Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHere I am...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here I am...
    Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 06:15

All Right People

I have opened a brand new page in my Online Community life. And I totally agree with people who do not want to trust me because due to my previous actions, there is nothing to rely on.

So here I am, ready to answer all your questions about my previous actions and, if needed, I can explain my actions to the point of logic and normalcy.

So fire away gentleman.

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 06:30
What was with that UN crap? The UNHC or something.
Arrrgh!!"
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 06:53

Union of Online History Communities.

UOHC. It was my idea during July 2002. It was supposed to be an Online Union which would unite all history communities under one roof. GZ helped me with the project and the initial members were SMQ and SMQ Turkey. All Empires also joined afterwards. Then it expanded and got other communities as well. But during my issues with GZ, which cost me my Vice-Presidency at SMQ, also inflammed the situation at UOHC. GZ downgraded my position, rightfully and I declared myself the founder and became an Advisor to AE and UOHC. UOHC had its own website adress (still open I guess http://www.uohc.8m.com) and forum. But since SMQ shut down the forums shared the same faith.

However after SMQ shut down in 2002, I regained my position at UOHC and added 2 more history communities.

During 2003 UOHC was on a standstill. And one day I found the Charter of UOHC among other old documents. The Charter was signed by GZ,me and Khakhan. And no claims were made by Khakhan that they resigned from UOHC so I started checking the forums for material which would violate the charter. But ofcourse, it was a foolish game and I found myself some ridicolous reasons to delete the WW1 and WW2 forum at SMQ and lock the Intellectual Discussions forum here. And I also had some flammed discussions with the Turks and Greeks at AE.

BUT I did not get involved in any action which resulted in major damage to AE or SMQ. They were all technical problems which Khakhan and Cyrus explained. I bluffed Ihsan twice about hacking AE but, ofcourse, I did not have the technical ability, money or the time to execute such actions. I cant even build a website with HTML codes.

So here is the story. Oh forgot to tell you, my grades were pretty bad, had some family issues and I had gained some unnecessary weight and these affected my mental health as it would affect everybody. I have a bad temper and lack of concentration.

Whew, that was relieving

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 07:04
Ah, kind of cracked me up when i first saw that "UOHC has found this site guilty....." 
Arrrgh!!"
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 07:08

No need to continue this discussion. This is the past.

Gallipoli behaved inappropriately in the past and was banned for it. We have now agreed to start anew and that goes for him as well.

Let the past rest and let's start all over again...

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 08:22
Thank you Yiannis...I am grateful to your understanding and goodwill.
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 11:25

Gallipoli if you must vent out your frustrations in RL again please do so in a manner befitting an intelligent human being. Most people here are understanding, and willing to help our members through tough times.

Ah, kind of cracked me up when i first saw that "UOHC has found this site guilty....." 

Me too.

Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 14:12

Gallipoli whats done is done. If you just let it rest and go on with it don't rise to the comments made and prove you should be here by making intelligent post and ignoring other comments things will blow over sooner.  as I always say "if you ignore something long enough it will go away"

ihsan View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 17:33

I bluffed Ihsan twice about hacking AE but, ofcourse, I did not have the technical ability, money or the time to execute such actions.

I knew it from the beginning. You remember what happened last May? You remember my friend talking *politely* with you?

Oh forgot to tell you, my grades were pretty bad, had some family issues and I had gained some unnecessary weight and these affected my mental health as it would affect everybody.

My grades weren't aren't good either, I also gained some weight this year (though not much) but my mental health wasn't affected.

(btw, which family issues are you talking about?)

I have a bad temper and lack of concentration.

Sometimes I can become quick-tempered, I also have a lack of concentration whih affects my studies.

[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

Steppes History Forum
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2004 at 22:28

Welcome back Gallipoli.

(Says the idiot newbie who is probably going to get glared at)

Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 07:30
What does that mean?
John Doe View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 10:08

Alright Can,

I have a long memory and rarely do I forgive people, but I'm willing to let things slide if others are... just don't be surprised if something else bad happens and you get pointed at first. Some of us will still be watching...

luke

... god damn, always making me login!

Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 10:58

"Gained weight"!? What is this, the women's locker room? *runs aways*

edit:

Originally posted by Gallipoli

What does that mean?

His thoughts went in the lines of "who am I to welcome someone back, when I just recently joined this place myself".

Edited by Styrbiorn
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2004 at 14:36

His thoughts went in the lines of "who am I to welcome someone back, when I just recently joined this place myself".

Yes,  that's about it

Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2004 at 08:49

Oh ok....

Remember Luke,I have nothing against ANZACs

Gallipoli View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 09:33
I guess this discussion is finished. Lock please.
 Post Reply Post Reply