Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My trip to a Hellenistic city in Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My trip to a Hellenistic city in Iran
    Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 15:52
Yes, I lived in Dubai for about 5 years and most Arabs also use both meanings, though shop seems to be the most common one.
Timidi mater non flet
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 15:58
"from support destination" is universal Arab!That was first language.That's what i am talking about here!We were there before Alexander.Cause our&Your&Hebrew&Lot of Persian &Turkish languages share the same syllables.Those was people's language Of Egypt from middle text in Rosetta Stone.That's what I am talking about!This was language of actors of Troy also.Cause they called themselves NaDeNaJVeMo and to me it sounds closest to "Danayans" which it means literary!(It sounds similar with My name with Na/DeNaYwe/Mo in front of it).In fact my avatar is singular but not for long!Smile(I know only those above
and Latin also,not other languages?Very possible lot of them also!)
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 02:16
Mahal means position/place in Persian too, you certainly know Taj Mahal.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 02:22
I know but have never thought about it since recently.Therefore i am here on forum.Like I said i need your words people.TaJ MaHal=?J sounds like "Dj"?
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 09:44
Originally posted by medenaywe

I know but have never thought about it since recently.Therefore i am here on forum.Like I said i need your words people.TaJ MaHal=?J sounds like "Dj"?

No Meden, it is a middle 'J' as in the French mustard 'Dijon'. Originally in Arabic that was the accepted pronounciation of the letter 'jim' but since many dialects still prevailed, some later pronounced it as 'dj' or even 'g' for example in Egypt. We shouldn't forget that the Mughals adopted many Arabic words into Urdu and Taj indeed means 'crown' in Arabic.

As far as I know, it's Taj Mahal, not Tadj Mahal.

Edited by Baal Melqart - 29-Jan-2012 at 09:45
Timidi mater non flet
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 10:59
"TaY"=TaJ=From Beauty origin,supports destination's image!As I know a lot of beauty and love connects this monument with it's name."Dj" looks also illogical cause animal could have not been included inside this
wonderful reminder of love.SmileTaG=From beauty Head,could also be a solution.Thanks Baal.
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 13:13
In what language, I'm not understanding?
Timidi mater non flet
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 13:32
Ancient Egyptian or people's language in Egypt.This is language from middle text of Rosetta Stone.Smile
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 14:21
Originally posted by medenaywe

Ancient Egyptian or people's language in Egypt.This is language from middle text of Rosetta Stone.Smile

Are you saying you speak ancient Egyptian? If that's the case, WOW, simply WOW!
Timidi mater non flet
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 14:35
Ancient Egyptian was an Afroasiatic language, so there could be some similar words to Arabic in this language.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 14:54
It's the biggest lie has been ever told in history!Go to Origins of languages!We will talk there.Smile
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 15:40
The fact is that ancient Egyptians were not superhuman, they spoke a language which has been classified under a group, like other languages.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12