Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese troops raping Black women ( Africa ect )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese troops raping Black women ( Africa ect )
    Posted: 22-Jan-2013 at 10:13
There was a documentary recently about the Japanese rape of Nanking. Chinese babies were skewered on bayonets, old women and even little girls were raped, tortured and murdered by the Japs
http://www.csee.umbc.edu/~kunliu1/Nanjing_Massacre.html
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Venkytalks View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Venkytalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 06:00
The rape of Nanking was an unprovoked attack on common people. The Japanese got some railway tracks under their control blown up by their own secret agents, blamed it on non-existant Chinese terrorists and used it as a pretext to savagely attack the Chinese people and invade their lands.

The league of nations was unable to prevent this atrocity or do anything about it and had to be wound up after this horrible event 
Venky
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2013 at 08:33
Originally posted by Venkytalks

The rape of Nanking was an unprovoked attack on common people. The Japanese got some railway tracks under their control blown up by their own secret agents, blamed it on non-existant Chinese terrorists and used it as a pretext to savagely attack the Chinese people and invade their lands.

The league of nations was unable to prevent this atrocity or do anything about it and had to be wound up after this horrible event 

The League went wrong after 1931 when it failed to stand up to Japanese aggression in Manchuria. Appeasement enabled Hitler to take over Czechoslovakia and Mussolini to invade Ethiopia
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
lirelou View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote lirelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2013 at 01:08
Nick, I think that the problem was the the League of Nations had no mandate to raise, equip, and deploy armed force to enforce its decisions.  That's just a dim memory of something my high school history teacher told me, but I think it is correct. The U.N does have some muscle, provided using it gets approved, but it is dependent upon the member nations to pony up the force.
Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá gì
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12