Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Iranians vs. Eastern Iranians
    Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 14:37
Originally posted by EN-SZE

In what the reason of a victory Turkic man's haplogroup in Europe, in Russia, in the Far East, in China, in India, in Mesopotamia and in Africa? Why women of non Turkic ethnoses were built in impatient turn to capture sexual attention of gallant Turkic guys?

I cannot exatcly get you, are you sayng that women of all ethnoses rather have sex with Turks than with anyone else?
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 14:54
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

In my opinion, Cyrus, the chances of an Alani leader being known under a different name than their original one, unless under the command of a superior force, is extremely small, and even so, had the person been Turkic, as one of our members have suggested, why would it not be a Turkic, or even Roman considering the circumstances?

The fact is that Sangiban is not a Persian personal name, of course there are some places in Iran with this name but as far as I know it is not used as a personal name in my country, the important point is that Alans were an Iranian-speaking people, when I said Sangiban sounds Persian, it just means this name has probably an Iranian origin, so Sangiban could be a different form of a Persian name in the Alanic language.

For example the name of Respendial, another king of Alans, sounds Persian too, it seems to be a mixture of the names of two Iranian mythological heroes: Rostam and Esfandiar!!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 15:26
Originally posted by Don Quixote

Originally posted by The Alani Dragon Rising

I'll open new topic for my linguistic works.In december 2012 y. i deciphered tables of culture of Vinca-Vinca, that was sumerian with Tatar language/May be there is any where  another tables with protocube form...i'd be glad to decipher it too.
OK, I guess I can be conciliatory, get down on my knees, and hold my hands up, and give in to you starting up a fresh topic explaining why you believe Turkic people above all overs have the greatest claim to being the main direct descendants of the Sumerians. 

By the way, when you say Tatar can you be more specific, as this might make it easier for me when searching through wikipedia?

Leave the artistic abilities for that case to hang up "noodles" to ears of your own descendants whom you, probably, got used to hold on a lap. I solve as how to do. I told.

Can you slow down the sarcastic remarks, EN-SZE? They are not welcome on this forum, Consider this another warning.
BTW, can you give here some academic sources on your claims?

Concur.

I've already told ya both to ease up on the  unnecessary sarcasm and attempted witty innuendo's.
Deal with the topic and responses like intellectuals and not like children fighting over whose view is more correct. This is the last time I'll say it. Because trust me; this staff will moderate discussion as they see fit. Not you.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 20-Jan-2013 at 15:32
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 15:36

Why the European women rejected the Roman soldiers, and preferred to have children from Turkic peoples? The answer is clearly visible in the table.

This remark has some racist overtones to it, and such are against the rules of the forum. This is a warning.

Besides, I would like to see any proof for such a claim. People love to have sex left and right, and I don;t see any preferences for any given ethnicity, at any given time.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 15:47

. Children from Turkic peoples drank also chest milk, saw and horce milk, both goat and any other milk to a growing, and is frequent and till the end of life. Children released women of these barbarous ethnoses from Turkic peoples to HIGH-GRADE and QUALITATIVE life in the ancient time.

It is a racist overtone to call any ethnicity "barbarous". In the case of the mentioned African, Persian, Indian, Chinese and so on ethnoses I cannot see on what ground they can be accused in "barbarity".
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 16:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKctJV07DE&feature=player_embedded

If you well understand in English, you will understand the American scientist telling that falsifiers of history didn't get used to hear. I respect any ethnos on Earth for it is told in the Sacred Koran: "I created you different that you studied each other". But came also to you to ANSWER under the JUSTICE LAW for concealment of real historical artifacts, for distortion of ancient sources, for COWARDLY DEFAULT of that fact that J.Oppert made a grandiose scientific and human feat of interpretation of Bekhistun records.Them time left. Those someone hypocritically trampled on historical Truth to please the unseemly purposes should be responsible for lie and before Supreme. Omin.

In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 17:02

"Can you slow down the sarcastic remarks, EN-SZE? They are not welcome on this forum, Consider this another warning."
=====================

Look my post from 14-04 VERY narrowly...
In search of Truth we are limited to knowledge tools and consequently our idea of Truth includes also a certain mistake.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2013 at 17:29
EN-SZE, you're very close to a three-day ban. If you have a complaint about the conduct of the moderators, publicly attacking them will just land you with a suspension for insolence. Read these rules closely and try taking a break from the forum for a couple of days
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6512&PID=686593#686593
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2013 at 00:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKctJV07DE&feature=player_embedded

If you well understand in English, you will understand the American scientist telling that falsifiers of history didn't get used to hear. I respect any ethnos on Earth for it is told in the Sacred Koran: "I created you different that you studied each other". But came also to you to ANSWER under the JUSTICE LAW for concealment of real historical artifacts, for distortion of ancient sources, for COWARDLY DEFAULT of that fact that J.Oppert made a grandiose scientific and human feat of interpretation of Bekhistun records.Them time left. Those someone hypocritically trampled on historical Truth to please the unseemly purposes should be responsible for lie and before Supreme. Omin.

Really incredible video, EN-SZE, and I bet those who have watched it here have had their mind opened up to what you have been trying to put forward, and know exactly what your mind set is in regards to what you have been saying.
I hope you don't mind, EN-SZE, but I'm adding a link to another of Robert Sepehr, the eminent American scientist you were talking about, plus the added bonus of a written text from a conversation he had in the past on some news set up.

I hope everyone enjoys viewing the following as much as I have.

Robert_Sepehr: EASTERN!!! Ahhhhh. I thought 8 PM my time. My apologies. Well, hello all. I am so sorry, it was my mistake. 
ParanormalNews: The room has held up. We were discussing your work, and others. The topic of interest at the moment is ZetaTalk. Whom you interviewed on the video? 

Robert_Sepehr: Yes. I just got off the phone with Nancy Leider. 

ParanormalNews: Well what a coincidence. Synchronicity hits again. What did she have to say? 

Robert_Sepehr: She said that she has new imaging from her September 15 coordinates. As you know...we have been waiting for Orion to come into view in the evening sky. This is why she held back on coordinates ‘til September in the daytime. Too early to point scopes at. 

Bailey: Robert are you trying to say PX has been spotted? 

Blartoon: Nancy said PX had been spotted a year and a half ago. 

Robert_Sepehr: Yes, and by NASA in 1983. And by the Sumerians...and by the Vatican. I’ve seen it, but it has been dots on a page. I am not an astronomer, and obviously Nancy’s claims have not been verified. 

Blartoon: And then Nancy said "imaged" last January, but that was proven to be BS. 

Robert_Sepehr: Proven? 

Blartoon: Absolutely. 

Robert_Sepehr: By whom? 

Blartoon: No doubt. 

Robert_Sepehr: By someone open minded? 

Bailey: Robert, do you think it may cause a shift as early as this spring? 

Blartoon: By competent astronomers who examined the images. Lots of them. 

Robert_Sepehr: I tried talking to that guy.... he’s anonymous. It is these same experts that say we evolved from chimps with no intervention. Same ones who at one time insisted the earth was flat. 

ParanormalNews: What were you trying to accomplish with the creation of this video? 

Robert_Sepehr: Good question. First of all, I wanted to know for myself. Obviously some of the claims are incredible, so I started contacting people to hear these stories for myself. For example, Nancy in 1999. At this point I had no plans of a video or anything public. To get to the point...at the time after first visiting Nancy, I was visited by the Dept. of Mental health and interviewed for several hours. This was when I started taking this seriously. I had been well versed already in Sitchin and thought Nancy made sense, but lacked evidence. I can say this. From staying in her home she is absolutely telepathic. She can read minds. I didn’t see any aliens, and I can’t say any more than you can that she is correct with 2003. But the indicators are as she said 5 years ago. 

ParanormalNews: What did the department of health question you for? 

Robert_Sepehr: First of all, I did not have a choice. I was told that if I didn’t do it, I could have problems. They were very polite, but implied that I had to do this, kind of like when you get a notice for Jury duty. It says you can be fined, prison, etc. 

ParanormalNews: How did they know you had spoken with her, and why did they care? 

Robert_Sepehr: If I was into devil worship, I hardly think anyone would care. When I started filming, then it became an issue. I had the phone at my apartment tapped as well. You see, if you stumbled into this, would these events not make it very real to you? 

ParanormalNews: And is it still tapped now that the video has come out? Where do you stand with them now that it is finished? 

Robert_Sepehr: I do not know. Things changed after Mark Hazelwood went on Art Bell. This was years before that. 1999. My point is this....I don’t think many involved in the subject really doubt the existence of X. It doesn’t take long to come to this conclusion, especially when one starts to read ancient scriptures that speak of planets, etc. The question is, is it due now? At this time? Anyone here have any alternative explanations for the earth changes? The changes on Mars, Neptune and Pluto? And our sun? Let’s say Nancy is off, in either coordinates of exact to the day dating... 

Blartoon: She is also "off" in saying it has been "sighted/imaged". 

Robert_Sepehr: Maybe. Maybe she is. But this subject has been around thousands of years before Nancy was born. This is NOT Zetatalk. Ask Sitchin. Ask the Mayans or the Hopi. Listen, I have one other thing to share. I told you Nancy’s ability added a lot of credibility to the idea for me. 

Bailey: I have a friend who claims to be in touch with Sitchen who is preparing for this next spring. 

Robert_Sepehr: Also, I told you I experienced some harassment. I have one other angle which for me motivated me to do this. Otherwise.... believe me, I hate conspiracy theories, etc. I am aware that many powerful people are preparing for something, along the lines of earth changes. This was something that from an early age I was exposed to through some very wealthy people my father knew. I became privy to preparations being made I did not know about X then, but from my perspective, to answer your question, this was another clue for me. 

Blartoon: I think you have tapped into something real, which may not be based upon what you think it is. 

Robert_Sepehr: I am aware this is possible, Blartoon. This is why in my video, I say now ’til 2012. I am not a prophet or a psychic. How could I possibly verify spring of 2003? But I still think it is a high possibility. 

Blartoon: Why can’t we see it? 

Robert_Sepehr: Let’s see how the Sept. 15 images play out. Have you seen them? 

Blartoon: We did already. 

Bailey: Blart, I do not agree about Mark Hazelwood, he does not state half of what he knows about conspiracy. 

Blartoon: Mark Hazelwood seems to be obsessed with conspiracies. 

Robert_Sepehr: What about him? I spoke to some of his sources as well. For example, a contractor building all these dome homes. 

Bailey: Mark reads the dove reports and is very cautious about what he shares and what he does not. 

Blartoon: Nancy is, again, pointing to small noise blobs in the images. 

Robert_Sepehr: Can you be sure? 

Blartoon: The "dome home" story was found to be false. 

Robert_Sepehr: lol. How do you know? 

Blartoon: By looking, Robert. It’s not that hard. 

Robert_Sepehr: You are too quick to believe what you read. Who did you speak to? According to whom? Names. An anti zetatalk site? Jim’s site? I can give 1000 examples of non zetatalk confirmations. But none can stand on their own as proof. 

Blartoon: Why believe the FIRST story? 

Bailey:My friend, an ex-military dome builder, has also confirmed PX 2003 to me and never heard of Nancy or Mark. 

Blartoon: Where are the images of PX? You promised to show us some more. 

Robert_Sepehr: Images? Here is my dilemma. They are not of Orion and are being tracked but not considered to be a threat. 

Blartoon: Not being an astronomer, what do they show? 

Robert_Sepehr: They show, to me, what Nancy’s show. A dot. If Nancy turns out to be correct, I would kick myself. 

Blartoon: A "dot" means nothing. Except to the paranoid. 

Robert_Sepehr: Exactly, to a layman such as myself. Paranoid. Were you alive in 1995? Was there so much talk of El Nino then? Of non man-made earth change? Of Mars and Sun activity? Zetatalk as a whole has a lot of accuracy. 

Bailey: There are many who have claimed to have prior poll shift knowledge from ETs other than the zeta race. 

Blartoon: Nancy said that the Hale-Bopp comet did not exist in 1995. 

Robert_Sepehr: What does Hale-Bopp have to do with any of this? Nancy is a telepath. She is not God. She gets thoughts and has to translate. A paranoid would have claimed Hale-Bopp was X. A paranoid would have jumped on the Y2K conspiracy bandwagon. 

Blartoon: Yes, I agree with that. 

Robert_Sepehr: I believe Hale-Bopp was a comet. I saw it. It had a short fat tail and I saw it with my naked eye. Nancy is basically Sitchin - Velokovsky - and Cayce. Sitchin’s work is solid, Velokovsky was correct with the cataclysm cycle, but wrong about Venus. And Cayce was correct with the earth changes. 

Bailey: Cayce predicted the poll shift and made maps, too. 

Blartoon: Nancy has lied about earthquake stats. 

Robert_Sepehr: Lied? She posts articles and stats. All this can be studied outside of zetatalk and is not made up by her. 

Blartoon: By the way, there is NO increase in Earthquakes. Stats can be manipulated. She is a master at that. 

Robert_Sepehr: In deep ones, yes there is. There is an all around increase. But also there are more seismic detectors. She may be occasionally wrong, but she is sincere. 

Bailey: We had over 50 quakes where I live in the NW this last year and this area is not prone to quakes. 

ParanormalNews: When you met her, you said she is absolutely telepathic. Could you elaborate on that? 

Robert_Sepehr: She told my camera man exactly where I was when I had left for hours. She told me things about my family and past. Not like one of these 976 psychic lines, but she actually knew things. 

ParanormalNews: Any different than John Edwards? 

Robert_Sepehr: Very different. 

Bailey: I agree about Nancy being telepathic by the way she has responded to me. 

ParanormalNews:Explain. 

Robert_Sepehr: John is vague. 

ParanormalNews: But many think he is real as well. 

Robert_Sepehr: He may be real, who knows? 

Blartoon:Do you know that Nancy is placing hundreds of inane posts on "sci.astro" now under fake names? 

Robert_Sepehr: All I know is she could see away from her body. 

Robert_Sepehr: I do not read sci astro. 

Bailey: I don’t, either. 

Blartoon: You should. 

Robert_Sepehr: I posted there last week once to announce this chat. The atmosphere is too hostile. 

Blartoon: That’s how I knew about it. 

Robert_Sepehr: Nancy makes no money from this. 

Blartoon: Nancy has plagued that group for 7 years now. 

Robert_Sepehr: I hate when people attack her and avoid discussing the evidence. 

Blartoon: AVOID??? 

Robert_Sepehr: She needs a public forum to communicate to. 

Blartoon: It is Nancy who avoids. 

Bailey: And Mark sure isn’t making much either, not even enough to cover his losses. 

Robert_Sepehr: A sincere person would do the same. Hey.... listen, maybe Nancy was lied to. Maybe Nancy was manipulated. 

Blartoon: By the zetas? In fact, that is my opinion. 

Robert_Sepehr: but from my point of view, she is sincere and takes a lot of shit for doing a noble act. 

Blartoon: Maybe. She needs to discern better then. 

Robert_Sepehr: It does amaze me...when I talk to her... she has no doubts. I asked her the other week, what if X doesn’t come? Look, she would not have this much publicity if her data did not make sense. I’m sure if her date was 2020 everything would be fine. Why get angry at her? I don’t understand this. 

Blartoon: How is it "sincere" to claim 100% accuracy after being proven wrong? 

Blartoon: I am not angry, by the way. 

Robert_Sepehr: I know. And you know what I am talking about, though. The hostility. 

Bailey: If the 2003 date gets postponed as some ET say they are trying to do, it gives us more time to prepare and does not discredit the fore runners. 

Robert_Sepehr: Let me ask you this, if it turns out that the Mayan date is correct, 2012. Would Nancy’s efforts be in vain? 

Blartoon: Let’s talk about 2003, that is the pressing issue. 

Robert_Sepehr: Anyone that takes ANY source, mainstream or otherwise for being 100% accurate is a fool. That is why my documentary has 5 guests. It is NOT a zetatalk video. She is sincere because she walks the walk. Do you know how she lives? She spends all day sending out seeds, creating electricity, hydroponics. This is not the work of a fraud . 

Blartoon: But, she lies, Robert. 

Robert_Sepehr: To look to an outside source as 100% correct is foolish. Especially a psychic source. 

Blartoon: It is in the bizarre details that Nancy claims which are easily proven wrong. 

Robert_Sepehr: Many were proven wrong when bizarre details about Troy came out. Next, it will be Atlantis. The ancient people were not primitive and stupid. Planet-X is NOT zetatalk exclusively. If you can get past this, you will be fine. 

Blartoon: I mainly object to the obviously false claims. Like that PX has been imaged. 

Robert_Sepehr: Do you know how many emails I get? How many contactees like Nancy, who give all sorts of dates. I get over 100 emails a day. I interviewed about 8 others on film. Only Nancy had credibility in my eyes. 

ParanormalNews: Credibility because of her personal convictions? 

Bailey: More credibility than Sitchen? 

Robert_Sepehr: Sitchen gets a different crowd. I would LOVE to debate that man. Did you hear his last interview? He would not answer if X would pass in our lifetime. He only said that it was inbound. I was invited to speak in Russia, if he goes, I will go. 

Bailey: Oh yeah, I read that, according to my source he was coerced. 

Robert_Sepehr: He knows, but as some others in the field told me, it’s better to not be the messenger. 

Blartoon: I will say that most of what people jump on as "evidence" of PX turns out to be total BS when researched. 

Robert_Sepehr: Are you questioning the 3600 year cycle? Clear evidence. The only missing piece is the cause. 1600BC. No questions asked. Minoans. 7000 years ago. Mastodons. The Black Sea flood. 

Blartoon:Robert, you know you got spanked over the "mastodon" issue. 

Robert_Sepehr: I schooled Jim (whom I still speak to by e-mail) and left to communicate with others who are new to the subject. You skeptics will know what to do when you see a red cross in the sky. 

Blartoon: Robert, you claimed to have "pictures of PX", where are they? Scroll up. Did I not say I am not an astronomer? “Dots", remember? 

Robert_Sepehr: It’s the antagonistic people you need to watch for. Blar believes in X, just not the date. Otherwise he wouldn’t spend so much time on the subject. 

Blartoon: It is very complicated, Robert. 

ParanormalNews: For those of us who don’t know, what is the mastodon and black sea flood issue and how does it relate to planet X? 

Robert_Sepehr: If you go back every 3600 years you see evidence of a global cataclysm. This is fact. You don’t need a channeler, you just need to have the ability to read CNN and National Geographic. Mastodons were found flash frozen in Siberia. The Black sea deluge of 7000 years ago was said to have been the Biblical great flood. 

Blartoon: Robert, you showed pictures of PX. Why don’t you believe in 2003 anymore? 

Robert_Sepehr: I believe 2003 is a possibility. Our lifetime is a certainty. My beliefs are made clear in my video. No need to keep pushing on 2003 blar. My name is not Nancy. I’m just a guy who uses common sense. Something REAL is causing earth changes my friend. 

Blartoon:There is NO increase in earthquakes. 

Robert: Look at the stats. Look at the glaciers. Look at the volcanoes. Look at the Sun. Look at the changing bulge in the earth’s crust. 

Blartoon:The Sun is in a normal solar peak, Robert. 

Robert:Look at the charts. If you say the sun is in normal activity, I think we will need to restrict your chat. I am not here to waste time. I appreciate a good skeptic, but I have a small patience for stupid statements. 

Blartoon: I’ll grab a Solar link. 

Robert_Sepehr:http://wrightworld.net/poleshiftnews.htm 

Robert_Sepehr: Try that one for a start. 

ParanormalNews: Any other questions for Robert? 

Robert_Sepehr:Let me ask you this. Just to get a feel for the room, do any of you notice changes or not? Global warming? It is well established now that global warming CAN NOT be contributed to man made reasons. 

Bailey: I have a question for Robert: What is your agenda? (not to suggest that it is bad or good, just where are you going with this line of 
inquiry?) 

Robert_Sepehr: First and foremost, if I am certain about one thing, it is that there is an effort to cover up. We are lied to about our origins. We are taught falsehoods about our history. Our religions have failed (organized religion). And I am certain that PX is a reality. It IS inhabited. Forget about UFOs. There are human beings on that planet. Possibly our forefathers? Close enough in DNA that we can reproduce. And this Planet is due for a passage. That is my agenda. NBC and CNN talk about this. 2003 or 2004 or 2012 is irrelevant to me. 

Bailey: Ok, I see that you believe this whole heartedly. What does all this mean to the average Joe? 

Robert_Sepehr: The average Joe may die. But I have no problem with that. I believe we are souls that come back. My concern is with the new world, when the dust settles, and the survivors start anew. 

Bailey:we are on the verge of WWWIII and people think it is the right thing to do because they are brainwashed, way to much going on in the area of dictatorship to control resources 

Robert_Sepehr:I want a world where people know who they are and don’t fall for another cycle of manipulation by the "gods" with a little g, and the human elite. 

Bailey: History channel had a good episode on skull and bones with Jim Mars and David Icke last night. 

Robert_Sepehr: Icke on TV? Wow. That guy is kind of out there. I met him and his main reptilian sources. His sources were quacks. Especially Arizona. 

ParanormalNews: Do you feel the same about Icke? 

Robert_Sepehr: Icke is sincere. He has to discern a lot and makes mistakes too. He shines in global manipulation. 

ParanormalNews: Just as Nancy makes them? 

Robert_Sepehr: Yes, just as I did tonight, with the timing. But X IS REAL. This I am certain about. 

ParanormalNews: Why do you feel you might be locked up? To me, Planet-X is a theory...why lock up someone with a theory? what do you think is the fear? 

Robert_Sepehr: Exactly..... why mess with me for theory? I’ve know people who were killed for discovering the truth. 

Bailey: Read the dove reports. http://www.fourwinds10.com. It will explain the prosperity trusts for the light workers in the end times, explains how NESARA abolishes the Federal Reserve and debt forgiveness for the entire planet. 

Robert_Sepehr: Anyone here have a better explanation for what caused previous pole shifts? Sudden climate change, sea level drops. What about the 3600 year pattern? I would like you all to read some of the quotes on this page: http://www.planetxvideo.com/planetxvideo2.htm . There is a pattern, the Egyptians have records. This is the one area that makes it a solid theory. The Earth clearly shows this. Why would the Sumerians lie about another planet being the cause? How would they know a planet is round in the first place? 6000 years ago. 

Blartoon: http://www.dxlc.com/solar/cyclcomp.html 

Robert_Sepehr: You must allow a few hundred years now and then because of the shortcomings in dating, but there is a pattern. The ancients recorded it and we will soon experience it. Remember, EVERY single source says it is sudden. The mastodons were frozen in hours. If $20 won’t effect your lifestyle and you think it’s worth it, buy my video. or buy Sitchin’s 12th planet. 

Bailey: I have been disabled for the last few years and read night and day researching all this stuff, I have 1000’s of hrs looking into every side and not nuts yet LOL 

Robert_Sepehr: After that, research the current changes and see if it would not be wise to prepare a little. you have nothing to lose by buying a bag of rice and a bag of beans and sticking it in the garage. 

Bailey: Do not store it in plastic, mice can chew threw all plastic. 

ParanormalNews: And if you would like to buy Robert’s video: http://www.paranormalnews.com/shop/productdetails.aspx?nProductID=195 

Robert_Sepehr: The next few months will be interesting indeed. 

ParanormalNews: For a link to the debate about Planet-X: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PX2003_Debate/ 

ParanormalNews: Well Robert, I’m wrapping it up for the night....Thanks for joining. We should hold it again sometime. 

ParanormalNews:Thanks for joining everyone. 

Robert_Sepehr: Goodnight. 
http://tinyurl.com/bj8ez67 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2013 at 18:04

In what the reason of a victory Turkic man's haplogroup in Europe, in Russia, in the Far East, in China, in India, in Mesopotamia and in Africa? Why women of non Turkic ethnoses were built in impatient turn to capture sexual attention of gallant Turkic guys?What advantages were received by women of paleoyevropean, African, Persian, Kurdish, Indian, Chinese, Semitic, finno-ugrish and other ethnoses in case had children from Great Turkic peoples? All these questions have the answer here in this table.

There may be a more obvious, and probably answer, EN-SZE, and one common in the past where raiding parties, and abuse of power has been exercised, forced intercourse. I'm not saying it did happen in the cases you're talking about, only that there's probably a good chance that it did. Just say it did, EN-SZE, and say you're women in those area, how terrifying would the scenario have been for those women. Just imagine, EN-SZE, you were one of those women for a second, and you imagine you are about to be rape at any minute all day long. Wouldn't you feel terrified all of the time?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Venkytalks View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Venkytalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2013 at 02:49

In what the reason of a victory Turkic man's haplogroup in Europe, in Russia, in the Far East, in China, in India, in Mesopotamia and in Africa? Why women of non Turkic ethnoses were built in impatient turn to capture sexual attention of gallant Turkic guys?What advantages were received by women of paleoyevropean, African, Persian, Kurdish, Indian, Chinese, Semitic, finno-ugrish and other ethnoses in case had children from Great Turkic peoples? All these questions have the answer here in this table.

There may be a more obvious, and probably answer, EN-SZE, and one common in the past where raiding parties, and abuse of power has been exercised, forced intercourse. I'm not saying it did happen in the cases you're talking about, only that there's probably a good chance that it did. Just say it did, EN-SZE, and say you're women in those area, how terrifying would the scenario have been for those women. Just imagine, EN-SZE, you were one of those women for a second, and you imagine you are about to be rape at any minute all day long. Wouldn't you feel terrified all of the time?

What happened to the Kwarizmi empire at the hands of the Mongol invaders would be illuminating for some to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Khwarezmia_and_Eastern_Iran
Venky
Tekesh Hwarazmshah View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Tekesh Hwarazmshah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2013 at 07:06
Originally posted by Venkytalks

[QUOTE=EN-SZE]

What happened to the Kwarizmi empire at the hands of the Mongol invaders would be illuminating for some to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Khwarezmia_and_Eastern_Iran

By the way I’m khorezmian, I think the Khorezmian events is well illuminated, in  Juveyni’s book “World conqueror”. History glorifies Conquerors, they became such by the will of God and losers I mean slaves will try to demonise the will of God,  He ordains way of events, and if anyone curse His deeds, he only shows his low origin. (You as indian can also demonise along with JenguzHan the great torturer of indians the turkic Nadirshah, Timur-leng)

Khworazmian tragedy was the result of wrong politics of Kwarazmshah Ala-ed Din Mohammad, He is absolute guilty person for lose of war against mongols. His efforts to wage holy jihadist  war against northern nations as russians etc.  in the name of Islam, also radicalisation of islamic religious mainstream as killing of most paramount sufi liders I mean killing the immediate successor of Nadjmaddin Kubra, the one who would proceed sufi society, also he converted the Kworezmian state into biggest mafia, criminal state that extorted inhabitants and neighbours, and waged sensless wars against others as well known invasion to Bagdad Khalifat and also other thousands reasons were erupted by such great mongol tsunami that wiped off the Kwarazmian state. There is a law in nature, that between progressing and regressing there is a precipice, there is no other way rather than  progress or regress, Kworezmian event proved this law absolutely.

Venkytalks View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Venkytalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 05:57
That doesnt justify mass genocide and mass rape by the Mongol invaders of Khorasan. The Shah himself escaped. The poor people paid the terrible price.

The communist stalinist regime of Mongolia also committed mass murders and eliminated some one tenth to one seventh of their own population when they were under soviet control.

These are all terrible and totally avoidable suffering and death. As humans, we must not find any justification for such terrible acts.
Venky
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 13:10

That doesnt justify mass genocide and mass rape by the Mongol invaders of Khorasan. The Shah himself escaped. The poor people paid the terrible price.

The communist stalinist regime of Mongolia also committed mass murders and eliminated some one tenth to one seventh of their own population when they were under soviet control.

These are all terrible and totally avoidable suffering and death. As humans, we must not find any justification for such terrible acts.
I think we can all agree with such sentiments, Venkytalks, and when I say all I mean those with a conscience.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 14:17

The genocide contradicts a plan Supreme. Always and everywhere. In the history of the people and empires in cases of violation of oaths, treachery, or it is simple in cases of revolts, genocide examples from the power was much. There was a genocide of Jews in the empire Sasanid. There was TOTAL, the most cruel in the history of mankind genocide of the  peoples from Assyrians. But there was also a just genocide. Inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed Supreme, and nobody will dare to challenge HIS correctness. Inhabitants of the ancient Palestinian city were condemned on universal death, according to Shabby.70 of turncoats from among the Jews who have betrayed Moisey, the Jews of Medina who have betrayed the own contract with Mohammed - from this a row. It everything is clearly reflected in the Scriptuses and Jews, and Christians and Muslims.
But! What relation to genocide war can have? War was declared Great Chingiz Kagan about whom the ruling power in Khoresm wanted to wipe the soles.
And with that and on the other hand war went on punishment???. What genocide it is possible to speak in case of military opposition??? What for nonsense? The genocide is a PUNISHMENT over the own people which does not have means of defense and the adequate weapon for protection, punishment over the people of the Empire.
In time and right after the Second World War  in Germany 7 million women was raped , girls and even minor girls and boys were raped. By the way, in the Soviet part of the occupied Germany of such cases there were 2 million.7 million raped women, girls and children are the statistics FIXED on paper. Increase 7 mln. on  5-7 to learn real number of the raped people in Germany.  It was the genocide??? I ask you, it was the genocide?

Edited by EN-SZE - 23-Jan-2013 at 16:42
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 14:47
 Dear guests of a site, uzer   TheAlaniDragonRising obviously doesn't understand English if mixed the ordinary Internet user and the journalist by name of Robert Sepehr with the serious researcher of history and the author of books by name of Lloyd Pye.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 16:46

If the child genetically wasn't capable to develop enzymes for digestion of LACTOSE of milk in some months after the birth, mother of the child had problems with feeding of babies. There were problems and with health of children. Perished already at children's age much. Fast refusal of chest milk compelled the woman to look for other food for children, at the same time releasing and preparing her organism for new conception. Milk of a cow, a goat, and the more so, children couldn't acquire milk of a mare. The birth and death, the birth and death - here that pursued women of these ethnoses to a meeting with Turkic nomads. Children from Turkic peoples drank also chest milk, saw and horce milk, both goat and any other milk to a growing, and is frequent and till the end of life. Children released women of these barbarous ethnoses from Turkic peoples to HIGH-GRADE and QUALITATIVE life in the ancient time.

Tab. 1. Frequencies of primary gipolaktaziya in populations of Europe and Asia. Population Frequency of a gipolaktaziya, % Population Frequency of a gipolaktaziya, % Dutches 2 Nenets 78 Danes 3 Hantas 71-94 Swedes of 1 Muncie 72 Irish of 4 Chukchi 89 Englishmen 6 Eskimos of Greenland 81 Germans 15 Kazakhs 79-87 Finns 17 Mountaineers of Pamir 88 Estonians 23-28 Tajiks (Afghanistan) 82 Frenchmen 37 Chinese (Sowing. China) 92 Poles 37 Chinese of Taiwan 100 Lithuanians 30-37 Japanese 100 Belarusians 39 Iranians 93-95(!!!) Ukrainians 42 Iraqis 80 Russian 36-53 Hindus 33-67 Komi-permyaki 42-50 Udmurts 55-59 Hungarians 37 Italians 50-70 Greeks 45-66 

Data are provided on (Goats 1996, Goats, etc. 1998, Sokolova, etc. 2005, Borinsky, etc. 2006, Sokolova, etc. 2007). Intervals are specified for groups in which some various samples are investigated. For Russian the range of frequencies for populations of various regions is specified: Moscow Region, Kostroma, Rostov Region, Kursk, Ufa, Perm area, old residents of Chukotka.

http://antropogenez.ru/article/293/

One more grandiose conclusion from dear S.A.Borinskaya's above-stated work: All other ethnoses of the world IN THE ANCIENT TIME, except nomads of Turkic peoples, even at huge desire to become nomads were limited to possibilities of their organisms to process milk of a mare, a sheep, a goat, milk of the COW(!) and inevitably became either settled, or collectors roots of plants and fishermen. Someone can reasonably ask: "Whether there are proofs of that, as TO the Flood Turkic peoples were nomads to develop ability to develop enzymes for assimilation, splitting of lactose of animal milk? "
And I will answer - Yes,there are!.
In Sumer 10 tables of creation of the world it is written accurately down: Right after a flood and after water began to leave, Sumerian made a complaint Anunaki and demanded to recreate a green grassy earth's mantle, demanded to return them possibility for their God of a green grass - for the DUMU-ChI (reviving), ability to revive=DUMU-IGU (revival) a grass annually.

Edited by EN-SZE - 23-Jan-2013 at 17:03
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 17:24

Dear guests of a site, uzer   TheAlaniDragonRising obviously doesn't understand English if mixed the ordinary Internet user and the journalist by name of Robert Sepehr with the serious researcher of history and the author of books by name of Lloyd Pye.

ExclamationThat's enough EN-SZE. Any more rudeness and i'll ban you for three weeks. You might think you're being clever by insulting people, but it just makes you look like a jerk.
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Yekta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 20:19
EN-SZE

Fragments of your posts appear in other web-pages and forums which makes me wonder if you are partly paste:coping and partly using online translator for your own words and this combination makes everything come out very wrong and frustrating.

The way you are continuing, you are making your own people look like bloodthirsty Romeos and killer casanovas, which is not cool. I'm interested in what you have to say and hope you reconsider your strategy so I can understand you better. Thanks!
The fire that never dies burns in our hearts.
EN-SZE View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote EN-SZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 20:28
Originally posted by Yekta

EN-SZE

Fragments of your posts appear in other web-pages and forums which makes me wonder if you are partly paste:coping and partly using online translator for your own words and this combination makes everything come out very wrong and frustrating.

The way you are continuing, you are making your own people look like bloodthirsty Romeos and killer casanovas, which is not cool. I'm interested in what you have to say and hope you reconsider your strategy so I can understand you better. Thanks!
You're right. That PROMT which I used earlier was much more clear to me and it is simpler. Now PROMT translates such English words which I don't learn. I don't understand, why style of English changed, it seems, it is the same PROMT Translator.(?)
Earlier I wrote in Russian, translated into English, and then CHECKED return transfer. Everything was good. And now return transfer gives out such muddy HRENOTENь that I don't know what to do. Probably I will pass to other online translator.

Edited by EN-SZE - 23-Jan-2013 at 20:36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>