Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to PM Nick about articles but access denied

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ekundayo View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ekundayo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying to PM Nick about articles but access denied
    Posted: 22-Apr-2012 at 21:16
I'm trying to find a way to write you Nick but can't use the PM. Am on IE instead of firefox, that helped edit my profile but now I am not able to communicate privately. I've added you to my buddy list.
I have some previously published articles and want to know if I keep all rights to them if I put some here. I retained the copyright. and want to continue to do so. I'm glad to be back in the forum, I was gone for years and just signed up again.

Edited by Ekundayo - 22-Apr-2012 at 21:16
"When you allow man's decisions to touch you, you have given away your God-given power,You have to say:"I don't recognize man as my maker or my keeper."Have faith in God and you will be rewarded."ESU
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2012 at 08:46
I've not got any messages, but i don't see why not. I'd love to read some of your articlesThumbs Up
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
myzel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote myzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2012 at 07:26
I'm also unable to send any private messages. Clicking 'new pm' results in an acces denied error. Is this intentional?
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2012 at 07:34
No. It's not. The usual requirement is for a member to have 10 plus posts for the Pm option to work.
You may try again at this time as you have 10 posts now. However, if this is reference to the survey you wish to pursue then you already have your interm response. It stays locked until you receive permission from the admin-owner to conduct it as per my edit your post. Feel free to PM Red Clay at your convenience.

I have as I indicated put it in the mod subforum for his review. He should be getting back to you shortly.
If this is not reference that... then my apologies and you should attempt to PM Nick again.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 09-May-2012 at 08:17
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2012 at 19:10
Sounds OK to me, but Red has the final decision
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
 Post Reply Post Reply