Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Layout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Layout
    Posted: 29-Aug-2012 at 11:26
Hello,

I will introduce myself, I'm Joost and am owner of a private forum which also runs Web Wiz but on version 10, I am in a while looking for a new layout and found this forum via Google.
Since I can not send private messages yet I wanted to get in touch with the owner of the forum or someone who has access to the forum files.

I would like to ask if I may use your forum layout and if you have the files including the images can send to me or can send a PM to me in a zip file as I could.
If this is allowed, I would be very happy!

I like to hear from you!

Greetings Joost
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2012 at 12:43
Hi Joost!You have to wait Administrator's answer.Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 29-Aug-2012 at 12:44
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2012 at 13:22
Hello,

I have received a PM from red clay but I can not pm Posts return so I post it in this topic, I think there is a limit on posting.

Thanks for your PM, excuse my bad english I use a google translator. If you contact me I could take would like to use the layout so that the colors and scrolls I do not know how you have that set up but if you do that for me or you can ask the administrator want to transfer files. I think this need not be a problem with a free version for you have your own layout made ​​by me and it should of course.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2012 at 15:11
I think you need 10 posts before you can send private messages. What's the new Web Wiz like?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Aug-2012 at 15:36

It sounds like he wants to borrow our forum layout, scrolls colors etc.  I rather think Cyrus' reaction will be, do your own.  There is an incredible amount of work involved in what Cyrus did when he set up this forum, if he's looking to cheap out by using our format, he can keep looking.  If he wants help in doing his own, that he will most likely get.

Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2012 at 12:53
Originally posted by Nick1986

I think you need 10 posts before you can send private messages. What's the new Web Wiz like?

Okay, this is the demo version 10.12 there are join options added.

Originally posted by red clay

It sounds like he wants to borrow our forum layout, scrolls colors etc.  I rather think Cyrus' reaction will be, do your own.  There is an incredible amount of work involved in what Cyrus did when he set up this forum, if he's looking to cheap out by using our format, he can keep looking.  If he wants help in doing his own, that he will most likely get.

I only want to use the layout with your permission and for that I best post a topic with which we have permission on my website. I hope you allow this if you can approach the person who likes to go on.
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 06:04
@red clay, Would I may use the images? Then I can make it own layout but I wanted to ask permission first.

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 08:17
Can you tell us why you want to borrow our layout Joost?
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 11:25
I have been for a while looking for a magical layout and scroll in the background pressies what I was looking for, I turn 5 years a Harry Potter fan forum. Tongue
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 20:01
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I hope you'll link your Harry Potter forum to Allempires
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2012 at 15:25
My forum is a Harry Potter forum using this link. Smile
Delenda est Roma View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2012 at 18:51
Its a German or Dutch site? Id say let him have it guys.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2012 at 19:36
Dutch from the look of it
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2012 at 09:04
This is a Dutch forum, if I may use the images I can of course place a link to the images of you.
Joost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Joost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2012 at 15:09
Can I get permission to have the parchment background can use?
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2012 at 17:07
Best wait and see what Red says
 Post Reply Post Reply