Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ver Rare photos of Iran-Part I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Abudhar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Abudhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ver Rare photos of Iran-Part I
    Posted: 27-May-2012 at 09:38

حتی تو موزه ها هم پیدا نمیشه: از 1259 الی 1359
Iran. Part I (1880-1950)

1880: Prince Leopold (1853 - 1884), Duke of Albany, youngest son of Queen Victoria, in a carriage with Nasser-Al-Din, the Shah of
 Persia
Prince Leopold (1853–1884), Duke of Albany, youngest son of Queen Victoria, in a carriage with Nasser-Al-Din, the Shah of Persia (left). (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1880

1880: Nasiruddin, Shah of Persia (Iran) in regal attire, with his scimitarcirca 1880:  Nasiruddin, Shah of Persia (Iran) in regal attire, with his scimitar
Nasiruddin, Shah of Persia (Iran) in regal attire, with his scimitar. (Photo by W. & D. Downey/Getty Images). Circa 1880

1894:
 British residents on horseback outside the
 British Post Office and Residency in the port of Bushire, Iran
British residents on horseback outside the British Post Office and Residency in the port of Bushire, Iran. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1894

1894: View of the port of Bushire, Iran, from the British Residency, showing the British flagstaff and tennis courts
View of the port of Bushire, Iran, from the British Residency, showing the British flagstaff and tennis courts. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1894

1894: Facade of the Royal Palace in Isfahan, Iran
Facade of the Royal Palace in Isfahan, Iran. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1894

Muzaffer Uddin (1853 - 1907) the Shah of Persia
Muzaffer Uddin (1853–1907) the Shah of Persia. (Photo by W & D Downey/Getty Images)

Crown Prince
 Valiaha of Persia who when older became the Shah of Iran is viewed with a group of officials after he officially opened a new military school in Tehran
Crown Prince Valiaha of Persia who when older became the Shah of Iran is viewed with a group of officials after he officially opened a new military school in Tehran. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). 1901

1907: Mohammed Ali, Shah of Persia (1872 -
 1925), who reigned from 1907 to 1909
Mohammed Ali, Shah of Persia (1872–1925), who reigned from 1907 to 1909. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1907

An Anglo-Iranian Oil Company oil well in Iran, 1909Anglo-Iranian Oil CompanyAnglo-Iranian Oil
 Company
An Anglo-Iranian Oil Company oil well in Iran, 1909.. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Laying the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company pipeline between Masjid-i-Suleiman and Abadan in Iran, circa 1910. The pipeline was completed in 1911Laying the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company pipeline between Masjid-i-Suleiman and Abadan in Iran, circa 1910. The pipeline was completed in 1911Laying  the  Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
 pipeline between
 Masjid-i-Suleiman
 and

Abadan
 in 

Iran,
 circa 1910.
 The pipeline was completed in 1911
Laying the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company pipeline between Masjid-i-Suleiman and Abadan in Iran, circa 1910. The pipeline was completed in 1911. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

1910:  From left to right: Messrs. Gunning, Thornton, Wood and Garden relaxing in Bustine, Persia. Mr Wood is smoking a hookah
 pipe
From left to right: Messrs. Gunning, Thornton, Wood and Garden relaxing in Bustine, Persia. Mr. Wood is smoking a hookah pipe. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images). Circa 1910

The city of Shiraz in Iran, capital of Fars province, circa 1910
The city of Shiraz in Iran, capital of Fars province, circa 1910. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

1910: A criminal is publicly whipped in the street in Persia
A criminal is publicly whipped in the street in Persia. (Photo by General Photographic Agency/Getty Images). Circa 1910.
End of Part I
Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave-Prophet Mohamed(P.B.U.H)
 Post Reply Post Reply