Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allempires chart - can I buy it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allempires chart - can I buy it?
    Posted: 11-Nov-2013 at 03:28
You are right, If I find enough time, I will fix it.
aalokep View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aalokep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2013 at 04:07
There are links (mostly "Info/Map")  in the chart that don't seem to work on page

http://www.allempires.com/aechart.htm

Are these maps available at some other location on the site?
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2013 at 08:07
The chart was designed for web usage, not for print.
aalokep View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aalokep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2013 at 04:45
Thanks.  Is there a higher resolution file available than out on the web page? 

Since this chart is not available for sale, I will print it out over multiple pages, laminate it and put it on the wall of my den.

Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2013 at 02:29
AEChart was one of the first things that I created for this website, it seems to be simple but I worked more than eight months on it, it was completed in August 2003.

Anyway AllEmpries is a non-profit website,  everyone can use the contents of it, of course you should mention the source, if you use from it in other websites or printed materials.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2013 at 00:06
Originally posted by aalokep

Thanks.  medenaywe's comment made me think that I had asked an inappropriate question!!

Any other suggestions on other charts, especially ones that show interactions (mostly conquests) between the civilizations/kingdoms in the various regions of the globe ...?

Nope! That's just Med's style, short and to the point.Wink  Elegant in it's brevity.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2013 at 16:28
Originally posted by aalokep

Thanks.  medenaywe's comment made me think that I had asked an inappropriate question!
medenaywe's comment was an appropriate one under the circumstances, being a moderator and not an administrator.

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
aalokep View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aalokep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2013 at 15:20
Thanks.  medenaywe's comment made me think that I had asked an inappropriate question!!

Any other suggestions on other charts, especially ones that show interactions (mostly conquests) between the civilizations/kingdoms in the various regions of the globe ...?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2013 at 13:52
As this chart is from the AE magazine, I will have to research the author.  If there are no infringement questions, we'll discuss outside use and terms by E mail.Smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2013 at 12:29
Wait for Administrator's answer!SmileRegards.
aalokep View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aalokep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2013 at 08:47
Hi,

I am a new user so I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this.

I love the allempires chart ( http://www.allempires.com/aechart.htm ).  I haven't found any other chart that covers history so well, with just the right details on the various conquests and interactions.

Can I buy this chart, or something close to it? 

I am certain I saw something very similar at a friends house many years ago.  None of the history timelines sold on the net seem to be similar.  At least I haven't found one.  Others are either too specific, or too huge without the clarity of the chart here.

Thanks for any help on this or in identifying an alternative.

Aloke
 Post Reply Post Reply