Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Commendation to the Staff and Owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commendation to the Staff and Owner
    Posted: 20-Jul-2012 at 23:28
I speak now as member because my efforts viewed pos or neg as a staff member are immaterial.
Which is to say I don't, at my age, particularly give a shit.

This site continues to demonstrate continued excellence and ability..fairness and objectivity in it's performance. Whether it be as 'Slayer of Trolls' as is my friend Nick, with his challenging and ernest opinions or Scout par excellence in their identification as my friend Meden with his passion for language and science. More importantly a nod goes to my ole pard Red not because he is a better then an average admin-owner.....but because he is always willing to give a berth upon the stormy seas of history blogs. DQ remains a master of inquisitiveness and fairness and appreciation of the human condition. For that alone she remains unique.

Eagle Cap who has been here a long while draws praise for his steadfastness when he could participate and his posts were always illuminating. Cryptic is one of a kind...closer to me as member in heart, then most. And his fairness and willingness even when opposed by myself was always appreciated whether voiced or not. Cyrus remains a  master in his genre and I respect and acknowledge his difficult position and yet his willingness too share. TJ is my long time Tejas pard...I don't need say anything else. Because He and I know it's a Texas thing.

Remember these people are members as well as staff. And a finer group you will not find....and I should know.... having trod the boards here and elsewhere many a year.

My hat is off.

CV

ps. I am a hard man...don't particularly care what any one thinks except fer the dead...and their dead. But I am by an large and honest and loyal and god damn god fearing courageous one...ask anybody lol.
So when I give this tribute to the staff as a member; it's a goddamn honest one....and if ya don't agree then go piss up a rope into Llano N wind. lol. My only complaint is that Toltec never took a handle....lazy shitter. lol Because he should have....he 's that good. But it's a good thing cuz he keeps me honest...lol.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 20-Jul-2012 at 23:59
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 06:49
Well said!Clap
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
 Post Reply Post Reply