Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russia needs an international attack!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sarmata View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sarmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russia needs an international attack!
    Posted: 08-Sep-2014 at 01:14
Originally posted by Mosquito

Originally posted by Ollios

History repeats itself just for idiotsI am reminding you that how the Ottomans entering WW1? and How it ended for the Ottomans? Everything began with Ottoman permission to german battleship to go Blacksea.

We have different persepctive about history repeating itself. I see the Hitlers methods, blackmail, Sudetenland and Munich.

Please check out information on the Ukrainian Azov battalion, since we're talking about "hitler methods"
Sarmata View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Quote Sarmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2014 at 01:16

Edited by Sarmata - 08-Sep-2014 at 01:17
nickherc View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote nickherc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2014 at 15:24
There's no way anyone can attack Russia. I mean, they can, but they'll have a very hard time with little success. And that is not wishful thinking. Reading this topic, I can't believe how many double standards exists even nowadays. Yikes!
nathan713 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote nathan713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2015 at 03:44
Originally posted by Mountain Man

An international attack by whom?

I hope no one is expecting America to save the day...again.

To be fair, Russia always assume that they are under international attack lol. Just hear some shits that come out of prominent Russian politicians in Duma and also the shits Putin say in the interview lol. 

Anyway, Russia is already under attack... to certain extent. Europeans and USA overextended their boundary and start meddling with Ukraine' domestic affairs enough to make Russians grow backbone and fight back. It's a chaotic mess though, and I don't think Russians will get upper hand like they did with the Syrians. (My God, do you guys remember that? Americans played that game badly)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12