Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mighty Asian Navies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mighty Asian Navies!
    Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 15:25
Originally posted by I/eye

that's a lot of scroll, buddy..

maybe you could've just put the links to the pictures, maybe with a short description or something..

sorry! simplify already.

Laelius View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Laelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 11:14
That was the most irritating post I have ever seen, no offense slick but for future reference stacks of books and random hatches are uneccessarry.
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2005 at 03:58

that's a lot of scroll, buddy..

maybe you could've just put the links to the pictures, maybe with a short description or something..

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 18:25

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

Edited by sinosword
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 18:23
JDS Kashima TV 3508  pix were taken by chinese military fan feixue in russia.

3508是鬼子1992年计划建造的训练舰,在俄中举行大规模军事演习时 。倭奴在对毛子的军事交往突然加剧,咱们不得不防。毛子向来诡诈 ,不能相信它们.....

在倭奴金刚级驱逐舰访问俄弗拉迪沃是托克后,鬼国鸟船3508鹿岛号 又对俄第二大城市,圣彼得堡进行了访问。
TV Kashima Training ship
The propulsion system of the new type training vessel (TV), which was decided to be constructed in 1992 fiscal year, is CODOG 2 type with each two of SM l C gas turbine and diesel engine. The SM IC gas turbines were manufactured by KHI, and the diesel engines were manufactured by MHI. The vessel was built at Hitachi Zosen Co. (HZ), entered into sea trial in 1994 and was completed at the end of 1994 fiscal year. Class

Warship number (Hull Number) Warship name (Ship's Name)
3508 Kashima (city in Ibaraki Prefecture)

Principal efficiency compendium
Standard displacement: 4,050 tons

Boundary dimension: Length 143m
Width 18.0m
Depth 12.3m
Draft 4.6m

Boat shape: Long forecastle type

Main machine device: Gas turbines 2
Diesel 2 basis 2 axis
Horse power: 27000PS
Maximum Speed: 25kt

Principal soldier equipment: 62 aperture 76 millimeter rapid fire gun ×1
Water discharge tube ×2

Crew: 360 name

按此在新窗口浏览图片s

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片screen.width

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

Edited by sinosword
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2005 at 15:14
Originally posted by doorman

Korea: not retiring, replacing.. with 4000t/5000t/9000+t destroyers

depending on U.S. tech: buying the best money can buy

Old WWII vessels are retired while new vessels are commissioned. I don't see this transition to be completed until well into the next decade. 

checking, actually, ex-U.S. WWII vessels that the Korean navy use are landing ships.. they've built replacement landing ships in the 90's, and the new LPX (of which 1st is already launched) is going further than replacing

the KDX is not there to replace old ships.. they are there to turn Korean navy into a bluewater navy..

alreay got 3 4000t and 4 5500t destroyers.. with more 5500t/9000+t destroyers to come

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 23:11

china msa's new equipment.

“海巡31”船船长112.8米,船宽13.8米,吃水4.38米,排水量3000? 郑畲蠛剿僭?2节以上。于18节航速时,续航力为6000海里,自持?? ?0天。

L112.8m    W13.8m    D4.38m tonnage3000t     max speed 22kts     max sail range 6000sea mile/18kts    

max mission time 40days

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片
按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

按此在新窗口浏览图片

Edited by sinosword
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 18:15
yes of course we know that. but we will conquer any difficulties because the first step is the most difficult. with our economy and tech progress to make our own weapons will be more easily in the future. there are a lot of countries like france make their own weapons, so will we.
doorman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote doorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 18:07
Originally posted by sinosword

so we will depend on ourself. our war industry is trying their best to be independent, in fact we have already been the most independent war industry in asia.

Yeah, but doing it on your own is very slow and painful way of going about it. It will take you longer than if you imported the technologies to start with.
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 18:06

so we will depend on ourself. our war industry is trying their best to be independent, in fact we have already been the most independent war industry in asia.

doorman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote doorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:52
Originally posted by sinosword

china's navy is testing, not for war now. we only produce 1 or 2 ships each type. just for improving our war industry, to get salted shipmen. it's not wartime now, unnecessary waste money to built too many ships. just keep developing the newest tech and train good shipmen is enough. 

Lack of access to western tech is going to seriously hamper progress. The Russian monopoly doesn't help in a way. They get to call the shots on what to give you or not.

doorman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote doorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 17:50

Old WWII vessels are retired while new vessels are commissioned. I don't see this transition to be completed until well into the next decade. 
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 15:59
china's navy is testing, not for war now. we only produce 1 or 2 ships each type. just for improving our war industry, to get salted shipmen. it's not wartime now, unnecessary waste money to built too many ships. just keep developing the newest tech and train good shipmen is enough. 
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 00:49

doorman View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote doorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 12:56
I think China is overly hyped.  The new vessels that  PLAN navy are getting are unproven in combat (that is the  electronics, and the weapon systems on them).  Also China is nowhere near making a cutting edge propulsion system  unlike the US and Russia.  Korea is at a juncture where they are just  retiring  old WWII vessels that have been upgraded to death  with new designs. 
Japan is too heavily dependant on US technologies unlike europe.
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 18:40

India getting the largest naval base in Asia..

Korea with the largest landing ship in Asia (named the Dokdo )..

Japan building 2 of largest combat ships in Asia..

Edited by I/eye
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 01:47
i finally got the link to work!

04.html">http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GF1f04.html

edith forget about it, its never going to work! i'll find another site

Edited by Anujkhamar
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 23:26

two of japan's kongoII class have being constructed. will add a copter hangar than original.

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 23:11

skorea's lpx has been launched these days.

sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sinosword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 23:08
hq-9 is a terminal-active guide missile unlike u.s. sm-2 and russian s-300's terminal semi-active guide model. there is not terminal fire-control radar on this ship because unnecessary. hq-9's own sending set could launch radar wave itself, there are three mk-99 fire-coutrol radars on u.s. aegis ship to do this job. aegis can't deal with targets under horizon without supports from awacs and data link because of mk-99's detecting dead angle. u.s. has already plan to develop the composite guide sm-2 which including active guide groupware, that will with excellent anti-jamming capability and solv the radar dead angle issue.     
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>