Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stay behind and gladio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stay behind and gladio
    Posted: 06-Dec-2013 at 04:25
I often think I already know the most things. But this was completely unknown to me. I already expected such things, but was still hoping that it was just conspiration theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio#Germany

It seems, that the CIA founded special operation groups all over europe, who should make assassinations and terror assaults in case of a Soviet attack and after the western countries were occupied. These groups had as well orders to kill "unreliable fellows", in Germany many famous politicians, especially of the Socialdemocrate party, including even mayors and ministers, if a soviet attack was expected. And as if this wouldn't be enough, these organisations were as well involved in terror attacks and kidnappings in the last decades, they even subverted leftist terror attacks and supported their terror attacks and kidnappings, e.g. those of the Italian Aldo Moro.
In germany the CIA used former Nazis and SS men, because they trusted their anti-communism. The organsiations later worked under NATO command as it seems and were supported as well by the different national intelligence services, in Germany the BND. With terror attacks they wanted to influence the political mood of the population, to raise the budgets for military and intelligence services and laws against terrorism and to show the population the "red threat".
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2013 at 04:14
although im feel bad when some other country do these thing to mine  but could you imagine what would happens if ussr win the cold war ?? maybe we face global slavery i  in person if i have to chose one side i will chose usa

Edited by yomud - 10-Dec-2013 at 04:15
yomud are free people
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2014 at 05:09
You may be right, but I'd wish there is another chance than just to choose between plague and cholera :)

Edited by beorna - 01-Jan-2014 at 05:09
 Post Reply Post Reply