Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

japan Vs china

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: japan Vs china
    Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 16:36
Arrrgh!!"
Bilge_Kagan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Bilge_Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 16:44
In war, Japanese will win of course. But Japan cannot invade China ( because China is very crowded ). At WW2 Japanese couldn't win because they couldn't invade USA. If They had enough people, everything could be different ( but today, Japanese won the " Techlonogy war " ). I love Japanese people and i think they can win a battle with China but they cannot invade it. But if China developes its techlonogy, they can easily invade Japan...
Ey Turk budunu ! Sozumu iit ! Saglamca dinle ! Ustte Gok Basmasa. Altta Yer Delinmese Ilini Toreni Kim Bozabilir ? Titre ve Kendine gel !

Bilge Kagan
Forgotten View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Forgotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 16:47
Originally posted by sinosword

Just like chanticleer eating worm.

loool i thought you chinese are calling your selfs a dragons

i am not at anyone side but this pictuer shows how mean the chinese are

my vote goes to JAPAN

Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 16:53

My vote goes for China.
Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:06
Originally posted by Forgotten

my vote goes to JAPAN

Well Forgotten ... i Think That You Dont Know That This Chanticleer Really Represent The Chinese While Its Eating a Warm Cause In China Everything Can Be Eaten ... Dogs , Cats And Maybe Humans Also These Days Because Of Thier Huge Numbers ... So You Can Expect Anything From This Great Land ... The Image Is So Funny : )

My Vote Goes For JAPAN again.

Turkistan is a door to two worlds,
Turkistan is a cradle of the Turks,
Living in beautiful Turkistan
Is Tengri's blessing to the Turks.

FREEDOM FOR EASTERN TURKISTAN
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:13
Originally posted by Sultan

Japan = Bravery ... Japan Will Win .

japan is so brave to publicize for their bushido everyday though they defeated by china in every years' martial art rivalry.

lol, just look this japanese dude's face.(the wimpy one on the right)

Edited by sinosword
Forgotten View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Forgotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:17

my vote goes to JAPAN

Well Forgotten ... i Think That You Dont Know That This Chanticleer Really Represent The Chinese While Its Eating a Warm Cause In China Everything Can Be Eaten ... Dogs , Cats And Maybe Humans Also These Days Because Of Thier Huge Numbers ... So You Can Expect Anything From This Great Land ... The Image Is So Funny : )

loool yes man you are right , i saw once in a tv programe a chinese feasting on a dog , what a strange people , yuak !

`

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:29
Japan
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 14:23

japan is a brittle country at present time because of its geographical limitation. if china relly want to perish it, there are lots of ways to do so. for example, we could use plenty nukes thaw the glacier in arctic to let sea level raise. we could move our people to inner high land. for japan. lol another way is more peaceful. to cut their sea transportation on south china sea near taiwan strait where be coverd by our land-based air but japan's plane can't reach to. we have the geographical advantages. unnecessary to land on their islands, just starve them is enough.

I didn't know that the Japanese were so desperate to use taiwan strait that they'd use it even when at war with china..

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 17:39
My vote goes for China, hey if all else fails we will have mister Kim Jung Il put his hands on the nuclear trigger.
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 18:17

without support from u.s. how dare japan this dogface be in war with china man to man. just nkorea will make them to taste nuke again since 1945. 

nippon tokyo  
´ͼƬscreen.width-500)this.style.width=screen.width-500;">

Edited by sinosword
Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 14:18

my vote goes to JAPAN

Sultan, no need to reply on such offensive way. Please restrain yourself of using such expresions. No one needs a bitter discussion around.
Regards
maersk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote maersk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 15:16

japan has nukes.........they just dont publicize them.........

japan has far superior technology and a much much much more skilled workforce, these 2 things together give japan an edge.

china has crappy technology, unskilled labor, and rather outdated military equipment, sure, they have a few crotale missiles and a bunch of isreali equipment, but for the most part, their armed with knockoffs of russian equipment that wasent very good to begin with.  oh, and china doenst have much of a navy, if they did, theyd have invaded taiwan by now. no projection power whatsoever.

having said that, japan would never attack china. china would have to be the aggressor.

"behold, vajik, khan of the magyars, scourge of the pannonian plain!"
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 19:11
to be sciolistic is worse than unknown. to have nuke dones't mean having relevant project capability.  japan's weapons almost depend on the u.s. while china is trying to producing our own. their tech advantages is disappearing. there remain be more than 70% taiwanese don't support be independent, what the hell mainland will break the peace? 
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 20:01
Chinese technology is not really behind by that much, especially not in military hardware.  As for Russian and Israeli imports, they don't make up 5% of the Chinese weapons stockpile.

Examples of Modern Indigenous military hardware:

Fully Domestic Weapon programs?
1. PLZ-45: world-class SPH, in many aspects superior to M109 entered service with the PLA, also deployed by the Kuwaiti army which is very satisfied with it and chose it over its American counterpart.
2. 2088-2011: world-class Catamarran/stealth missile
3. WS-1/2 MLRS and A-100 MLRS: world-class modern MLRS
4. J-10A: modern multirole fighter, already entered service, China is now among the dozen or so countries that can build a modern multirole fighter
5. Type 98G: technologically advanced MBT first tank ever to be fitted with an offensive laser dazzler

Other Fully Indigenous Weapon programs:
Type 92 APC/AIFV
Type 89 APC/AIFV
ZLS 2000 Airborne AIFV
Type 96 MBT
Type 63A Amphib Tank
LD-2000 close-in air defence system
HJ-9 Anti Tank Missile
PF-89 Anti Tank rocket
Type 95 SPAAG
TY-90 helicopter AAM/SAM
Yitian mobile SAM
FT-2000 SAM
KJ-2000 AWACS
Y-8 "balance beam" AWACS
170/171 AEGIS DDG(might not be fully indigenous)
168/169 DDG
525/526 FFG
Yuan class SSK
Song class SSK
YJ-83 SSM
YJ-12 supersonic SSM
DH-10 cruise missile

the list goes on and on, my point is that the PLA is almost fully indigenous and its Rapid Reaction Units of about 250,000-300,000 troops and ~5000 tanks (15th Airborne Division, mechanized infantry, Marines, core armor) are technologically advanced and comparable to western militaries.  In addition there will be +2 million troops for regional defense, a 2 million men Armed Police, and who knows how many million troops for reserve.  All of these troops can be called upon without mobilization.

So here's the bottom line, if Japan invades without America, they are looking for certain obliteration, if Japan invades with America, it will be a bloody guerrilla war and a stalemate, if China invades and no American aid, China will reach a very bloody victory, if China invades and American steps in, it will be a costly stalemate or defeat for China.  This with conventional weapons of course.

Edited by JiNanRen
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 20:05
Its a fact that China cannot afford to train ALL its soldiers at Western levels and be armed with ALL advanced weapon programs, however the "Fist units" and "rapid reaction units" constituting over 250,000 troops including the Marines and 15th Airborne are well train and well armed. In Addition the "Assassin's Mace program's" such as Digitalised Army, Laser Tech, High powered Microwave weapons, ratio frequency weapons, missile tech, space tech, nuclear weapons are very well funded relative to the US and Japanese counterparts.

Edited by JiNanRen
doorman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote doorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 20:07
hmmm...
Japan will get stalemated by the Chinese on land(mainland China)
Chinese will get their navy wiped out so they can't mount an invasion.
I say a stalemate with the Chinese suffering far more casualties than the Japanese. A pointless war really.
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 20:22
Yeah, Japan and China know better than to start a world war 3, it could be USA/Japan vs. DPRK/China which will be a very dirty and unconventional war.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12