edited by opuslola - 03-Feb-2014 at 15:36
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2014 at 19:58
This post was made as a bit of fun, but it's turned murky!

NOTE- Not one word from Red Clay, it appears he's gone into hiding until the heats off.

NOTE- Not one word from Opuslola, nut usually known for his reticence.

NOT- Not one word from the team of Moderators!

What have I stumbled upon
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2014 at 21:59
And it seems it was a "bit of fun!

Za vas! or even Prosit!
Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply