Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shipwreck in Baltic Sea? A UFO? Mystery to Treasur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipwreck in Baltic Sea? A UFO? Mystery to Treasur
    Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 00:31
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 00:39
i have seen this on evening news yesterday.There are a lot of human naval objects there from far or near past.Baltic is not place for space ships.Russian use Pacific for this space garbage disposal.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 20:18

Believe it or not, the Russians experimented with circular floating batteries during the 19th century. The battleship Novgorod entered service in 1874 and was reportedly scrapped before WWI. The unidentified wreck could be its remains
Russian Ironclad Novgorod

Edited by Nick1986 - 03-Feb-2012 at 08:38
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 00:49
Than they made those fly in 60's as UFO's!Smile
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 19:26
Originally posted by medenaywe

Than they made those fly in 60's as UFO's!Smile

I started a topic not long ago about the British/American Avrocar, though i don't know if Ivan built similar craft
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 19:26
Some have theorised there was a third Russian circular ironclad larger than the Novgorod and Popov. Its existence may have been kept a secret to avoid embarrassment when it sank on its first voyage. Alternatively, the half-completed hull may have been scrapped when the first two floating batteries failed to impress
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 03:24
Development of new device hides a lot of risks Nick!NASA's space crafts have targeted Mars many times till hit it.Russian project to hit potato moon of Mars,finished with failure in Earth's orbit.How many aircrafts and cars prototypes have shared destiny of this shipwreck all around the world?We use a Teflon pans knowing nothing about those had sacrificed for it!Teflon is space technology also.Oval Ship form looks funny to me:Floating boats models need stability.Cause of waves this is very bad solution.It is good only as a hovercraft concept.Russian have done one with this purpose:
http://englishrussia.com/2008/05/09/russian-worlds-largest-military-hovercraft/
First soviet version models could have carried over 2000 units!THE EKRANOPLAN
http://www.vincelewis.net/ekranoplan.html

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 19:22
Originally posted by medenaywe

Development of new device hides a lot of risks Nick!NASA's space crafts have targeted Mars many times till hit it.Russian project to hit potato moon of Mars,finished with failure in Earth's orbit.How many aircrafts and cars prototypes have shared destiny of this shipwreck all around the world?We use a Teflon pans knowing nothing about those had sacrificed for it!Teflon is space technology also.Oval Ship form looks funny to me:Floating boats models need stability.Cause of waves this is very bad solution.It is good only as a hovercraft concept.Russian have done one with this purpose:
http://englishrussia.com/2008/05/09/russian-worlds-largest-military-hovercraft/
First soviet version models could have carried over 2000 units!THE EKRANOPLAN
http://www.vincelewis.net/ekranoplan.html

So you think it's a piece of Soviet satellite or spacecraft? While not as old as the ironclads, the Sputniks are just as interesting
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 03:04
Prototype of those above.
 Post Reply Post Reply