Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

' Heavenly manna ' = sprouted grain? Help me - I w

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ' Heavenly manna ' = sprouted grain? Help me - I w
    Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 16:24

I'm an author of this article. It's translated for you and the vast English-speaking world.

There are inserts from the book of leading Israeli archeologists says that the Bible did not occur in their earth.

I beg you find weak points, give new idea, and check grammar ...

Short:
Investigating> 50 bibles of different times and nations, I have found that manna is a sprouted grain - malt.

Article: http://www.bible-exodus.narod2.ru/articles/manna/manna_english.html#menu

Translation in progress ... :-)

Thanks for attention and help!
Sasha Poltavsky
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 16:29
Interesting link you post here.Will try to help you about this!I am reading it now!Regards.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 16:41
Originals of biblical texts have not reached our times. Initially they were made and rewrited without use of letters of vowel sounds, for example - xmpl that later caused errors at alternate vowels, not to mention errors at rewritings or deliberate distortion of the text.
 I like this and I can prove it.Cause original vowels had had 8 possible positions in languages:Hebrew&"Slavic"&"Arabic".A,E,I,O,U,b('),OO,EE....(') -push air trough your nose without saying nothing!Smile

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 16:43
As i can see we all belong to those people:

we have still used same syllables in our languages!Lot of those were distorted by Latin alphabet or in purpose.

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Jan-2012 at 17:34
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 17:18
Personally I believe that,MaNNa means that God relieved them from troubles,than gave them anything!
Yes in my language it means:From support mother's,offers.It was relief from troubles not food!
We use this word for lack of something,feature's failure...

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Jan-2012 at 04:13
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 19:21
Manna is a Hebrew word meaning "what is it?" As you all know, it mysteriously appeared (apparently due to a miracle) when the Israelites ran out of food. Some believe it was a type of honeydew secreted by insects, or a desert lichen
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 00:26
I wrote in article that this is nonsense " believe it was a type of honeydew secreted by insects, or a desert lichen"
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 03:08
It is material nothing!God relieved their problems&sufferings.It was his presence!Smile
ex.1"Look at this beautiful girl,she is perfection on earth's surface.Find her a manna!"(Find her spiritual  support!Big smile)
ex.2.After all i have done for you,serving&breeding you,you are finding me a manna!(Mother's are spiritual support,all around the world for their children)
Here we still use it in this context"It is non material but spiritual support from someone" and God gave them:Couragness,Faith,Strength,Religious support,Trust..etc...It was God's spiritual support and your article is close to that,logically.Here this word sounds with 2 "A" between m and n.
It is interesting fact that we use it in context that support comes from sky&heaven:Someone hits(manna
me) me in the head!.Big smile

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Jan-2012 at 06:23
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 03:10
Your answer is nothing for me... :-)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 03:18
Your article means something to me!That's all I can do!Maybe someone else can do it better here.
Regards,Vasnas!

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Jan-2012 at 03:40
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 15:34

Don't forget Mannaeans (Akkadian Mannai), the ancient land of Manna was in Iran's Azarbaijan province which is said to be the Garden of Eden: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_of_Eden#Iran.27s_Azarbaijan_province

Of course it is said Manna has been mentioned as Minnith in the bible, where we read: "Judah and the land of Israel were your clients; they traded wheat from Minnith, millet, honey, olive oil, and balm for your merchandise." (Ezekiel 27:17)
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 19:27
Originally posted by vasnas

I wrote in article that this is nonsense " believe it was a type of honeydew secreted by insects, or a desert lichen"

Maybe you can explain why it's "nonsense"? Besides being more nutritious than meat, insects like the locust are kosher
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 00:32
Originally posted by Nick1986

Originally posted by vasnas

Maybe you can explain why it's "nonsense"? Besides being more nutritious than meat, insects like the locust are kosher

my article answers

vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 00:34
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Don't forget Mannaeans (Akkadian Mannai), the ancient land of Manna was in Iran's Azarbaijan province which is said to be the Garden of Eden: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_of_Eden#Iran.27s_Azarbaijan_province

Of course it is said Manna has been mentioned as Minnith in the bible, where we read: "Judah and the land of Israel were your clients; they traded wheat from Minnith, millet, honey, olive oil, and balm for your merchandise." (Ezekiel 27:17)
thanks, I'll take a look
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 05:21
Words of God=manna=spiritual support for people,non material food!There was a Moses among them,he spoke The words of God that had fed them!It is a possible solution of this Exodus's chapter.
P.S.
Is original script in your hands,Vasnas?Is in front of Mannas,Pa?PaMaNNa?From Sky support mother's,
offers!(God?)

Edited by medenaywe - 25-Jan-2012 at 05:26
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 06:28
I have mentioned your version in my article too!
Fula View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Fula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 07:15
In the Intro I dont think you should say Ramses...Nobody truly knows who the Pharoah was at the time
vasnas View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote vasnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 07:49
That's a name of city :-)
Fula View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Fula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 08:01

^^Oh wow I clearly miss read...thanks for correction

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 08:04
You mean Pi-Ramesses.It is here:(beneath the earth's soil)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantir
here is map:(this was once one of mouth's of Nile)
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/qantir.htm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>