Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

america has to invade Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: america has to invade Iran
    Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:28
Originally posted by hugoestr

You mean, just as he prevented the North Koreans?

Bush can do something if he puts his mind to it. He invaded Iraq with NO support whatsoever. He took the basic freedoms away from Americans when he passed the Patriot Act. Dont be fooled, when this guy wants to do something, he can do it. Instead of going after the guy that stands up and yells "i can bomb you at any time" he invades the guy that says "i dont have the means to attack anyone". Great move, George . And what about the Genocide going on in Sudan? Instead of going in and stopping innocent people from dying, theyre still debating if its a genocide. When it comes to Iraq, they shoot first and ask questions later. When it comes to a real humanitarian emergency, they turn a cold shoulder.

If Bush wants to he can put Iran on check. The key point is if he wants to, and how he would want to do it.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:41
Originally posted by magavan

North KOrean are not dansgerous because they defend their country and havent got a fanatic action. Iran will use the Nukes for invade Iraq and afghanistan ,Iran desire to creat an Islamic shia block in Iraq/Iran/afghanistan. The mullahs want to grow grow. They want to creat a new persian empire made in Shia Islamic. Because shiisme took his influence on zoroastrism.

Iran never took any fanatic actions toward any of its neighbours also.  It never threatened any nations also, but DPRK did threaten countries like Japan, ROK and USofA so stop pulling things from your ass and put forth a solid argument rather then your paranoid, idiotic none-sense.  DPRK did say it will use nukes if anyone tries to invade it and Iran keeps on saying its nuclear ambitions are for civil purpose only so what the f**k are you talking about?

magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:56
Ah you are so Dumb Jina, Iran is an islamic satanist country. They kill women and men everyday. They don't care about the population, This is a huge egoist mafia. If they get the nukes this mafia will stay in Iran for an eternity and will destroy Iranian poplutation. Everuday they try to arabiz our aryan state. Iranians are not muslim and will  never be muslim. Iran is the country of cyrus the great a country of tolerence ans not that sh!!!!t. Death to Islam in IRAN.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 16:12
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Originally posted by hugoestr

You mean, just as he prevented the North Koreans?

Bush can do something if he puts his mind to it. He invaded Iraq with
NO support whatsoever. He took the basic freedoms away from Americans
when he passed the Patriot Act. Dont be fooled, when this guy wants to
do something, he can do it. Instead of going after the guy that stands
up and yells "i can bomb you at any time" he invades the guy that says
"i dont have the means to attack anyone". Great move, George .
And what about the Genocide going on in Sudan? Instead of going in and
stopping innocent people from dying, theyre still debating if its a
genocide. When it comes to Iraq, they shoot first and ask questions
later. When it comes to a real humanitarian emergency, they turn a cold
shoulder.

If Bush wants to he can put Iran on check. The key point is if he wants to, and how he would want to do it.

You are right when you say that Bush has gotten what he wants. But he works hard to do so. Remember how he spent about a year drumming up support for going into Iraq. He would have gone right away, but the needed to build up the conditions to invade, and it took him that long.

The same rumors that I heard about going into Iraq are circulating about going into Iran. This time, however, there really isn't the logistical capabilities that we had for the Iraq war.

For one thing, Iraq has taken a lot longer and used a lot more resources than Bush or Rumsfeld ever planned for.

But again, you are right. You will know that it is time to build bomb shelters in Iran after Bush has spent three months talking about nothing else.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 11:37

Pre Iran etiqutte.

Will the sh*t hit the fan? American politics at large.

Eighty-eight members of Congress call on Bush for answers on secret Iraq plan

RAW STORY http://www.rawstory.com/aexternal/conyers_iraq_letter_502

Eighty-eight members of Congress have signed a letter authored by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) calling on President Bush to answer questions about a secret U.S.-UK agreement to attack Iraq.

In a letter, Conyers and other members say they are disappointed the mainstream media has not touched the revelations.

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media in the United States was too busy with wall-to-wall coverage of a "runaway bride" to cover a bombshell report out of the British newspapers," Conyers writes. "The London Times reports that the British government and the United States government had secretly agreed to attack Iraq in 2002, before authorization was sought for such an attack in Congress, and had discussed creating pretextual justifications for doing so."

"The Times reports, based on a newly discovered document, that in 2002 British Prime Minister Tony Blair chaired a meeting in which he expressed his support for "regime change" through the use of force in Iraq and was warned by the nation's top lawyer that such an action would be illegal," he adds. "Blair also discussed the need for America to "create" conditions to justify the war."

The members say they are seeking an inquiry.

"This should not be allowed to fall down the memory hole during wall-to-wall coverage of the Michael Jackson trial and a runaway bride," he remarks. "To prevent that from occuring, I am circulating the following letter among my House colleagues and asking them to sign on to it."

The letter follows.

###

May 5, 2005

The Honorable George W. Bush President of the United States of America The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Mr. President:

We write because of troubling revelations in the Sunday London Times apparently confirming that the United States and Great Britain had secretly agreed to attack Iraq in the summer of 2002, well before the invasion and before you even sought Congressional authority to engage in military action. While various individuals have asserted this to be the case before, including Paul O'Neill, former U.S. Treasury Secretary, and Richard Clarke, a former National Security Council official, they have been previously dismissed by your Administration. However, when this story was divulged last weekend, Prime Minister Blair's representative claimed the document contained "nothing new." If the disclosure is accurate, it raises troubling new questions regarding the legal justifications for the war as well as the integrity of your own Administration.

The Sunday Times obtained a leaked document with the minutes of a secret meeting from highly placed sources inside the British Government. Among other things, the document revealed:

* Prime Minister Tony Blair chaired a July 2002 meeting, at which he discussed military options, having already committed himself to supporting President Bush's plans for invading Iraq.

* British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw acknowledged that the case for war was "thin" as "Saddam was not threatening his neighbours and his WMD capability was less than that of Libya, North Korea, or Iran."

* A separate secret briefing for the meeting said that Britain and America had to "create" conditions to justify a war.

* A British official "reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."

As a result of this recent disclosure, we would like to know the following:

1) Do you or anyone in your Administration dispute the accuracy of the leaked document?

2) Were arrangements being made, including the recruitment of allies, before you sought Congressional authorization go to war? Did you or anyone in your Administration obtain Britain's commitment to invade prior to this time?

3) Was there an effort to create an ultimatum about weapons inspectors in order to help with the justification for the war as the minutes indicate?

4) At what point in time did you and Prime Minister Blair first agree it was necessary to invade Iraq?

5) Was there a coordinated effort with the U.S. intelligence community and/or British officials to "fix" the intelligence and facts around the policy as the leaked document states?

We have of course known for some time that subsequent to the invasion there have been a variety of varying reasons proffered to justify the invasion, particularly since the time it became evident that weapons of mass destruction would not be found. This leaked document - essentially acknowledged by the Blair government - is the first confirmation that the rationales were shifting well before the invasion as well.

Given the importance of this matter, we would ask that you respond to this inquiry as promptly as possible. Thank you.

Congressmans names are in the link above.

Emile Boutros View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Emile Boutros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 12:52

"I love how you would ask for US help to help your own country overthrow the government, yet totally rip and make them seem like barbarians. If you so critically judge the american troops, then do not ask for them to help you in your country... I believe if countrys are going to so critize the US, it should not be asking for help from it then, because if I was US i would not. greece neither asks nor really wants help from the Us, because the people are not big fans of the Us."

I don't want American troops. I would not ask for them to be in my country even temporarily. They don't belong. They behave like savages toward the countries they invade. Americans give help in other ways with out invading, defiling and destroying countries you know? They overthrew Iranian government once, why not do this again eh? It would be more difficult but they can make effort to agitage popular Iranian revolt if they want to. They could do this in Algeria as well with out destroying these countries like they did in IRaq or trampling all over the place like heathens like they do in the Gulf.

Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Vamun Tianshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 02:58

Well,don't blame the troops,they're only doing their job,they have the right to be "barbaric" as you call it when they fight in war!You don't be a good guy to your enemy,you don't think of it as killing another person,you think of it as defending you and your people's lives as America was bombed many times by Fanatics,so they deserve to take their vengeance on those fools who killed thousand of innocent people living their lives.I changed my opinion on this whole war,and I'm for it,except for some certainses,but I'm not for the Iran invasion or any other invasion.Although,I'm not certain how an Iraq War and Afgan war would solve problems,for innocent people on those countries are being killed.

I believe America does not have the right to be the saviour when it comes to liberation,security,and freedom,but she does.Under the Bush Administration,however,this country is being more unfree in some cases,and I say this,the fight is back home.Bush should be spending the government's money on his own people first!

However,there are some things I do not agree with.The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,if there ever was any,which there were,were actually given to Iraq by the US,and Saddam used those to bomb Iran and northern Iraq.And is Oil really a justification for war by some countries?

Edited by Vamun Tianshu

In Honor
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 04:24

I'm doubtful that megavan is irani

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 07:54
I belive it is Iran's right to have weapons of mass destruction,and it is the right of america for not to interfere
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 09:50

But unfortunately, being rightful is not enough to do what the hell you want within your own borders. Power is needd and Iran has the power. Politically, economically and militarily.

I don't understand the pressure on Iran about the NUKES, while little Israel is the BIG-BANG point of the entire world of nukes. Noone would have the slightest idea of what Israel were doing if VANUNU didn't revelate.

Where is that international community of common goodness while Israel, France, England and USA produces all kinds of WMD???

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 11:45
don't worry,we'll all die some day,who cares if we die a slow death because of raadiation?
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 12:14

^^I do!

America, Israel, and England are allowed to have WMD because we won't use them.  And even if we do it would be in self defense.  France is allowed to have them because they would be to scared to even fire them so no one really cares if they have them.  But other countries that are very hostile and have a history of conquering other nations just for more land are what we are afraid of.  N. Korea just fired missles into the Sea of Japan.  If that isn't a warning of what is to come I don't know what is!

Iran does not have the right to go and build nuke any time they wish.  Thus the reason international communities have people who go out and find people who have  them.  It is Irans righ to not make them and it is the America's and really everyones job to make sure they don't create them.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 15:18
Originally posted by Thegeneral

America, Israel, and England are allowed to have WMD because we won't use them.  And even if we do it would be in self defense.....................

Here's the uniqe and the ultimate "Instant American Logic".

Blow blow blow.... Same mechanism of lying, which we remember from the days of "the war to end all the wars".

What?=> The World War=> Ok, here you are sir.

What?=> Nazism=> Ok, here you are sir.

What?=> Communism=> Ok, here you are sir.

What?=> Terrorism=> Ok, here you are sir.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 15:28
[QUOTE=Thegeneral]

^^I do!

America, Israel, and England are allowed to have WMD because we won't use them.  And even if we do it would be in self defense.  France is allowed to have them because they would be to scared to even fire them so no one really cares if they have them.  But other countries that are very hostile and have a history of conquering other nations just for more land are what we are afraid of.  N. Korea just fired missles into the Sea of Japan.  If that isn't a warning of what is to come I don't know what is!

Iran does not have the right to go and build nuke any time they wish.  Thus the reason international communities have people who go out and find people who have  them.  It is Irans righ to not make them and it is the America's and really everyones job to make sure they don't create them.

Then tell me what is the only country that had used nuclear weapons in the history of war?

Why doesn't the US directly debate with North Korea and chose to seek a dialogue with them? Why do we seek to emphasize Iran's potential more than others?

Edited by Seko
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 21:22
Originally posted by Vamun Tianshu

Well,don't blame the troops,they're only doing their job,they have the right to be "barbaric" as you call it when they fight in war!You don't be a good guy to your enemy,you don't think of it as killing another person,you think of it as defending you and your people's lives as America was bombed many times by Fanatics,so they deserve to take their vengeance on those fools who killed thousand of innocent people living their lives.I changed my opinion on this whole war,and I'm for it,except for some certainses,but I'm not for the Iran invasion or any other invasion.Although,I'm not certain how an Iraq War and Afgan war would solve problems,for innocent people on those countries are being killed.

I believe America does not have the right to be the saviour when it comes to liberation,security,and freedom,but she does.Under the Bush Administration,however,this country is being more unfree in some cases,and I say this,the fight is back home.Bush should be spending the government's money on his own people first!

However,there are some things I do not agree with.The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,if there ever was any,which there were,were actually given to Iraq by the US,and Saddam used those to bomb Iran and northern Iraq.And is Oil really a justification for war by some countries?

I don't think that Petagon would agree with the highlighted statements. The U.S. armed forces are actually a great historical anomally because they are not allowed to be barbaric, pillage, and rape.

I will not deny that their adrenaline pumps us during battle. However, they have specific rules of engagement on what action they can do under what circumstances.

I do agree with your not blaming the troops. They are doing their job. And in most cases, they do it in a civil and disciplined manner.
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 02:46
Originally posted by YAFES

I don't understand the pressure on Iran about the NUKES, while little Israel is the BIG-BANG point of the entire world of nukes. Noone would have the slightest idea of what Israel were doing if VANUNU didn't revelate.

Where is that international community of common goodness while Israel, France, England and USA produces all kinds of WMD???

The reason that Israel is not pressured about nukes is because with India & Pakistan it is not obligated to the Non Nuclear Proliferation Treaty signed and made up of the five nuclear nations(USA,UK,Russia,France,China) and a 188 countries including Iran not to produce or aquire nuclear weaponry.

Since 2003 the International Atomic Energy Agency reports say Iran to be in violation of the treaty. Along with the development of Highly Enriched Uranium,
the discovery of blueprints for an advanced centrifuge design that were withheld from nuclear inspectors have been found.
Arrests

Is it clarity to wish for world peace and yet not be prepared to pay the cost to enforce the measurement taken in our time to eventually achieve this goal?

There is no doubt that the U.S. is more than capable of defeating Iran militarily.
It could leave Iraq now if it really has to, it is a civil war there now after all.
I hope a dangerous nuclear Iran is stopped with diplomacy
which has alot to do with Europe and the link between Bushehr and Russia.

esadbodur View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote esadbodur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 06:04
f was ran would shoot srael when america attacks because ran cant hit america. it is far away
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:19

Hahahahahah

Catt don't make me laugh with these paper fabric stuff.

Did America care about the international convention about Iraqi soldiers?

And what about the Guantanamo hell?

Who cares those international(!) stuff when you crash them???

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:22

And what about those napalm deaths in Vietnam, what about those 4 million Asian deads of the 20 century?

What about American natives who were genocided by in under stars, between stripes?( Aha, there were no int. laws and contracts those times, huh?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:26

NUKE, NUKE, NUKE........ SO WHAT?

Who died of nukes so far?

Let me tell you, Catt; Nukes are not to detonate, they're to threaten, ok?

You wanna kill someone innocent, just invade Iraq, that's all. You know, pen is not stronger than sword evertime. Look at Iraq: Your international contracts gave way to your immoral army. And kept going on with the new Iraqi(!) government.

Edited by YAFES
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>