Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Osirian civilisation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osirian civilisation
    Posted: 14-Jul-2012 at 19:02
Great, another flying saucer conspiracy theorist. I think he's been picking the wrong mushroomsWacko
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2012 at 01:23
Originally posted by REALNEWZ999

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

i am quite offended that i am being labeled sumthing of which i had no intent of causing. i only joined this site for the cause of intellectual social sharing. i came across this website option lookn up the word OSIRIAN on google. i think u centrix vigilis took it to a whhooolllle other level with ur response.....
This is entirely off topic reference Osirian Civilization etc. Hence you neeed to take into the AE Tavern.
You fail to do this I will cite you for trolling. This subject material has been moved into the Tavern under ESOTERIC AND PSUEDO SCIENCE.
End of subject.

so to stay on topic for those with limited consciousness......i shall......first off without OSIRIAN DNA u will only have a limited consciousness of us, period. our OSIRIAN people come from the constellation ORION and the 19 galaxy of ILLYUWN, by way of our planet size ship termed NIBIRU. we've come to this planet many times. we seeded our DNA here thousands yrs ago which is how HOMO SAPIENS came about. cross breeding DNA. we taught the time period of TAMA RE falsely termed egypt all of the sciences they knew as well as built the pyramids using levitation and lasers to cut the stones. the  pyramids r store houses of our ancient sciences and gateways into the multi-deminsional realms of time and space and beyond. your modern day scientist with their limited knowledge of DNA and extra-terra-astrial involvement will only get so close to overstanding wat they theo-rize about all the time. the time has come for those children with kosmic DNA resonance to rise to their/our greatness and prepare for leaving this plan.E.T bcause mortals have desecrated and terraformed the beauty of this wonderful mother earth.  she needs or i will share, is going thru cleansing kinda like a menstrual cycle. change is an absolute expression of truth and it ALLways happens. i being an OSIRIAN am here to help clear up ALLLLLLL the speculations, lies, philosophies, theo-ries, probabilities, religious dogma, limited scientific so called findings, political brain-polluting no-sense.

U WILL NOT ESCAPE THE CLIMATIC CHANGES MOTHER EARTH, RIGHTFULLY TIAMAT, IS UNLEASHING. NEITHER WILL YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY WHEN NIBIRU COMES WITHIN CLIMATIC RANGE OF THIS PLAN.E.T..........................................

END OF SUBJECT, NOPE, BEGINNING OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS!

You were warned where to go..you did not. You were even given a sub thread of your own to continue. You did not. You have no recourse other then to appeal your suspension to the admin owner..you do not have the right to challenge my action's as per the Coc..that also is trolling. As noted.. Trolling.
Your done. Suspended 15 days.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

REALNEWZ999 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote REALNEWZ999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2012 at 20:35
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

i am quite offended that i am being labeled sumthing of which i had no intent of causing. i only joined this site for the cause of intellectual social sharing. i came across this website option lookn up the word OSIRIAN on google. i think u centrix vigilis took it to a whhooolllle other level with ur response.....
This is entirely off topic reference Osirian Civilization etc. Hence you neeed to take into the AE Tavern.
You fail to do this I will cite you for trolling. This subject material has been moved into the Tavern under ESOTERIC AND PSUEDO SCIENCE.
End of subject.

so to stay on topic for those with limited consciousness......i shall......first off without OSIRIAN DNA u will only have a limited consciousness of us, period. our OSIRIAN people come from the constellation ORION and the 19 galaxy of ILLYUWN, by way of our planet size ship termed NIBIRU. we've come to this planet many times. we seeded our DNA here thousands yrs ago which is how HOMO SAPIENS came about. cross breeding DNA. we taught the time period of TAMA RE falsely termed egypt all of the sciences they knew as well as built the pyramids using levitation and lasers to cut the stones. the  pyramids r store houses of our ancient sciences and gateways into the multi-deminsional realms of time and space and beyond. your modern day scientist with their limited knowledge of DNA and extra-terra-astrial involvement will only get so close to overstanding wat they theo-rize about all the time. the time has come for those children with kosmic DNA resonance to rise to their/our greatness and prepare for leaving this plan.E.T bcause mortals have desecrated and terraformed the beauty of this wonderful mother earth.  she needs or i will share, is going thru cleansing kinda like a menstrual cycle. change is an absolute expression of truth and it ALLways happens. i being an OSIRIAN am here to help clear up ALLLLLLL the speculations, lies, philosophies, theo-ries, probabilities, religious dogma, limited scientific so called findings, political brain-polluting no-sense.

U WILL NOT ESCAPE THE CLIMATIC CHANGES MOTHER EARTH, RIGHTFULLY TIAMAT, IS UNLEASHING. NEITHER WILL YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY WHEN NIBIRU COMES WITHIN CLIMATIC RANGE OF THIS PLAN.E.T..........................................

END OF SUBJECT, NOPE, BEGINNING OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS!
9 Ether.........
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2012 at 18:38

anyone familiar with the 'Philadelphia Experiment'? 1943?
major ancient 'civilizations' r ALL connected by the same principals of science. b it esoteric or exoteric or spiritual or godly or kosmic or watever verbalization one feels comfortable with. r thr extra-terra-astrial beings or interdeminsional beings or beings of higher/lower densities? yes!!!! r thr states of existence beyond this low density of solid liquid and gas? yes!!! ALL the evidence we r looking for resides within the cellular vibration of our being. DNA is a very helpful element to our innerstanding of our greatness. i mean basic science principals that have bn taught or dis-covered or revealed wen applied in principal explain or shed light on that overstanding. take for instance the light spectrum, according to a show i watched years ago, pardon my lack of name reference, if one were to stretch the light spectrum out on the planet it would lay from alaska to california and on that stretch, the visible light spetrum would b the size of an ID card...... consider that for a moment.
light is a result of sound resulting from kinetic nrgy, refer to the cycles of nrgy chart in the running press cyclopedia.....according to the science teacher i went to school and learned from as well as my own studies, everything of existence vibrates, u know, is made of atoms hence a minor solar system. thus everything is moving......no-thing rests. therefore everything oscilates sound. which inturn emits light. we do have wats bn verbed as an aura or light body that surrounds our being. do we create the manifested reality of our eyes perception? yes!!!! everything of our external reality is a mirrored reflection of the inner workings of our minds. a childs eyes takes approx. 2yrs to fully develop and see 3deminsionally. dont be-lie-eve me look it up. wen a child is born thr eyes havent the ability to give form to the light they r perceiving. they r predominatly ruled by instinct and E-motions. they see the aura of people real easy. their conscious manifested presence is still familiarizing with this density of existence.
a master illusion in this density of solid liquid and gas or this 3rd density of solid light, is separation. right 'NOW' as u r reading this we r connected. the conflict is wen learning these basic sciences of existence we miss the principal applications to our own being. i was watching a show on netflix called TECHNOCALYPSE, very interesting, and these scienctist r suggesting their possibility or in my opinion, their plan to use nanotechnology and download their consciousness into these 'things' save it into a computer and reanimate their being in a new body. like their afraid of death persay or afraid of the process of ascending from this 3rd density of vibration organically bcause they dont possess the DNA composition/code, or clairity of 'junk DNA', required to make the transition.  
i dont want to overload the matter so i will pause for now.......... 

You fail to do this I will cite you for trolling.  This subject material has been moved into the Tavern under ESOTERIC AND PSUEDO SCIENCE.

End of subject.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 13-Jul-2012 at 18:44

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2012 at 11:41
Nope.
Drunvalo is another version of a wanna be Childress. Who was another version of a Sitchin.
Minor claims to educational credentials...radical interpretations of self taught philologists with no real serious academic acceptance. And quite often refuted as to their esoteric methodologies; unless of course you pay the exorbitant fees to attend the seminars and buy the books. Which then makes one a card carrying bona fide adherent.

Pre 1947...these types were primarily referred to as flimflam artists.

I find them for novelty value quite entertaining.

The last one of any serious comedic effort was the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (tho he at least  earned an MA). Especially when he was booted from the US on numerous immigration violations.

Better then 2 and 1/2 Men.

S. T. Friedman

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2012 at 07:14

i appreciate ALL the researched view points that have been shared. especially the questioning of extra-terra-astrial involvment. my question, b4 i impart my research and experience, has anyone researched into the sumerian history and the extra-terra-astrial involvement? what do about the 46000 tablets? dis-covered in the cuneiforum script? had anyone heard of the 'dur.an.ki'? i personally have seen an interdimensional being and its a very enlightening, consciousness expanding experience.......have u heard of  drunvalo melchizedek?

Is that the same Melchizedek who was king of Salem and followed a religion similar to Judaism?
Seth View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2012 at 13:52
Hmmm... 
S.O
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2012 at 20:06
One of those underwater cities could hold the origins of the Classical civilisations

Edited by Nick1986 - 09-Jun-2012 at 15:09
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2012 at 10:37
Originally posted by Nick1986

Originally posted by red clay

I couldn't get audio.  It doesn't matter much.  There are some 200 hundred unexplored settlements under the Med. perhaps someday someone will find solid evidence.

I've heard of the Minoans and Mycenean Greece, but am not familiar with the other lost Mediterranean civilisations. Can you tell me more please Red?

Actually I've told you all that's known currently.  They have done Sat. surveys of the Basin, and they know the sites are there, they really don't know much else yet.  Underwater Arch. is expensive and just beginning to reach a point technologically where they are able to do extensive work.  The Minoan civ. was deffinitely an offshoot from one of the unknowns, but was predated by them by about 6,000 years.  More pertinent would be Gobekli and the other settlements that grew up at about the same time.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2012 at 10:24
Originally posted by Seth

doesn't matter? if i know better, you should watch it before you actually decide 

Decide about what?  You don't know any better than anyone else.  The Med. basin flooded approx. 12,000 years ago, it innundated approx. 200 settlements that are known.  What and who they were isn't yet known.  However, some idea can be gained by looking at the Civs that suddenly sprang up in the higher ground surrounding the Med.
Your only looking at the Med. basin, there are ruins of a much older Civ. in S. America.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2012 at 19:37
Originally posted by red clay

I couldn't get audio.  It doesn't matter much.  There are some 200 hundred unexplored settlements under the Med. perhaps someday someone will find solid evidence.

I've heard of the Minoans and Mycenean Greece, but am not familiar with the other lost Mediterranean civilisations. Can you tell me more please Red?
Seth View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2012 at 14:00
doesn't matter? if i know better, you should watch it before you actually decide 
S.O
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2012 at 13:45
Unknown.
Seth View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2012 at 09:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z83YyNyOEiQ&feature=related

this link is the full video, so you can understand, id watch it.
S.O
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2012 at 19:15
If aliens were responsible, surely we'd have found some traces of their advanced technology: rayguns, flying saucer parts, used anal probes, pieces of space suit, circuit-boards, or body parts/bones of extraterrestrial origin
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2012 at 08:57
The Osirian Civ. supposedly occupied the Basin of what is now the Med. Sea, approx. 12,000 to 15,000 ybp.  One theory has Malta as the central city and Capitol.  If you think back to the thread on Gobekli Tepe, it starts to make some sense.  The people that founded Gobekli seemed to come out of nowhere, posessing advanced construction and engineering capabilities.  Not that I consider Childress a reliable source, he does however bring some actualities to light. Notably the existance of Megalithic structures similar to some found at Gobekli, that exist on Malta today.  [Childress is one of the main proponents of the theory that Aliens are responsible for everything.]

Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2012 at 19:40
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2012 at 08:56
My immediate response is really based on what he says about the temple, not the theory he has. Maybe his preamble was based on boosting himself up as a researcher, rather than a clear description of that reasearch;

Why did it take ten years to read all the information written about this temple when this temple is said to be "very rarely discussed" by archaeologists?

And how did the lecturer know what picture he was looking for during those 10 years if he only recieved the image from a friend who visited the temple? I'm not clear on the chronology of his research. Is his picture over 10 years old? Why has he not got a better, more modern one?

And if you read some of those academic reports on the temple, you'll see that there is writing in this temple. (The lecturer says that there isn't any). http://ascendingpassage.com/Osirion-at-Abydos.htm

It is true that the temple is many feet below the water table, and does flood making it difficult to understand how or why it was carved out. Its design is also unique. But why are not more temples found below the water table if Egyptian culture is so much older?

But as the Osirion at Abydos was where Osiris was resurrected according to Egyptian myth, then the temple would represent his tomb, and so would naturally be built underground.

The idea that the Ancient Egyptians could harness the power of the universe and resurrect a dismembered body, I'll leave alone for now, as I don't know enough about the theory to argue either way.

Edited by Sidney - 05-Jun-2012 at 09:06
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2012 at 19:54
Interesting pattern, but how do we know it wasn't simply carved for aesthetic purposes? A diamond-tipped chisel in the hands of a master could be as accurate as a laser
Seth View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Seth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2012 at 12:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbbiwnizjac

S.O
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>