Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

America under Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: America under Islam
    Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 15:37

Interesting topic, but against forum rules to openly discuss.

In my view, anything can be discussed as long as people remain civil
[/QUOTE]

Not according to posts on this forum by administrators, and the sheer number of people banned or punished for relatively innocuous remarks.  The preponderance of evidence is against you on this one.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 15:39
Originally posted by Mountain Man

Not according to posts on this forum by administrators, and the sheer number of people banned or punished for relatively innocuous remarks.  The preponderance of evidence is against you on this one, and Islam is a hot-button topic not amenable to criticism.

If you really want to have this as an open discussion, without arbitrary determinations of what is "civil",  say so in print, right here, and I'll take you up on it, but remember, History can be a harsh and unforgiving mistress.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 16:30

Not according to posts on this forum by administrators, and the sheer number of people banned or punished for relatively innocuous remarks.  The preponderance of evidence is against you on this one, and Islam is a hot-button topic not amenable to criticism.

If you really want to have this as an open discussion, without arbitrary determinations of what is "civil",  say so in print, right here, and I'll take you up on it, but remember, History can be a harsh and unforgiving mistress.

What is an innocuous remark or not; and what is subsequently viewed as a violation, which may or may not be acted on, or in what ever fashion...is not your responsibility to determine. Nor is it yours to determine what is 'civil' for the purpose of determining the aforementioned or in the moderation of the forum at large. 

You know this.

I have been required to restate this on no less then four occasions this week.
If this is your concern and you feel there has been an intemperate display and you have specific examples to defend your allegation...then you know the drill. PM the admin-owner is your option. Not open forum. I just stated it above. I wont do it again.

For what ever reason you've decided to make it an issue and apparently decided to deliberately disregard my comment. The consequence? Do it again and I'll suspend you for trolling and failing to adhere to staff guidance.

As of now your warned.

Bl? If your no longer happy with being here then leave...or adhere to the decisions made by staff no matter who or why they were made. But what you wont be allowed to do is challenge the authority of the staff.

CV

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 07:37
I fully support my associate here. We are trying to secure a civil atmosphere here; and if someone, anyone, is dissatisfied, there is another level one can go to and voice his/her dissatisfaction.

Edited by Don Quixote - 20-Jan-2013 at 07:51
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2013 at 22:18
Huh? "Millions of Muslim slaves?" Well I do confess that it was Muslim leaders that did confine millions of persons in West Africa under their control and sell them to the highest bidders.

Is that what you had in mind to say?

regards, Ron
KongMing View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote KongMing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Dec-2013 at 16:10
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

No Rock n' Roll that's for sure...

No Rock'n Roll? THOSE HEATHEN MOHAMMEDANS!!!!

Go forth and conquer the American Caliphate, dear Emperor!!!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2014 at 00:57
Yeah, so I can say anything regarding Islam here?

I doubt it!

Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
julian-the-apostate View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote julian-the-apostate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2014 at 10:35
The Spanish gained their rapid foothold in South America mainly because by sheer coincidence the Inca had a myth that their fair skinned creator god would return from the Western ocean bringing the last age of the Inca to an end, so when a few hundred fair skinned Europeans turned up from the West, the Inca didn't put up any resistance, they welcomed the Spanish as returning gods and surrendered their empire and civilisation.

By the time they realised they weren't gods it was too late.

Imagine if a few hundred dark skinned, turbaned guys had turned up looking for trouble instead? Do you think the Incan Empire would have been so friendly...?
Carthago delander est
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2014 at 01:00
Originally posted by julian-the-apostate

The Spanish gained their rapid foothold in South America mainly because by sheer coincidence the Inca had a myth that their fair skinned creator god would return from the Western ocean bringing the last age of the Inca to an end, so when a few hundred fair skinned Europeans turned up from the West, the Inca didn't put up any resistance, they welcomed the Spanish as returning gods and surrendered their empire and civilisation.

By the time they realised they weren't gods it was too late.

Imagine if a few hundred dark skinned, turbaned guys had turned up looking for trouble instead? Do you think the Incan Empire would have been so friendly...?

Maybe? But I doubt it!

Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12