Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

america has to invade Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: america has to invade Iran
    Posted: 04-May-2005 at 23:59

I m iranian and i think america has to invade Iran as soon as possible. If Iran gets the nuclear weapons, never our nation will be free. I believe in an Iran Israel alliance in the futur.

your thought?

Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Vamun Tianshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 00:29
We're still in Iraq,and casualties are being brought up Everyday.I wish Iran the best,because US is still occupied by Afghan and Iraqi War,wanna know Iran should be a free nation?Because we have members here in AE from Iran,even our own Cyrus,the Founder,is Iranian.I don't know if the US should invade Iran,if it means liberating then I don't know,but more lives will be lost,but I can see your point,Iran might use those weapons against other countries,although I'm not entirely sure,because US propaganda is surely getting to my head.Agh!

In Honor
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 00:38
go to recent shows and hear the facts. The show was on the Roth show Tuesday eve.

http://www.therothshow.com/archives.htm

http://www.therothshow.com/archives.htm

Edited by eaglecap
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 01:51

Sorry to all , but i am against ANY invasion....or interference.

Remember the Iraq .... and probably Bin Laden too....They were both allies to USA and the "free" world , but turned "bad" when different interests , dictated a different policy.

It is rather naive to baptize Iran's nukes as "bad" , and Pakistani's nukes as "good"....Nukes are either bad , wich includes USA in the "bad" countries , or are good , which means Iran is entitled of them....

Or should we think again , that oil is the issue here too ??

Isk.

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 02:20

At the moment America has neither the will nor the capacity, but in 3 years or so when the Iraqi security forces are fully trained America's going to attack somebody. It got a president that doesn't have to face reelection, got elected on a war card and will want to leave one of those famous two term president parting gestures, especially if the democrats look like winning the next election. Bush snr left Clinton Somalia and must have been laughing for months.

At the moment Iraq and N Korea are the favourites, but both problematic. To invade North Korea, america will need Japanese, Chinese and South Korean permission which seems unlikely. To invade Iraq it will need Russia permission.

However diplomancy can change in a few years and maybe a new target will emerge.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 03:58
I see no will or ability to invade Iran, nor do I see any reason too.  Irans leadership cannot last long, they will fall from within and the reaction to them will be very secular and Iran will cease to be a security concern.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 05:42

No.I am against it.Your country can be free if they have a nuclear bomb or not.

What Ameriica is doing is a provocation,it is considering a whole country as a terrorist

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Perseas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 07:25
I cant see an invasion but i assume Iran will kinda follow Libya's example in the near future and will come to some sort of "arrangement" with US about its nuclear program. International politics and diplomacy were and are always dirty games.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 07:27
risky too
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Perseas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 07:38
Originally posted by magavan

I m iranian and i think america has to invade Iran as soon as possible. If Iran gets the nuclear weapons, never our nation will be free. I believe in an Iran Israel alliance in the futur.

your thought?

Any kind of US interference wouldnt it give a good excuse to the current Iranian leaders to squash its opposition as US serviles? If US would back off maybe the Iranian opposition would still have a chance.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 08:55
The U.S. will not invade, but over here in Washington the rumors are the the Bush administration is dying to bomb the country.

Maybe intelligence is telling them that if the U.S. bombs, then the rebellious factions in Iran will raise and take down the government, just like it happened in Cuba with the Bay of Pigs attack in the 1960s...aw, never mind.

The even more unlikely scenario is that an "accidental" terrorist attack occurs in the U.S., the attack is linked to Iran, and in a patriotic fever U.S. Congress passes a bill reinstating the draft. I wonder what the odds for that would be?

magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 11:45
actually there is an indirect colonization from French government in Iran, The french control the mullah satanist in Iran to obtain the oil, I prefer sell the oil to american and see my nation free from these barbarisms
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 11:45

your thought?

My thought is that I'm certain you've never been to Iran, you've never heard Mullas speaking, and you are wanting Vedism and Zoroastrism and what existed in books about Persian Empire, and you want aaall those back to create the "best" Iran.

Why do you think Israel is trying to destroy Mullas? do you think it's because they want Mullas out to bring Prince Reza on the crown? because they're loyal to the Iranian kingdom and want to return M.Reza Shah's favors? u gotta be kidding

Originally posted by Tobodai

I see no will or ability to invade Iran, nor do I see any reason too. Irans leadership cannot last long, they will fall from within and the reaction to them will be very secular and Iran will cease to be a security concern.
hoping Mullas collapsing from the inside -- without any opposed interference -- is pretty much out of reach, for me of course. Iran's situation is not similar to Afghanistan nor Iraq. there are tens of Saddams and Ghazafis controling the country, and if you kill one of them another one will rise and takes the lost place.

However, if opposed organizations had the power and the money to grow, then your theory is practical, and That, would be my own best way of dismissing the regime.

Originally posted by Aeolus

I cant see an invasion but i assume Iran will kinda follow Libya's example in the near future and will come to some sort of "arrangement" with US about its nuclear program. International politics and diplomacy were and are always dirty games.
They have arrangements right now, remember how serious it was last year and suddenly they dopped it? They've had arrangements eversince the beginning. recall the embassy's hostages in 1979.

Originally posted by Vamun Tianshu

....but I can see your point,Iran might use those weapons against other countries,although I'm not entirely sure,because US propaganda is surely getting to my head.Agh!
Mullas have no interest in attacking other countries. They don't care about land spreading, ethnical differences or Islam. They want to have a country to run without any sort of interference. They make you rich if you protect them. If they want to have nukes it's only because US is provoking them. They see their survival in having the nukes.

Anyway, my point is US won't do anyone any good. they attacked Iraq because they hoped to get something, if attacking Iran will get them what they want they will, they don't care about liberating the country, people nor their own casualties.

at the end I want to give my own solution; if US wants to destroy Mullas for any reason, they should spend their money on opposed Iranian political groups in and out side of Iran, not on silly wars or media propaganda (They show Iran as the evil axis ).

Edited by ramin
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 11:51
The iranians population cannot fight on the street cuz they are scared, they have no money. An intra revolution in Iran is simply IMPOSSIBLE. Iran ppl needs Bush
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 11:56
Originally posted by ramin

your thought?

My thought is that I'm certain you've never been to Iran, you've never heard Mullas speaking, and you are wanting Vedism and Zoroastrism and what existed in books about Persian Empire, and you want aaall those back to create the "best" Iran.

Trust me I'm not a child I have been in Iran last year for 3 months, The iranian opposition is completly divide, America is the unic solution.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 11:57
nobody said anything about revolution. Iranians have seen the result of a revolution they don't have the potential to go for it again.

Iranian people need Bush's power of speak, not his bombs.

Edited by ramin
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 12:51

What would a "liberation" from Bush look like? Another random bombing with smart-weapons to destroy the residences of the Mullahs and in the process they would destroy a dozen hospitals, schools, civilian living areas and get 0 mullah casualties and then report a successful invasion and of cheering Iranians on the streets while the people would be confused at who is the enemy, both maybe as both kill or opress their kin?

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote magavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 13:55
Originally posted by Kalevipoeg

What would a "liberation" from Bush look like? Another random bombing with smart-weapons to destroy the residences of the Mullahs and in the process they would destroy a dozen hospitals, schools, civilian living areas and get 0 mullah casualties and then report a successful invasion and of cheering Iranians on the streets while the people would be confused at who is the enemy, both maybe as both kill or opress their kin?

A sacrifice is necessary to clear 1500 years of arabic occupation in Iran. Iran is not an Islamic country. If Bush change the regime, Iran will regain its pre-islamic ideology.

Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 14:12
Out of what dark hole of history? Islam is so widespread in the area, and i have yet not seen people ready to give it up for Zoroastrianism. Not a bad idea to return to your true roots, but it is extremely unlikely and aren't the mullahs Iranian?
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 15:52
Originally posted by ramin

Iranian people need Bush's power of speak, not his bombs.

Exactly. Ramin has just summed up the best solution in one sentence.

The U.S. has no business invading other countries to give them "independence". This is not the way the world should work, because these are straight-up warcrimes. We had no business in Iraq, and we definitely have no business in Iran. However, we need to encourage change in Iran, and we need to do it with our allies. The U.S. should never step foot in Iran. We can put plenty of political pressure on the Mullahs if we need to, but theres no need to cause the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iranians just because we are unhappy with their government. If the Iranian majority want to overthrow their government, we should be inclined to help them. But NOT with soldiers or an occupation of their nation.

And i dont know if you can get rid of Islam and institutionalize Zoroastrianism. Islam has been in Iran for over a millenia, its pretty hard to wipe a thousand-year-old ideology in a nation of 80 million. If states didnt encourage one religion over the other and just gave religious freedom, anyone who wants to become a Zoroastrian can do so. But dont expect it to make any sort of run against Islam.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>