Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much MONGOL BLOOD do Russians have?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much MONGOL BLOOD do Russians have?
    Posted: 30-Nov-2012 at 07:54
What does the Chinese text mean Ruslan?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Ruslan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Ruslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2012 at 18:23
Originally posted by Nick1986

it has nothing to do with Chinese, Ruslan is a Russian name,it derives from the Turkic language which means "great"
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2012 at 01:45
That's China's name,KiN=Voluminous&Great Mother/'s!What about the text translation you offered above Russian?What does it says?
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2012 at 07:31
Originally posted by Ruslan

it has nothing to do with Chinese, Ruslan is a Russian name,it derives from the Turkic language which means "great"

Eh?Confused i was talking about the text surrounding the images on the previous page
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Ruslan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Ruslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 04:09

Originally posted by Ruslan

Eh?Confused i was talking about the text surrounding the images on the previous page

sorry,misunderstandingSmile i thought u were talking about the meaning of "Ruslan"

the text surrounding the images on the previous page is Japanese, it tells how Mongol genes effected on Russians, but i don't fully understand that article cuz my Japanese is not so wellSmile 
SultanHaluk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote SultanHaluk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2012 at 08:34
This post unfortunately opens the door to the Mongol=Mongolian=Mongoloid confusion. Tuvan people are categorised as Turkic (their language is Turkic at least), although undoubtedly they have contact with Mongols. Many of the Russian "Mongols" that you may name, eg. Tatars, Chuvash, Nogai; are similarly Turkic peoples. Mongolian must be separated from Mongoloid since Mongolian is a nationality, mongoloid a racial type which applies to plenty of peoples and is not the intellectual property of the people living east of Kazakhstan and north of China and south of Russia. As to the original question, I do not know, although I am fairly sure a large proportion of the eastern Slav Russian people have some mongoloid mixture, probably more from contact with Turkic peoples, than Mongol, Tungus or Samoyed. The inevitable irony of the situation is that you can have rather Mongoloid Russians living close by extremely blond/slavic people who think they are Tatars. Genes don't respect nationalities apparently.

PS. Ought to mention the Koreans too. Many thousands of them were deported to Central Asia from the far east by Stalin. Their descendants number over 0.5 m in former Soviet states apparently, adding to the mish mash.

Edited by SultanHaluk - 24-Dec-2012 at 10:24
Truth is a matter of perspective.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2013 at 00:07
Having learned on this subject and being a Mongol myself during those chinggis khan times he had FUN with a lot of women from around and so when the women had children yes they would be a mix racer religion and since Russia is on a borderline with Mongolia the blood would be much closer found than in any of the other further ciuntries this is just my point of view
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12