Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Romney is right on Syria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
unclefred View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended, Historum joker

Online Status: Offline
  Quote unclefred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Romney is right on Syria
    Posted: 12-Oct-2012 at 17:18

I like this quote: "Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King said we remember the silence of our friends far more than the words of our enemies." and also this one from a Syrian woman: "When we control Syria, we won’t forget that you forgot us." I really hope Romney becomes president, however it is possible he also forgets what he already says!

Agreed, We need Romney and a new Sec. of State. The mess Obama and Clinton made needs to be remedied.

Edited by unclefred - 12-Oct-2012 at 17:20
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 00:46
Who would win the US election if the world could vote?
http://www.wingia.com/web/files/news/16/file/16.pdf

Americans should ask them that why do majority of world choose Obama?

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 01:07
Reading Your posts above I found that Romney really knows where Syria is.SmileArab Spring decrease consumers consumption in this area several times,unemployment&low incomes per citizen follow next.All Western countries project their virtual economic programs on steroids:Who will buy this?If i compare facts with Eastern Europe&Ex.Yugoslavia states situation:Unemployment rate in most of the countries is over 30 %...Average salaries are 3x-5x less than previous 20 years before...Dear Americans&Europeans,who will pay for your products in those markets?There is a solution:With products
of your export send us a money for buying them!LOLBig smileLOLRomney has to be right always!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 01:18
Originally posted by unclefred

I like this quote: "Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King said we remember the silence of our friends far more than the words of our enemies." and also this one from a Syrian woman: "When we control Syria, we won’t forget that you forgot us." I really hope Romney becomes president, however it is possible he also forgets what he already says!

Agreed, We need Romney and a new Sec. of State. The mess Obama and Clinton made needs to be remedied.

Unc, your going to have to use better bait than that, if your going to catch the big fish. Evil SmileClown
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 01:27
Originally posted by Ollios

And you should ask where and who their sources were. What agendas are they pushing etc.

And if in fact this is true, then my answer would be, that they trust Obama's Admin. more than they trust Romney's ability to form a better Administration.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 03:09
Originally posted by Ollios

If there were a Chinese election and I could vote then I would vote for someone who can destroy the Chinese economy! People usually like to pull others down as they go up, a weak president for a powerful country is usually better for other countries.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 09:28
Originally posted by red clay

Personally, I think we should give em all tactical nukes, no long range stuff.  Give them some of the toys we no longer deploy, like the Atomic Rifle,  and let them go at it.  What the hell, oil is still useable if it's radioactive, and we can grow Pistachios and Cashews elsewhere.Big smile Just think of the benefits, Turkey and the Balkans wouldn't need streetlights, you could navigate by the glow.  The savings in energy would be incredible.
After about 10 years, you could turn the area into a "Nuke Zoo and Botanical Garden" with all of the mutations, scientists could study it for decades. ApproveBig smile  And it would be.........so quiet.Wink

One problem: Islamists like Al Qaeda might get hold of some of these weapons and use them against us
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 10:02
You are out of range Nick!They will kill among themselves.Smile
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 14:06
Yup, no long range stuff.  The Atomic rifle has a range of approx. 5 miles, and there are some tactical systems with a max range of 150 miles.  That would keep it in the home field, so to speak.  The logic here, or lack of it, is that they would be too busy vaporizing each other to bother with anyone else, and by the time they were done, there wouldn't be enough left to worry about.  Evil Smile

Hey, Wonder if I could get a spot on Fox with that one.Big smile
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 14:15
Hi There!

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Oct-2012 at 14:16
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 14:49
Med, the effective range on that thing was only about a mile and a half.  It would do as much damage to the troops using it as the troops they were firing at. 
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12