Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Doorway Man in the Altgens photo WAS Oswald

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Firsk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Firsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Doorway Man in the Altgens photo WAS Oswald
    Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 07:32

Perhaps the oldest dispute emanating from the JFK Assassination is the identity of the Doorway Man in the famous Altgens photo. Was it Lee Harvey Oswald or Billy Lovelady? New, close observations of that photo in comparison to others prove that it was, indeed, Lee Harvey Oswald, and the clothing is the key to making the call.

Case in point: the shirts of both Oswald and Doorway Man seem to be large on them. There is equal excess capacity on both of them. But, Lovelady's shirt from that day fits tightly. What's the difference? About 40 pounds. Lovelady weighed 170, and Oswald weighed 130. Lovelady was brawny, and Oswald was scrawny. Lovelady filled out his shirt, while Oswald was swimming in his.

But, this is just one observation about the clothing that clinches it. On Youtube, type in: Visible Proof That Oswald Was Innocent. Or use this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_3sCGPQ3zk&feature=youtu.be

A 48 year old state lie is dying. Let's put it out of its misery.

Ralph Cinque
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 10:21
Yes,this is proof that Vampire's&X-men's plot in USA was successful!Man is dead now.Killer&killers have lived 100 years or more since than.Hollywood's movie production glorify their victory:Vampires,Werewolves and X-men live on screen only. Wink
Toltec View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Shape Shifter

Quote Toltec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 14:26
Actually Oswald is innocent and I can confirm it was a conspiracy.

I would like to formally announce to the world exclusively to AE forum, it was me, I shot Kennedy, both of them. It was also me in the space suit hopping around in slow motion in the warehouse made out to look like the moon. I also placed the dynamite in the world trade centre the day before 9/11.

I realise that this may come as a shock to some people to realise that the nutty conspiracy theorists are the sane people and the same people the nut jobs, but a feel I have to come clean for the sake of history.

That being said, now I must leave you, I have to help make up and alien race of green lizardmen so they can continue ruling the world in secret.

Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?

History Planet Website
<br /
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 14:48
After your recognition in my country you have to wait for:Secret service or Mental Hospital stuff!LOLBut if you put your mouth closed you could be at least member of parliament either Prime Minister or President of
state! 
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 15:29
Dr. Cooper says it best when dealing with the JFK assassination.
I don't think it is Oswald, tell them Dr. Cooper

Edited by tjadams - 13-Jan-2012 at 15:31
 Post Reply Post Reply