Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

oghuz folks language

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oghuz folks language
    Posted: 28-Jan-2014 at 16:18
well im a turkmen ollios is turkish  and karadaghli is azerbijani turk why dont we use this to study our language ? if you 2 agree we could start it
yomud are free people
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2014 at 17:00
Originally posted by yomud

well im a turkmen ollios is turkish  and karadaghli is azerbijani turk why dont we use this to study our language ? if you 2 agree we could start it

let's begin Big smile
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2014 at 03:17
well karadaghli didn't respond i hop he join us later

ok from where :D do we going to start from similarity or differences ofc similarity will be very huge Tongue
yomud are free people
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2014 at 15:54
you are the boss, this is your topic Big smile
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2014 at 06:41
well feel free there is no boss here :D ok ? lets start with differences the similarty will be huge very huge

ok we have 5 from of differences 1 accent 2 some words (u have some words from english and franch) 3 suffixs(just one i guess) 4 Unique (these are something i cant explain it only we have it !!)  5 the words which exist in both language but have 2 different meaning

1- well for one  i must say all of are in 3 big group turkish as western azerbijani as middle turkmen as eastern  we cant pronounce some arabic voice like ayin (ع) cuz we dont have it ! and we change it to nearest voice we could pronounce such as a/o/u/gh or totally just remove it !!!  look arabs dont have P in their language so they change all the P to F or to B but for turkmens there is no rule for how we change the words so we change the words in different ways ! you better get to use to it LOL
in our accent all the S will pronounce as Th(ث) see these examples ( th=ث  expl thunder) i hop you get it !

turkish    turkmen

su             thu
sen           then
sari           thari
ati sur       ati thur
fars            parth
dont even think that we are sneaks ! Sthhhhh LOL

2 - well this is big problem when you are speaking we all understand you unless you use some non turkish words such as manik which driven from manic in english so we turkmen just simply loss self confidence and we are not sure which turkic words you still using  if we know all the non turkic words we could speak with you with no problem !Big smile

other type of this problem is the some words which you mistakenly using them such as bread

turkish                turkmen

ekmek (ikmek)     choreg   

you see ek(ik) came from ekim(ikim) as we both know we use this word when (as farmer) we are going to sow some thing Confused so when you call bread as ekmek it's strange for us Embarrassed

3- all the gremmer and suffix are some except this one you dont have ya suffix you replace it see these exaple

turkish    turkmen

gidiyor     gid'ya

geliyor     gel'ya

bariyor     bar'ya

kaliyor      ghal'ya

the rest are all same

i must note it the ya im speaking maybe it pronounced as Ja  . until the last week i didn't know J also pronounce some think like y always think j only pronounce some think  like a G for example tajik azerbijan for you ofc i will be written as tacik and azerbican

4- well this is something which we have it and you understand it but yet you dont have it !!see these example

turkish      turkmen

olur            Bolor
olmaz         bolmor
olmade       bolmade

ben             men

konishmak    keplemek

nasil          nejire(for you necire) it's difficult to write it im not sure i have write it correctly i wish i could put my voice here
ne= what     neme=what

right now there is nothing else but if some thing come in my mind i will put it here in 4

5- i know 2 of them the first one is kizkin which means angry for you but for me means hot ! the other one su dushmeg which see these example

turkish            turkmen
sijak ekmek     kizgin choreg   (lol first time when i came to turkey i tell baker to give me angry breads  )LOL

sua dushti          sua dushti       

oghlan sua dushti      sua dushti means drowning to you

look i know i have a lot of Wrong spelling i wish i could put my voice here so you could get what i mean  dont take it so hard  we both speaking in turkic after all

the rest of our language are same i think

Edited by yomud - 31-Jan-2014 at 08:10
yomud are free people
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2014 at 15:23

1- well for one  i must say all of are in 3 big group turkish as western azerbijani as middle turkmen as eastern  we cant pronounce some arabic voice like ayin (ع) cuz we dont have it ! and we change it to nearest voice we could pronounce such as a/o/u/gh or totally just remove it !!!  look arabs dont have P in their language so they change all the P to F or to B but for turkmens there is no rule for how we change the words so we change the words in different ways ! you better get to use to it LOL
in our accent all the S will pronounce as Th(ث) see these examples ( th=ث  expl thunder) i hop you get it !

turkish    turkmen

su             thu
sen           then
sari           thari
ati sur       ati thur
fars            parth
dont even think that we are sneaks ! Sthhhhh LOL

Well, we can be in same language group as Oghuz languages
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Lenguas_Oguz.png

but Turkish and Azeri languages are more close then Turkish and Turkmen

http://titus.uni-frankfurt.de/didact/karten/turk/turklf.jpg

In addition, there are different accent in Turkey. Look at Syria map which shows Arabic accent in the country
so Turkey is also same. It is hard to understand Turkish people who speaks with strong accents even for me.

2 - well this is big problem when you are speaking we all understand you unless you use some non turkish words such as manik which driven from manic in english so we turkmen just simply loss self confidence and we are not sure which turkic words you still using  if we know all the non turkic words we could speak with you with no problem !Big smile

other type of this problem is the some words which you mistakenly using them such as bread

turkish                turkmen

ekmek (ikmek)     choreg   

you see ek(ik) came from ekim(ikim) as we both know we use this word when (as farmer) we are going to sow some thing Confused so when you call bread as ekmek it's strange for us Embarrassed

It is also same for us, for example;

English            Turkish        Azeri       Turkmen
Newspaper      Gazete        Qazet        Gazet              but
(btw Gazete comes from Italian word "gazzetta")

Journalist        Gazeteci   Journalist   Zurnalist

also in Turkish, we have choreges also Armenians, Greeks... but just Azeirs and Turkmens use this word for bread. Big smile
http://www.portakalagaci.com/oburcuk/images/hashasli_corek.jpg

3- all the gremmer and suffix are some except this one you dont have ya suffix you replace it see these exaple

turkish    turkmen

gidiyor     gid'ya

geliyor     gel'ya

bariyor     bar'ya

kaliyor      ghal'ya

the rest are all same

i must note it the ya im speaking maybe it pronounced as Ja  . until the last week i didn't know J also pronounce some think like y always think j only pronounce some think  like a G for example tajik azerbijan for you ofc i will be written as tacik and azerbican

Come to my house for practising we have also two Turkmen nieghbours in the apartmen so you can't get bored Big smile

4- well this is something which we have it and you understand it but yet you dont have it !!see these example

turkish      turkmen

olur            Bolor
olmaz         bolmor
olmade       bolmade

ben             men

konishmak    keplemek

nasil          nejire(for you necire) it's difficult to write it im not sure i have write it correctly i wish i could put my voice here
ne= what     neme=what

right now there is nothing else but if some thing come in my mind i will put it here in 4

I can not say that I understood, but even the formal word is ben but we have got many folk songs which use men instead of ben. Also word mother is Anne in Turkish but you can use word ana, but it will show that you are coming from a small city or urban area.

5- i know 2 of them the first one is kizkin which means angry for you but for me means hot ! the other one su dushmeg which see these example

turkish            turkmen
sijak ekmek     kizgin choreg   (lol first time when i came to turkey i tell baker to give me angry breads  )LOL

sua dushti          sua dushti       

oghlan sua dushti      sua dushti means drowning to you

I am wondering that how would be, if I were in Turkmenistan Big smile

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2014 at 17:36
dude i find a azeri guy we can talk to him too Tongue
yomud are free people
 Post Reply Post Reply