Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreek-Turkish-Macedonian-Armenian Peace Treaty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Poll Question: What should be done?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [23.53%]
27 [52.94%]
10 [19.61%]
2 [3.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greek-Turkish-Macedonian-Armenian Peace Treaty
    Posted: 13-May-2005 at 08:13
Originally posted by MegaloIdea

I say we ban all the Turkish members.They are very hostile n donno  hows to listens.thionk that if wey bann them problemo will be solved.

All the greek memebers!My brothers!I was there and i can say that our hatred,will never diminish and we will once more conqer the aegean,my hand that writwes this post has worked at our great plan of cleaning da islat but d turkish attack.Fault theirs it is

I say better, ban some users like you, who only sign up here to lower the level of the site as much they can in order to match their own level.

And for the sake of it, what is this thing with you Turkic people that you write it "megalo idea"? I havent ever seen one of you to write it proper. It was called "megali idea".

And about the topic, i am sick and tired to read every day one new topic about Cyprus or about the Greco-Turkish conflicts in general, so if things doesnt change i will stick myself only to Greek, Roman & Mediterranean Civilizations.

MegaloIdea View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 15:24

Ah yes my brother,turk lover u are;

my spelling may be incorrects but me signature is not

Drive them back to asia!
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:07

MegaloIdea is nothing but a turk who is trying to pose as a supernationalistic greek..

if this is wrong, he is an uneducated 11 year old fool straight from the village..

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 09:06
Originally posted by strategos

MegaloIdea is nothing but a turk who is trying to pose as a supernationalistic greek..

if this is wrong, he is an uneducated 11 year old fool straight from the village..

Bah, you can even claim he is a Turk. Every member who causes troubles is Turkish according to your mentality. Get rid of it. so according to you, the "backstabber" was a Greek who was swearing his own nation to pose like a racist Turk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 09:58
hahahaha that was a good one
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

kmakis View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 11:09

yea, peace is ok, I guess?

PS. but turks are still turks

Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 15:50
And Greeks are still Greeks.You have a problem with that?
Freedom is the recognition of necessity.-Friedrich Engels
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 16:00

he is an uneducated 11 year old fool straight from the village..

So there is somthing what you both share.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 16:23

You have nothing to do but follow me from topic to topic?

How interesting your life must be.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 16:28
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Bah, you can even claim he is a Turk. Every member who causes troubles is Turkish according to your mentality. Get rid of it. so according to you, the "backstabber" was a Greek who was swearing his own nation to pose like a racist Turk.

I still do not doubt what I said. My "mentality" was never turks cause all the problems, because there are really good turkish members who do not try to start arguments, but discuss non-insulting topics. You on the other hand, are not one of them, and are still one of the old ones who just Still argues, if all turks were like you, we might never be able to reach a peaceful solution between Turks and Greeks.

Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 17:44

Before a new Greco-Turkish conflict starts about the nationality of the troublemaker perhaps the admins should start considering banning this 'megaloidea' dude and solve the problem once and for all.

He made perfectly clear in all his 19 posts that the purpose of his presence to A.E is nothing else than inflaming topics.

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 04:31

Then how come and Megaloidea's IP address is the same as Acinci's? Not to mention that he doesn't speak Greek?

Acinci, is there some explaining that you'd like to do here? It better be a good one!

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 07:03
I see!!!  Now things are getting much clearer.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 13:32
Originally posted by Yiannis

Then how come and Megaloidea's IP address is the same as Acinci's? Not to mention that he doesn't speak Greek?

Acinci, is there some explaining that you'd like to do here? It better be a good one!

I am dissappointed. But maybe the new hacker using his computer was doing it, isnt it possible?

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 21:25

Originally posted by Yiannis

I am dissappointed. But maybe the new hacker using his computer was doing it, isnt it possible?

Perhaps i wasnt so far off,

Edited by strategos
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 05:42
Originally posted by Komnenos

You could of course argue that one just doesnt have read through all this rubbish, but that wasnt always possible.

I agree, I couldn't care less about those rubbish but a bunch of childish Turks forumers constantly jumped on France when no one was asking them anything. Portraying us as an evil country....... not that I can't stand criticism, but intelligent criticism, not one from 14 years old comming without reasons in a discussion they had nothing to do in and with the only purpose to..... well I don't know in what purpose (I bet they don't even know). Then, I've been taken de facto in those nonsenses.

The reasons are obvious, that France recognised the Armenian genocide. And they still have not accepted it.
Vae victis!
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 12:46

Originally posted by Exarchus

You could of course argue that one just doesnt have read through all this rubbish, but that wasnt always possible.

I agree, I couldn't care less about those rubbish but a bunch of childish Turks forumers constantly jumped on France when no one was asking them anything. Portraying us as an evil country....... not that I can't stand criticism, but intelligent criticism, not one from 14 years old comming without reasons in a discussion they had nothing to do in and with the only purpose to..... well I don't know in what purpose (I bet they don't even know). Then, I've been taken de facto in those nonsenses.

The reasons are obvious, that France recognised the Armenian genocide. And they still have not accepted it.

What the h...!! You again?!!! A word wich both sides of this debat should understood  "Ha siktir exarchus!!!"

Edited by Kenaney
OUT OF LIMIT
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 15:52

Please Darth Exarchus, the servant of the dark side of human mind, just your mercy, please. Just dont punish us with your wise vision...

baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:18

I agree, I couldn't care less about those rubbish but a bunch of
childish Turks forumers constantly jumped on France when no one was
asking them anything. Portraying us as an evil country....... not that
I can't stand criticism, but intelligent criticism, not one from 14
years old comming without reasons in a discussion they had nothing to
do in and with the only purpose to..... well I don't know in what
purpose (I bet they don't even know). Then, I've been taken de facto in
those nonsenses.

Dont be so paranoic.. Viva La France!!!!
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:25
Originally posted by baracuda

Dont be so paranoic.. Viva La France!!!!

Yffffff

It's Vive la France!!!!! Bordel de manche couilles!!!!! (It's not an insult, it's supposed to be funny before someone shot me down).

Edited by Exarchus
Vae victis!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>