Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

North Korea Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North Korea Discussion
    Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 08:04
''South Korea Warns North of Punishment Should War Declaration Go Beyond Words''

Having declared war...preemptive action is required.

http://www.voanews.com/content/koreas-tensions/1631570.html

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 30-Mar-2013 at 08:05
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 10:29
Originally posted by JuMong

My suggestion to you sir is to leave the world alone. America has become more of a problem than the solution. You have shown nothing but contempt for other people's culture.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/29/17520371-member-of-seal-team-6-killed-another-seal-injured-in-parachute-accident#comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswMOB8_IAM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCchZ10VX0

------

http://bible.cc/ecclesiastes/9-11.htm

If this is such a horrible country, why are you here.  There must be someplace that suits you.  America being such a problem and all.
If I found myself in a country that held all but it's own culture in contempt,[kind of like China] I would leave it.

Governments do not create Democracy, the people do.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 13:29
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Originally posted by Mountain Man

I don't expect anything to come of Lil' Kimmie's latest threats.  More than likely, he is in a bind and needs a strawdog to focus his subjects' attention on other than himself.As for taking action, that's South Korea's problem.  In case no ne here has noticed, the SK's still maintain trade with the North.Not our problem.

Yup and we trade with the PRC and the current version of the Sovs.
Bl...the DPRK is a rogue nation intent on deliberate, independent and causal-joint, violent actions, directed towards it's neighbors..... and hence then does indeed remain a problem for US vested strategic interests.

Response? As noted. Knock em flat and let the PRC rebuild their lackies into a more docile form.

So is Iran.  Is your solution to flatten every nation that disagrees with us or threatens us?

Personally, I agree that some nations should be bombed back into the Stone Age, but how practical is that approach?

I repeat - this is South Korea's problem unless and until Li'l Kimmie launches something at us, in which case a new set of rules apply....but wait - would Obama - the man with no backbone - every order a retaliatory strike?

No.

Moot point in a moot argument.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 14:35
DPRK was due theirs long ago....you might have forgotten Bonifas and Barrett I haven't. Iran was due theirs in 79. It's never to late; hence the argument or the response, is not moot.

It's been delayed because of chickenshititis.

Consequently.....Flatten the mofos and let the PRC dig out the rest.

As for every? Nah just after they been told a dozen or so times then: ''Tomahawks away Sir!''

Amen to that.... and may appeasers rot in the bowls of hell.

S. T. Friedman

yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 15:17
Originally posted by Nick1986

There's a simple solution: kick North Korea out of the UN and cut off all aid. If Kim retaliates, launch missile strikes on his main military bases, power stations and any other places believed to store nuclear missiles
i disagree with u if u going to take action against them u should not aware them if u kick them  from un and cut off the aids they will make a war as they always said if usa is truly willing to do something than they should do it quick as thunderbolt
yomud are free people
JuMong View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote JuMong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 19:14
RE Red Clay:

We came here because We thought this was a Free Country. Apparently, this is not the case. 

I'm trying to tell you there are bad people running this country. Would you not agree?

Why are there innocent people disappearing in this country just for disagreeing with the government?

I have been harassed by this government for the past six years for expressing my opinion.

What kind of government is this?

Edited by JuMong - 30-Mar-2013 at 19:17
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 21:09
Wont answer for him that ole dog been wearing his jock strap a while now.

But I will answer for me.

Don't like America? Get the hell out. Cuz I'm tired of wannabes fleeing worse then cracking bad after they been here. I'm tired of anti-Semites, in the closet or out. I'm tired of apologists for the PRC and DPRK, and the Iranians, and Russians. Tech thefts, band space thefts, and personal information thieves one and all. Harbour's and aiders and abettors of Islamist genocidalists terrorists; and nuc weapons proliferation, for agendas that I don't like....ya getting a picture here yet?

Here in America exercise freedom of speech all ya like. Whether ya been rejected for your rhetoric is also a freedom of the opposition's to exercise.

On this forum you exercise it within the parameters of the Coc. And there is no such thing as democracy on forums. It's what's allowed by ownership and staff. Don't like it? Move on down the road poco, amigo.

Because when ya come along, spouting do do and apologia, covert or other, for the aforementioned collaborationists...don't expect a warm and fuzzy.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 30-Mar-2013 at 21:21

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2013 at 21:10
And the whole gawdamn crowd then thundered: " Amen brother".

S. T. Friedman

General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 00:27

Response? As noted. Knock em flat and let the PRC rebuild their lackies into a more docile form.

And the collateral damage?  Like South Korea?
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 02:49

Response? As noted. Knock em flat and let the PRC rebuild their lackeys into a more docile form.

And the collateral damage?  Like South Korea?

That ole saw don't cut let alone paddle in white water. You know it and I know it.

Cost of business.

Before it's thru, expect a 10-15% successful missile launch and strike into Japan, possibly Thailand and the PI. Not to mention possibilities in eastpak.

Expect Seoul as a wasteland. Civilian casualties high. Could be as high as 50%. And then, expect every thing 10 m. south of the Yalu to the 'Z'; as nothing more the fill for later road reconstruction. Infra structure, power plants, known mil sites and every port from Chongjin to Wonsan will be leveled. Watch for PRC placements, redistributions and activities further N. But equally so along their border with the DPRK.

As when the shitze hits the wind the deluge north will be on.

Expect air parity almost immediately; superiority with 96 or less.
Watch for increase of allied naval units into the Sea of Japan right now. Same in the E. China Sea up to a line e-w from Weihai to Incheon.
They already watching the sub pens @Sanya and Yulin.

Col-laterals you ask? Yep.... bound to be there... been that way since Ramesses II went N. on three different Syrian campaigns and finished at Kadesh. Nothings changed. And the ROK has known and accepted this fact viz their situation, as a fact of life.

But ask yourself, honestly; when has that ever made a tinkers good goddamn, once the dice are rolled. You been there. So have I. And we both still know it.

All of this has been factored in for over 50 years in varying Plans vice the scenario/s. The only difference? Intel and strike assets are way, way, better. Iow. Cut the frickers head off in downtown Pyongyang; Laser and Sat based strikes as noted above and, there's an excellent chance it's over in less then 10.

Gives the PRC an opportunity to step up and cut the peace and make like nice guys.

If ya can, in the next 30 or less, go heavy in Boeing, Orbital Sciences Corporation, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.

Somebody has to make a profit.....besides tis good capitalism...And we of course will cut huge deals with the ROK on rebuilds as necessary on their behalf and of course fund it. If we fast enough, shouldn't be to bad. But as usual, pre-emptive no matter how sound it is not an option with the current crew. Or the last four for that matter.

Unless they, ie. the dumb ass's in Junior II's entourage start warming up missiles pointing east. Then? Even Obama might go first.

It must be quick...thorough...and with such finality that no threat is foreseeable less direct PRC interference and promulgation for the next ce. In essence the north must be returned to an agro based society and condition.

We of course, as part of the peace, can ensure equipment, seed and fertilizers and agro chems can be provided at low cost.

PS. On that last note look into

Monsanto
DuPont/Pioneer
ConAgra
Tysons
Deer and Co.
Cargill
Valmont Ind.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 31-Mar-2013 at 03:12

S. T. Friedman

JuMong View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote JuMong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 03:54
CV,

Do you have a soul?  Do you believe in God? Do you ever pray for your dead?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/deputy-north-texas-district-attorney-wife-found-dead-at-home-authorities-investigating/2013/03/31/9eecbc78-99b7-11e2-b5b4-b63027b499de_story.html

And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways.
                                                          ~Jeremiah 15:7

http://bible.cc/jeremiah/15-7.htm

P.S.

I am not an apologist for anyone. I only speak in God's name. My work is not done.

I will pray for your soul.

Edited by JuMong - 31-Mar-2013 at 03:58
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 05:41
First question: Yup.
Second: Absogoddamnlutely.
Third: Not just my own....I'm not that big of an asshole.

------------------------

I prefer:

Joshua 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

------------------------

Reference your PS:

1st Point:

2 Corinthians 14-15

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

-------------------------

James Chp 4

12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

2nd Point: You do your business.... I'll do mine.

But you can pray till the trumpets blow and the devil dances on a pinhead...but hope is not an effective technique on the modern battlefield.

Unless of course.... it's tempered with superior training, discipline, and fire power.

Amen.

S. T. Friedman

General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 11:44

That ole saw don't cut let alone paddle in white water. You know it and I know it.

Cost of business.

I disagree.  Wiping out a friendly ally is not "the cost of doing business". Besides, it doesn't have to be that way.  You may not recall but during the Cold War we came up with the neutron bomb, lethal, effective even against people in bunkers, radiation linger time measured in 4 - 6 hours, no fallout and no damage to physical structures, and the range rendered collateral issues moot. 

For that matter, a few good blasts of EMP would go a long ways towards cooling down Lil' Kimmie.

There is also the Chinese issue, which is not something than can be written off as casually as you seem to think.  China regards NK as their buffer against the West, much like the old Soviet Union held buffer states in thrall for the same purpose.

As much as I agree with you on what should be done, it will not be done by our current president, and I quote you when I say "you know it and I know it."  Even when we were locked in futile and losing wars we never had the guts to employ nukes, and it's still that way.

With Maobama's overwhelming narcissism he can't tolerate looking bad or not being loved by the masses.
  And what would his fellow Muslims say?

The man doesn't have the stones He'll posture and prance and primp and preen and then go play some more golf with his buddy Tiger Woods because when the going gets tough, Obie goes on vacation.  Disapprove
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 12:17
This madness has to stop before the line is crossed for good....  WW3 is not an option. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 13:30
Originally posted by JuMong

RE Red Clay:

We came here because We thought this was a Free Country. Apparently, this is not the case. 

I'm trying to tell you there are bad people running this country. Would you not agree?

Why are there innocent people disappearing in this country just for disagreeing with the government?

I have been harassed by this government for the past six years for expressing my opinion.

What kind of government is this?

If you've been harassed for expressing your opinion, I have to ask, what opinions, and just how are you expressing them.  Freedom of speech or not, if your going to express an opinion that's unpopular, you've got to expect some knocks.
A line from a Beatles song comes to mind-

"but if you go carring pictures of Chairman Mao you ain't going to make it with anyone"

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 15:30
Originally posted by TITAN_

This madness has to stop before the line is crossed for good....  WW3 is not an option. 

Not a sane option, but always a distinct possibility when such weapons are in the hands of madmen.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 16:14

Sure it is.

Or I suggest ya get with the PRC, DPRK, the Russians and the Iranians. And advise them.... tone back the rhetoric and support of it. What I don't need, as noted elsewhere, is apologia for their lunacy.

Besides this world is due for some change and there isn't enough nuclear weaponry on the planet to bother mother nature.

The only ones who fear that; are those who were inclined to allow their egos to think mankind was top of the food chain anyway and we were destroying the planet.

So my advice? To apologists and appeasers......knuckle up...get a set...
and in the immortal words of the Joker..."This town needs an enema!"

Because the wannabes who drift into America, as also noted, fleeing the worse and then pissing in their knickers over rejection of the rhetoric. Evidently didn't get that part about freedom of speech being a two edged sword.

You think this is bad recheck your 19th ce American political scene.

And for those who would spout scripture....don't test me. Ya'll lose.

Amen.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 16:39

Cost of business.
I disagree.  Wiping out a friendly ally is not "the cost of doing business". Besides, it doesn't have to be that way.  You may not recall but during the Cold War we came up with the neutron bomb, lethal, effective even against people in bunkers, radiation linger time measured in 4 - 6 hours, no fallout and no damage to physical structures, and the range rendered collateral issues moot.  For that matter, a few good blasts of EMP would go a long ways towards cooling down Lil' Kimmie.There is also the Chinese issue, which is not something than can be written off as casually as you seem to think.  China regards NK as their buffer against the West, much like the old Soviet Union held buffer states in thrall for the same purpose.As much as I agree with you on what should be done, it will not be done by our current president, and I quote you when I say "you know it and I know it."  Even when we were locked in futile and losing wars we never had the guts to employ nukes, and it's still that way. With Obama's overwhelming narcissism he can't tolerate looking bad or not being loved by the masses.  And what would his fellow Muslims say?The man doesn't have the stones He'll posture and prance and primp and preen and then go play some more golf with his buddy Tiger Woods because when the going gets tough, Obie goes on vacation.  Disapprove

1. Weapons and employment are related to intent. Neutron bomb or conventional....Machs nichts.... the objective is significant reduction of capability.

2. The ROK knows full well the potential repercussions and will react with a counter ferocity I don't think ya can ken less ya seen their 'rhetoric' lol. I don't recall ya having been there but if so then ya know 'the half breed speaketh with straight tongue.' We would not be solely responsible for destruction on their side...as they would love reunification on their terms...which wont happen....so that horse don't event trot.

And they are indeed damn sure prepared to counter DPRK aggression no matter the cost. That's their philosophy independently of the allied one. Been that for a while. Iow. they are not as much the 'suck ass' boys of the DoD and US State Dept. as one is wont to be prepared by the oppo.

3. Who gives a damn what the PRC wants as a buffer. They can have that as a reformed DPRK agro state under PRC leadership. Borders wont change a tinkers damn. Their not concerned with property loss or life of the citizens there. There concerned with a massive influx of folks fleeing the carnage into the Yalu R region north of their border. An already depressed economic region for the Chinese.

In the event ain't heard...the PRC don't need, don't want and, will reject massive immigrations of vast majorities of unskilled labor. They got plenty.

Options?

After the conflict PRC ditchs the hardliners in Pyongyang....turn in the tanks and....

''And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more''

Isaiah 2:4

DPRK citizenry in rice, maize and wheat fields buffering to the Yalu. That's the idea. Hell the PRC can even open them up as satellite market state to the rest of the region and exploit what's left of the natural resources. Give em a little Chinese version of market capitalism eh. Had we been smart we would have cut a deal after that madman Mao got his and done just that....but it was to late.

But alas, unlike many, I don't fear death and besides nobody in DC is listening to me.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 31-Mar-2013 at 16:40

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2013 at 17:45

Sure it is.

Or I suggest ya get with the PRC, DPRK, the Russians and the Iranians. And advise them.... tone back the rhetoric and support of it. It is they who have a mindset of Islamist fascist terrorism; nuke proliferation; and or aiding and abetting their still quite active neo-commie and criminally repressive oligarchic, anti-democratic agendas, within their respective spheres of influence. What I don't need, as noted elsewhere, is apologia for their lunacy.

Besides this world is due for some change and there isn't enough nuclear weaponry on the planet to bother mother nature.
As for the late shot that the US mindset is still based on cold war reactionism with no new enemies? Perhaps but the enemies are not new in philosophy or intent hence that reaction if real is understandable. Delusion, otoh, is often a precursor for the apologist with the intent to defend insanity.

The only ones who fear that; are those who were inclined to allow their egos to think mankind was top of the food chain anyway and we were destroying the planet.

So my advice? To apologists and appeasers......knuckle up...get a set...
and in the immortal words of the Joker...

"This town needs an enema!"

Because the wannabes; who drift into America, as also noted, fleeing the worse and then pissing in their knickers over rejection of the rhetoric....Evidently didn't get that part about freedom of speech being a two edged sword.

You think this is bad recheck your 19th Ce American political scene.

And for those who would spout scripture....don't test me. You'll lose.

Amen.

S. T. Friedman

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2013 at 02:11

There is enough weaponry to kill all 7 billion human beings that exist on this planet.  Wink

αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>