Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

america has to invade Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: america has to invade Iran
    Posted: 05-May-2005 at 16:35
I read an article a few years back from an American journalist who predicted the US getting involved in wars in the Middle East. It came out after the war in Afghanistan. Basically, it talks about oil. Since Iraq and Iran are doing business with European countries and Russia, not America, the US felt that an American share of the oil pie would be out of reach. So we needed to fabricate reasons to stick our noses into the mix. Iran, which shares Caspian sea reserves and is a land route through Afghanistan to the Indian Ocean, was a necessary endevour to make. Since Iraq is already rapped up, this plan for oil looks sensible but evil altogether. The ever growing need to supply the Indian and Chinese markets is one of the major reasons for this drive.
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 17:24

Both true ArmenianSurvival and Seko, carry on the straight thinking.

And also, off the topic, System Of  A Down... Aaaaarrgggghhhh, "boom, boom, boom, boom every time you drop the bomb you kill the. Children die of starvation while billions are spent on bombs, creating deathshowers..."

Edited by Kalevipoeg
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 17:28
If Iran gets the nuclear weapons, NEVER NEVER NEVER Iran will be free from this barbaric government. Now a sacrifice is necessary for this war, Iran is not Iraq, Iranians will creat a referundom and they will sell their oil to the american. After i hope Iran will  nationalise it oil
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 17:48

As long as those groups are not MEK or Royalist fascists.

Originally posted by ramin

Originally posted by magavan

I m iranian and i think america has to invade Iran as soon as possible. If Iran gets the nuclear weapons, never our nation will be free. I believe in an Iran Israel alliance in the futur.

your thought?

My thought is that I'm certain you've never been to Iran, you've never heard Mullas speaking, and you are wanting Vedism and Zoroastrism and what existed in books about Persian Empire, and you want aaall those back to create the "best" Iran.

Why do you think Israel is trying to destroy Mullas? do you think it's because they want Mullas out to bring Prince Reza on the crown? because they're loyal to the Iranian kingdom and want to return M.Reza Shah's favors? u gotta be kidding

Originally posted by Tobodai

I see no will or ability to invade Iran, nor do I see any reason too. Irans leadership cannot last long, they will fall from within and the reaction to them will be very secular and Iran will cease to be a security concern.
hoping Mullas collapsing from the inside -- without any opposed interference -- is pretty much out of reach, for me of course. Iran's situation is not similar to Afghanistan nor Iraq. there are tens of Saddams and Ghazafis controling the country, and if you kill one of them another one will rise and takes the lost place.

However, if opposed organizations had the power and the money to grow, then your theory is practical, and That, would be my own best way of dismissing the regime.

Originally posted by Aeolus

I cant see an invasion but i assume Iran will kinda follow Libya's example in the near future and will come to some sort of "arrangement" with US about its nuclear program. International politics and diplomacy were and are always dirty games.
They have arrangements right now, remember how serious it was last year and suddenly they dopped it? They've had arrangements eversince the beginning. recall the embassy's hostages in 1979.

Originally posted by Vamun Tianshu

....but I can see your point,Iran might use those weapons against other countries,although I'm not entirely sure,because US propaganda is surely getting to my head.Agh!
Mullas have no interest in attacking other countries. They don't care about land spreading, ethnical differences or Islam. They want to have a country to run without any sort of interference. They make you rich if you protect them. If they want to have nukes it's only because US is provoking them. They see their survival in having the nukes.

Anyway, my point is US won't do anyone any good. they attacked Iraq because they hoped to get something, if attacking Iran will get them what they want they will, they don't care about liberating the country, people nor their own casualties.

at the end I want to give my own solution; if US wants to destroy Mullas for any reason, they should spend their money on opposed Iranian political groups in and out side of Iran, not on silly wars or media propaganda (They show Iran as the evil axis ).
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 17:51
No matter what weaponry (most of the times) a nation or a civilization has or has had, it won't make him invincible. Iran can still be overthrown from the inside, as most nations have done dozens of times in thr past, and i don't think nuclear weapons will stop that. A countrys current society is an extremely fragile thing, it is not made of iron. Not even the US will exist forever, and we are talking about Iran here, a country standing under a terror regime. How many terror regimes have lasted more than the USSR, not many and most of them collapse far before that time period.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Emile Boutros View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Emile Boutros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 18:16

What is MEK?

i think that America should help Iranians get rid of their government but they should not invade. IT would destroy the country. Look what those savages did to Iraq! No respect for civilization at all. Iran has more treasurs than Iraq did also and these would be lost in an invasion and many Iranians would probably be killed. They shouldn't do it for them. I want America to help destroy Algerian government but I don't want them to destroy Algeria. Why would you want those soldiers in your coutnry? I have seen them in Kuwait and Qatr, they walk around like they own the place thinking they are hot sh*t. They disprrespectful and rude and mean and this not even real occupation like they invaded. Imagine how they are when they have conquered you trough means of war. I want Algerians to destroy the French government here (all the goverment wants to be French I want them to move there) but Americans should help. They should help in Iran also I believe, it is more noble than invading and destroying a country.

Also,Islam is not Arab. Islam is as far as I am concerned Christianity with warrior code and no pork. If you want to blame any one for the way IRan is blame Iranian loonies that want it be the way it is. Arab did not make it that way and they don't control your country.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 18:39
I agree with Emile. MEK is People Mujahadin a fanatic and triatorous Islamo Marxist (strange combination, but that's what it is) organisation based in Iraq and tolerated by America even though America lists them as a terrorist organisation, its hierarchy would sell their mothers for power.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 19:26

America did a pathetic job in beating up two dead snakes in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is a snake that is alive and well, let see how it will come about and I am highly favouring a Russian, Chinese and Indian intervention in the form of outright military intervention or in the form of weapons.  USofA will not make a stupid strategic mistake like this, not even the Neo-Cons are stupid enough to do this.

Edited by Jina
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 19:49

I agree but to what extent it is unclear. There is a new Axis forming behind the scenes which has been largely ignored by the Western media probable so as not to disturb the sense of security existent, this axis consists of India-Iran-China and Russia, one only has to look at the ever increasing economic and even military co-operation between these countries to see that they have mutual strategic interests.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 23:29

The iranians population cannot fight on the street cuz they are scared, they have no money. An intra revolution in Iran is simply IMPOSSIBLE. Iran ppl needs Bush

Funny, you want America to come, have thousands of its troops killed, billions of US tax dollars wasted. and then after the collapse of the Iranian governement you and your people would demand them to leave, and when they would not leave right away more "Jihads/Islamic Terrorists" would pop up, causing more unstibility in the region.  You would like a free government, but the world would see this as another US interfering with other foreign nations, and the world does not need anymore radical Muslims bent on destroying the US and all of Western Society.

However, if rebellions could be widspread and well organized against the government, I would support US/ EU/ Russian Support or whoever to help them, if they would establish a democratic and Not pro islamic based governement.

Cheers

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 23:33
Originally posted by Emile Boutros

They shouldn't do it for them. I want America to help destroy Algerian government but I don't want them to destroy Algeria. Why would you want those soldiers in your coutnry? I have seen them in Kuwait and Qatr, they walk around like they own the place thinking they are hot sh*t. They disprrespectful and rude and mean and this not even real occupation like they invaded. Imagine how they are when they have conquered you trough means of war. I want Algerians to destroy the French government here (all the goverment wants to be French I want them to move there) but Americans should help. They should help in Iran also I believe, it is more noble than invading and destroying a country.

I love how you would ask for US help to help your own country overthrow the government, yet totally rip and make them seem like barbarians. If you so critically judge the american troops, then do not ask for them to help you in your country... I believe if countrys are going to so critize the US, it should not be asking for help from it then, because if I was US i would not. greece neither asks nor really wants help from the Us, because the people are not big fans of the Us.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 02:36
He can ask for help, but with that help, he doesn't wish the Americans bringing back the Dark Ages with their arrogance. Logical and rightseous
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 09:45

If Iran gets the nuclear weapons, NEVER NEVER NEVER Iran will be free from this barbaric government. Now a sacrifice is necessary for this war, Iran is not Iraq, Iranians will creat a referundom and they will sell their oil to the american. After i hope Iran will nationalise it oil

I sympathize with Iranians, and I understand their opposition to the regime. I grew up in Mexico, and it took close to 80 years to vote out the single-party system. But the system was there for a reason. It pacified and gave stability to Mexico, which had been in a state of civil war for close to 20 years when the single party government was created. A U.S. intervention to accelerate the process would have created a vacuum of power and brought back the country to civil war.

As it has been said before, all what the U.S. government is capable of doing right now is to bomb the country in the hopes of helping a revolt to rise. This means that change is still on the hand of Iranians. If the bombings fails to bring down the government, the current Iranian government will point at these attacks as a reason why they should be entitled to openly pursue an atomic weapons program.

But who knows. I recently heard in the local Washington news that the U.S. is bringing back thousands of troops from foreign countries. It is also calling middle-age reservists to active duty. Maybe they are preparing an Iranian surprise. If they do so, Bush and Rumsfeld should go down in history as one of the worse political and military strategists of the United States. Another ground invasion would create strong vulnerabilities in the U.S. defenses.
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 11:45
OF COURSE this is better if Iranians make the revolution by themselves, But Bush will never let Iran  gets the nuclear weapons. Can you imagine if this  this fanatic government obtains this kind of weapon?  This is the same case if Hitler had the nuclear weapons.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 14:46

Hardly the same case. The mullahs have no desire to conquer the world, kill every, i don't know, European on the planet or do anything radical. Just keeping their power is a goal. Not much like Hitler at all as i see it. The nuclear weapons would probably just rut away by time, more likely then ever being used.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 14:53

OF COURSE this is better if Iranians make the revolution by themselves, But Bush will never let Iran gets the nuclear weapons. Can you imagine if this this fanatic government obtains this kind of weapon? This is the same case if Hitler had the nuclear weapons.

You mean, just as he prevented the North Koreans?

Edited by hugoestr
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:01

magavan, why are u comparing Hitler's Germany with Iran?  When was the last time Iran invaded a country? hmmmm you need to have your brain examined.  And what wrong with Iran having nukes?

Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:14
Originally posted by Jina

t="on">America did a pathetic job in beating up two dead snakes in t="on">Iraq and t="on">Afghanistan, t="on">chemas-microsoft-comfficemarttags" />lace wt="on">Iranlace> is a snake that is alive and well, let see how it will come about and I am highly favouring a Russian, Chinese and Indian intervention in the form of outright military intervention or in the form of weapons.  USofA will not make a stupid strategic mistake like this, not even the Neo-Cons are stupid enough to do this.

Why would China and India intervene when they themselves have problems with Jihadist groups?

However, I could see Russia trying to stop us, but I don't think we'll see them sending soldiers to fight in Iran.

Member of IAEA
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:20
India and China have strong economic interests in Iran for example majority of India's oil comes from Iran and same goes for China.  India had a strong friendly relationship with Iran since the revolution, RELIGION is not the problem here.  I don't know why you even brought it up.
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 15:22
North KOrean are not dansgerous because they defend their country and havent got a fanatic action. Iran will use the Nukes for invade Iraq and afghanistan ,Iran desire to creat an Islamic shia block in Iraq/Iran/afghanistan. The mullahs want to grow grow. They want to creat a new persian empire made in Shia Islamic. Because shiisme took his influence on zoroastrism.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>