Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese troops raping Black women ( Africa ect )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MrButlerKing View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Banned

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MrButlerKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese troops raping Black women ( Africa ect )
    Posted: 30-Dec-2012 at 22:41
This proves that during WW2 Japanese would rape anything in it's away. Even in Adaman island gay Japanese soldiers raped Indian men. We all know the story of the rape of Nanking, Japanese with 200,000 comfort women Korean, Southeast Asia ect and about 300 dutch  women and rape of 7 british nurses in WW2.  

But I bet you guys didn't know about this

IN TRUK ISLAND

THE TRUK MASSACRE (February, 1944)

" 100 women, (most of them 'Comfort Women' girls forced into prostitution by the Japanese Army) took shelter in a dugout behind the Naval base where they worked. With defeat staring them in the face, the Japanese, fearing that the 'comfort women' would be an encumbrance and an embarrassment, should they fall into American hands, decided to dispose of them. During a lull in the fighting, three ensigns were sent to the dugout. Armed with machine guns, they approached to find a few women emerging from the pitch-dark interior. They were immediately shot on the spot. Entering the dugout with guns blazing, they fired randomly in the darkness. When the screams of the women had died down and only the moans of the wounded could be heard, the ensigns flicked on their torches to find around seventy bodies, drenched in blood, lying on the floor. (After the war the US occupational authorities allowed continued use of a number of these Comfort Women still alive, as prostitutes for their own GIs stationed on the island.) "

" Many Japanese men took on Micronesian wives and raised mixed Japanese–Micronesian families.[46] "

" liaisons between Japanese men and Micronesian women; the first brothels appeared in both states in the 1910s. Separate brothels were established for Japanese and Micronesian men, although women in both types of brothels were mainly Micronesian women.[82] "

In East Timor Japanese rape young and innocent girl east timorese girls.
 The Japanese occupation resulted in the deaths of 40,000–70,000 Timorese.

There was little likelihood of women trying to escape at such times, she explained. "There were around 12,000 Japanese troops in a country with a population of only about 463,000, so the whole island was like an open prison. There was nowhere for the women to go, and at any rate, they were terrified about reprisals against their families if they did try to escape."

Angola

Over a 10-year period, more than 1,000 Japanese miners relocated to the region, confined to a strictly male-only camp. Arriving without family or spouses, the men often sought social interaction outside the confounds of their camps. In search of intimacy with the opposite sex, sometimes resulting in cohabitation, the men openly engaged in interracial dating and relationships, a practice mostly embraced by the local society. As a result, a number of Japanese miners fathered children with native Congolese women. However, most of the mixed race infants resulting from these unions died, soon after birth. Multiple testimonies of local people suggest that the infants were poisoned by a Japanese lead physician and nurse working at the local mining hospitale. Subsequently, the circumstances would have brought the miners shame as most of them already had families back in their native Japan. The practice forced many native Katangan mothers to hide their children by not reporting to the hospital to give birth. Other women raised their child more rural or remote areas as blasian children were sought after and murdered in the city by Japanese officials. Today, fifty Afro-Japanese have formed an association of Katanga Infanticide survivors. The organization has hired legal council seeking a formal investigation into the killings. The group submitted official inquiry to both the Congolese and Japanese governments, to no avail. Issues specific to this group include having no documentation of their births, since not having been born in the local hospital spared their lives. The total number of survivors is unknown

Edited by MrButlerKing - 30-Dec-2012 at 22:44
Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2012 at 11:56
pretty disgusting.

But SOME US troops behave that way today in Japan/Okinawa.

The 1995 "incident "were  3 US troops abducted a 12yr old, duck taped her then repeatedly raped her in the back of a van is im sure well known.

There are numerous incidents of rape by US troops especially children.
 Condoleezza Rice, then US secretary of state had to make a formal apology, to prevent the Japanese demand all US troop leave their territory.

During WW2 French and US troops raped thousands of Italian women and even old men. Im sure we are all familiar with Stalin's instruction on this matter.

It seem that rape is indeed considered a spoil of war.

What a wonderful species humans are.
Salah ad-Din View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Salah ad-Din Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2012 at 15:40
It's a shame to see that America-hating trolls have free reign on what could otherwise be a lovely forum.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 09:33
Originally posted by Azita

pretty disgusting.

The 1995 "incident "were  3 US troops abducted a 12yr old, duck taped her then repeatedly raped her in the back of a van is im sure well known.

Condoleezza Rice, then US secretary of state had to make a formal apology, to prevent the Japanese demand all US troop leave their territory.

During WW2 French and US troops raped thousands of Italian women and even old men. Im sure we are all familiar with Stalin's instruction on this matter.

Rapes by a few American and Italian soldiers are nothing compared to the widespread cruelty of the Japs, which surpassed even the Huns and the Ivans. The Japs raped little girls, tortured and beheaded prisoners for fun, murdered hospital patients, raped nurses, and committed mass-suicide at the end of the war so the Allies couldn't punish them for their crimes. They truly were an army of cowards
http://www.pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Banka_Massacre.html

Edited by Nick1986 - 01-Jan-2013 at 09:35
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 10:06
Originally posted by Salah ad-Din

It's a shame to see that America-hating trolls have free reign on what could otherwise be a lovely forum.

Do you not condemn these acts then?
Or do you just condemn my posting about them?

FWIW i have no hate for america, but i do have a hate of rapists and paedophiles, don't you?

Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 10:10
Originally posted by Nick1986

Rapes by a few American and Italian soldiers are nothing compared to the widespread cruelty of the Japs,

i wonder what the victims would say about that comment?

Do you consider Thousands a "few"?

BTW I posted French NOT Italian.

If you mean "volume" of the raping then I agree, however the Soviet allies "volume" of such crimes is comparable.

Are Japanese soldiers raping children in other nations today?

Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 10:41

You hate for all things American is just not worth trying to hide, Azita. This is quite obvious from your posts which are constantly aimed at showing that America has committed crimes in the world.

We, as members, are quite aware of some of the crimes committed by some American soldiers but I really don't see what is the point of constantly trying to put the focusing loop on this.

The topic is about the crimes committed by Japanese soldiers during WWII

Timidi mater non flet
Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 10:59
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

You hate for all things American is just not worth trying to hide, Azita. This is quite obvious from your posts which are constantly aimed at showing that America has committed crimes in the world.

We, as members, are quite aware of some of the crimes committed by some American soldiers but I really don't see what is the point of constantly trying to put the focusing loop on this.

So you are  telling me that any criticism of the USA is not allowed?
Seems that  criticism of Iran, islam,. Japanese, English is allowed, but no Criticism of the USA is allowed.

It really seems that Americans committing these crimes is a lesser sin than my posting about them.

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 11:18

Rapes by a few American and Italian soldiers are nothing compared to the widespread cruelty of the Japs,

i wonder what the victims would say about that comment?

Do you consider Thousands a "few"?

BTW I posted French NOT Italian.

If you mean "volume" of the raping then I agree, however the Soviet allies "volume" of such crimes is comparable.

Are Japanese soldiers raping children in other nations today?

Statistically, the rapes committed by Allied troops (excluding the Russians) were few compared to the large volume of Nazi and Japanese atrocities. There's nothing in the rules prohibiting criticism of America, or any other country (as long as it can be supported with evidence). However, if you wish to do this, please start a new topic instead of hijacking this thread
Salah ad-Din View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Salah ad-Din Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 16:00
This troll has already been banned from another forum for constant moaning about the evils of America and every individual American, there's no need honoring such imbecilic prejudice with any further response.

Hopefully the fine moderators here will shortly be taking out the trash as well.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 16:40

Seems that  criticism of Iran, islam,. Japanese, English is allowed, but no Criticism of the USA is allowed.

It really seems that Americans committing these crimes is a lesser sin than my posting about them.

Nice way of bending my words to make yourself seem victimised. No, I don't see anything wrong with you criticizing the US, no one does. I only find it very peculiar and tasteless of you to constantly breach this in whenever there is a topic being discussed which has NOTHING to do with the US.

I mean I can play this game just as well as you do it. For example: Did you know that Vikings raped many women after raiding the coasts of Northern England some 900 years ago? It's futile and it doesn't bring anything new to the topic.

Timidi mater non flet
lirelou View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote lirelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2013 at 19:47
My problem with the original post regarding the Japanese is this line:

"With defeat staring them in the face, the Japanese, fearing that the 'comfort women' would be an encumbrance and an embarrassment, should they fall into American hands, decided to dispose of them. "

Now the Japanese killing their own civilian population to keep them from falling into the hands of the enemy (US) is well documented. (And certainly a counterpoint to Stone's views in his 'unknown history of the US'.) So they could have been killing the comfort women for the same reasons. But one reason they would not have been killing them is to avoid "embarrassment". 

There was no secret about the recruitment of comfort women. It was an open procedure that included advertisements in newspapers, contracts drawn up by lawyers and notarized before notary publics, payment to agents and to the comfort women or their legal guardians (in the case of those below legal age), etc., etc. In other words, there is nothing about the comfort women that could have 'embarrassed' either Japan or the Japanese military. 

As for the U.S authorities 'allowing' use of the surviving comfort women by American GIs, so what. The Japanese GI's didn't get to use the comfort women for free. They had to pay for the privilege. It does not boggle my mind that some comfort women marooned on a Pacific Island may have opted to make their money the old fashioned way in order to survive. Conform women were around long before the war, and there is a Japanese film on comfort women recruited in Japan for servicing Japanese workers in Malaya and the Dutch East Indies.

For anyone really interested in Japanese attitudes towards overseas prostitution in the early part of the 20th century, you might look at this:  http://www.edmundyeo.com/2011/10/karayuki-san-forgotten-japanese.html

Edited by lirelou - 01-Jan-2013 at 20:00
Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá gì
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2013 at 06:26

If it wasn't you wouldn't be allowed to post it here. But you are..so end of issue. Criticism is fine as long as it does not develop into a violation of the Coc.

Specifically: 6. Nationalism and the belittlement of religious groups; derogatory remarks to religious, national or ethnic groups and members, jingoism, bigotry, racism, political propaganda. (see appendix below)

Who determines this?

You already know.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 02-Jan-2013 at 06:40
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2013 at 06:38
One other note.
For All concerned.

If you percieve a problem then do what the CoC tells you to do which is PM it to a staff member.
I should not have to constantly repeat this. So all concerned be warned. The next time anyone fails to do this and deliberately goes on..especially those who have been here a while...

I'll personally set ya out for a week for trolling.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 02-Jan-2013 at 06:41
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2013 at 10:12
MrButlerKing, this thread might also interest you. It names and shames the worst German and Japanese war criminals
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30619&PID=677851#677851
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2013 at 19:37

pretty disgusting.

Pleaae post proof of your inflammatory statements.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 08:01

"inflammatory"?  more so than the comments regarding soldiers of other nations raping women?

Mountain man, you could easily do your own research, however some pointers:-

Anthony Clayton "France, Soldiers, and Africa"

Rick Atkinson " The Day of Battle"

The Author J. Robert Lilly

Writings of historian Oshiro Masayasu

The Canicatti massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7256056.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7254105.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-520314/Rice-apologises-US-Marine-rapes-young-Japanese-girl.html

Cross reference the web pages with other sources, check that the have not be simply plagiarised.

Using these sites will also help you:-

http://www.af.mil/index.asp

http://www.defense.gov/

http://www.marines.mil/

Just type into the search box.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Azita

(MA 20th century history)

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 08:43

"inflammatory"?  more so than the comments regarding soldiers of other nations raping women?

Mountain man, you could easily do your own research, however some pointers:-

Anthony Clayton "France, Soldiers, and Africa"

Rick Atkinson " The Day of Battle"

The Author J. Robert Lilly

Writings of historian Oshiro Masayasu

The Canicatti massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7256056.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7254105.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-520314/Rice-apologises-US-Marine-rapes-young-Japanese-girl.html

Cross reference the web pages with other sources, check that the have not be simply plagiarised.

Using these sites will also help you:-

http://www.af.mil/index.asp

http://www.defense.gov/

http://www.marines.mil/

Just type into the search box.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Azita

(MA 20th century history)

I've warned you once already Azita. If you want to talk about American rapists start your own topic (or perhaps comment in the "Monsters in Uniform" thread. There are beasts in every army, but the Nazis and Japanese committed the worst atrocities:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30619&PN=5
Azita View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Suspended

Quote Azita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2013 at 09:15

I've warned you once already Azita. If you want to talk about American rapists start your own topic (or perhaps comment in the "Monsters in Uniform" thread. There are beasts in every army, but the Nazis and Japanese committed the worst atrocities:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30619&PN=5

Oh? i was responding to this challenge:-

Originally posted by Mountain Man

Pleaae post proof of your inflammatory statements.

Should I NOT have done?
i have no intention of starting a thread on such a topic, i can only imagine the hostilty it would receive.
As you say there were beasts in every army, which was the point i had originally made.
With response to your warning, i will leave this thread alone.
Venkytalks View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Venkytalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 15:00
This post is distressing to read.

Historically, some communities have done this kind of mass rape in wars. Romans, Assyrians, Mongols, Nazis, Stalinists and Japanese are the worst examples that come to mind. In India, the Hun invasions and some but not all of the Muslim invaders like the sack of Hampi saw the worst excesses. 

The mutiny of 1857 was also terrible in this regard for the English women caught in the fighting who were upper class women and wives of higher army officials and nabobs. The trauma in the English psyche was tremendous because otherwise they were rulers of the world. In their reprisal, the English slaughtered children like pigs and killing children is usually considered the worst crime of all, isn't it?

Otherwise in the colonial invasions by English irregulars apart, mostly the Spanish, Portugese and French invaders were the worst with regard to rape. And none did large scale rape like the Japs or Mongols.

As for USA most are isolated examples. Even in Germany after ww, USA was Nothing compared to Russians who were worst, followed by French. Both were taking revenge because the Germans did it first.

Since Japs don't fight wars any more, comparisons are not possible. however the prostitute statistics from Japan would reveal much about current Japanese attitudes about sex. From hearsay, I believe most prostitutes in Japan are outsiders, but need to check.
Venky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>