Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mighty Asian Navies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mighty Asian Navies!
    Posted: 07-May-2005 at 17:35
More PLAN Ships
Lanzhou Class DDG

Ma'anshan Class FFG

Edited by JiNanRen
King Chulalongkorn View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote King Chulalongkorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 21:41
Hmmm..impressive, I must say. 
Kha Wora Phutthachao Nop Phra Phumiban Bunya Direk
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote JiNanRen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 20:27
another pic of Lanzhou

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 02:50

Of course Japanese and Chinese navies are the strongest in Asia.Indian and Korean navies are very decent too.

JMSDF

PLAN

Edited by sinosword
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 04:16

Chinese 039 is launching C-802

Chinese 053H3 is practising to head off an ASM

Edited by sinosword
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 17:46

JMSDF will get two new aegis ships soon.These kongo2 class will have copter hangar.

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 18:31

Indian navy

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 18:43

ROCN

taylor21 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote taylor21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2005 at 13:33
If you dont mind my asking, who is this coolstorm of who everyone speaks?im new an' i dont know!so plz be kind and explain.on topic, yes an impressive display of naval firepower.        
Taylor.K
taylor21 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote taylor21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2005 at 13:35

And what are those little stars beside profiles?

Taylor.K
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2005 at 13:36

He is an extreme HongKong Chinese war hawk just like the Mr.Thai in this thread. 

demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 20:17

Originally posted by King Chulalongkorn

So..you said Japan doesnt have cruizers? lol. Guess you dont know anything about the navy! LOL!!

It's not me jimmy; it's your grammar.  I stated that Japanese navy was limited to cruisers, meaning that they have cruisers, but nothing above a cruiser's sophistication.  Alias, I was talking about how Japan didn't have any Aircraft Carriers.  And destroyers are at a lower technological sophistication compared to cruisers, so I'm right. 

Grrr..
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 20:38

but they really don't have any cruizers....

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 02:04
Originally posted by I/eye

but they really don't have any cruizers....

yes...both demon and long corn initially said japan has cruisers...which is WRONG..

Kazec View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Kazec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 12:14

technically, Japan don't even have destroyers and frigates.

officially, Japan don't have any 'warship' now, all vesels in the JMSDF are 'defense ship'

sounds rhetoical, but it is a fact bounded by law

Edited by Kazec
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 12:17
The difference between CG and DDG is disappearing. USN's Tico class and JMSDF's Kongo class almost have the same tonnage. Unnecessary to spend too much time on ploting out sorts. 
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 12:23

It's really a big guy heft more than 9kt

Ours is only 7kt 

babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 12:31
    dunno why...but Arleigh Burkes (Kongo and whatever other bastards there are out there) have always looked small to my eyes ever i first saw them...but then they're one of the biggest destroyers. our 170 looks bigger and yet has a smaller tonnage?
King Chulalongkorn View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote King Chulalongkorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 01:51

Sawadikaaa!

LOL. Excuse me for my grammar, but you have to understand that my first language is Thai as well as being fluent in French and Vietnamese, the English was added in as required of a Royal Thai Marine when we conduct exercises with our American counterparts. LOL. So I was wrong on the Japanese part on cruisers, a small misunderstanding and thank you for correcting us all.

Cheers MATE!

Kha Wora Phutthachao Nop Phra Phumiban Bunya Direk
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 11:40

Originally posted by babyblue

dunno why...but Arleigh Burkes (Kongo and whatever other bastards there are out there) have always looked small to my eyes ever i first saw them...but then they're one of the biggest destroyers. our 170 looks bigger and yet has a smaller tonnage?

Maybe that's because optic problem. Burkes often sit by the side of Carrier so look smaller.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>