Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decree by Shah Ismail in Azeri Turkish discovered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decree by Shah Ismail in Azeri Turkish discovered
    Posted: 06-Oct-2012 at 14:29
Don Quixote View Drop Down
  just know that turkmen not only live in turkmenstan and near it but whole middle east in iraq we have 3.5m turkmen  and 4m in syria spacilly  aleppo we turkmen in afghanistan and pakestan  ! 
yomud are free people
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2012 at 14:31
Qaradag, I don't recall anyone who is a successful member here, just showing up and display complete disrespect for anyone with green stars or for that matter, red stars.  

Using terms such as "Turkiphobic"  and showing a lack of respect for DQ's ethnicity, not only doesn't make sense, it will earn you a permanent trip out of here.  I believe I have been more than patient, so consider this your Official Warning.

Qaradag View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Qaradag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2012 at 03:46
Sorry for that but when you have to repeat the same thing for a millionth time, then it becomes a bit annoying. People talk with myths they read on wikipedia or other sources, deliberately made by some of the so-called scholars that are known to be anti-Turks, for instance Ahmad Kasravi who is the founder of that theory, or Vladimir Minorsky.

First of all I don't see a relation to the thread, secondly its really boring and annoying that you have to repeat the same thing over and over in different threads of the forum.

Edited by Qaradag - 07-Oct-2012 at 03:51
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2012 at 08:13
If this thread's so boring, why did you start it Qaradag? Personally, i'd like to find out more about the ancient Iranian kings as i don't know much about Middle Eastern history
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2012 at 15:43
Originally posted by Nick1986

If this thread's so boring, why did you start it Qaradag? Personally, i'd like to find out more about the ancient Iranian kings as i don't know much about Middle Eastern history

And there's always The Cambridge History of Iran. V1-3.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Qaradag View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Qaradag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2012 at 16:52

I meant the discussion on supposed origins of Azeri Turks, which is not related to the thread. And yes its boring when the same topic is brought up over and over, seriously its just a interwebz thing (Azeri Turks are a branch of Oghuz, and this is the only fact), but is it annoying? Yes, definetly it is.

And our friend are supposedly not agreeing with that I talk of Safavids as a Turkic empire, which they were.

Edited by Qaradag - 08-Oct-2012 at 16:59
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2012 at 07:41
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

And there's always The Cambridge History of Iran. V1-3.
Thanks Centrix. I've heard of a few of those kings, like Cyrus, Darius and Xerxes (mostly from their battles with the Greeks and their mention in the bible)
Qaradag View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Qaradag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2012 at 09:32
Here Shah Ismail refers to his father Shaykh Haydar.

Əzəldən şah bizim sultanımızdır,
Pirimiz, mürşidimiz, xanımızdır.

Shah is our Sultan since the dawn of time,
He is our Pir, Murshid, Khan.

Şaha qurban gətirdik biz bu canı,
Şahın sözü bizim imanımızdır.

We sacrificed our lives for our Shah,
His words are our belief/faith.

Həsudə yoxdurur, yalançıya mərg,
Şah, gerçək söhbəti bürhanımızdır.

No place for liers,
Shah is our true evidence.

Şahı həq deyibən girdik bu yola,
Hüseyniyüz, bu gün dövranımızdır.

We put ourselves in this path considering (our) Shah as the sole truth,
We are followers of Hussein ibn Ali, today is our day.

Biz imam qullariyüz sadiqanə,
Şəhidlik, qazilik nişanımızdır.

We are the faithful servants of Imam,
Martydom is our target.

Yolumuz incədir, incədən-incə
Bu yolda baş verək, ərkanımızdır.

Our path is thin,
We shall dedicate ourselves in this path, its our salvation.

Xətayiyəm, özüm şah Heydər oğlu.
Şahı həq bilməyən düşmanımızdır.

I'm Khatai, myself son of Shah Haydar.
He who doesn't recognize our Shah is our enemy.

PS: Shaykh Haydar was considered as a holy-figure among Qizilbash tribes, and the Qizilbash battle-cry (in Azeri Turkish) was "‹O my spiritual guide and master whose sacrifice I am!’" referring to Shaykh Haydar.

Edited by Qaradag - 10-Oct-2012 at 09:39
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2012 at 16:45
Ah yes an extreme heterodox 'twelver' type..... much done under his reign to develop the Safaviyya as a political entity....believed to be divine iirc.
Hmmm. Surely the Prophet would have objected. Ouch
Divinity beyond Allah the Great and merciful? Ouch
Heresy.

S. T. Friedman

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2012 at 08:10
I don't think it's heretical. The Shah was descended from Ali who, in turn, was related to Muhammed
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2012 at 08:38
Nick1986 your mistaking there is no source  saying   The Shah was descended from Ali if you saying this because  they take title of seyyed than u must know shah's father and grandfather wasn't seyyed this was a political action against ottoman empier as sultan selim force  Caliph to surrender the title of  Caliphatlo muslemin (  Caliph of all muslims which give supremacy over the muslim include safavid and Gurkanian of india . gurkanian accept selim as caliph as every sunni muslem  but ismail didn't he also chose being shia than sunni so he cut off ottoman influence over his dominion he take title seyyed so he could contest with selim and his title heydar baba and uzun hasan neither of was seyyed !
yomud are free people
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2012 at 14:42

I don't think it's heretical. The Shah was descended from Ali who, in turn, was related to Muhammad

So....even if there is a nebulous connection... and that's debatable tis hersey.....

“There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger.”

Note what that says...messenger not divine not god. Hence any reference or belief in support of other lesser mortals divinity; to include Ali or the Shah or the Prophet is heresy.

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123