Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Part in South-East Asia History

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sharwina_7 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sharwina_7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Part in South-East Asia History
    Posted: 12-Jun-2012 at 19:23
"Welcome to the History of South-East Asia" the thread is death, no one trying to keep it going on. We really need to share great things about South-east Asia history.

11countries are there in southEast Asia. There is something great/exciting thing in each of the country history, every country has that, we all know.  but when we think about southEast Asia history overall, what matter/topic/subject excite you the most?

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2012 at 19:54
This is a very large scope, but to narrow it down the most interesting events have to be the construction of Angkor Wat, the spread of Islam, and the Vietnam War
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
sharwina_7 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote sharwina_7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2012 at 20:01
Originally posted by Nick1986

This is a very large scope, but to narrow it down the most interesting events have to be the construction of Angkor Wat, the spread of Islam, and the Vietnam War

yes very large scope, but i want people to just list what topic/subject/matter excite them most. exp:
1-construction of Angkor Wat
2-the spread of islam
3-Vietnam War

everyone have their own interest on what excite them :)

Post Reply Post Reply