Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 24-Nov-2013 at 23:13
Awwwwwwwww, isn't that sweet!!!

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2013 at 23:02
Awwwww, how cute is this!!! Do you imagine having a baby all of your own now when looking at this picture? I do!!!Big smile Desperately want to have a baby in your arms now just like this one? Again yes!!!Big smile Oh look at me getting all soppy.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 25-Nov-2013 at 23:03
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2013 at 21:09
Cute baby with teddy, Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2013 at 22:01
Awwwwwww, how cute, and look at the look of awe on that baby's face!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2013 at 23:06
Awwwwwwww, how cute is this!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2013 at 23:51
Nap time with baby, Awwwwwwwww!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2013 at 23:24
Another baby napping here. Awwwwwwww, how cute!!! Can you imagine, you feel the desperate need to have a baby now. Wouldn't having a cute baby like this one be perfect!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2013 at 19:19
Oh how cute is this!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2013 at 20:34
Awwwwwww, cute baby, and cute puppy!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2014 at 21:29
Yep, I know you can't see this cute baby's face as such, but I thought this is such a cute picture any how

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2014 at 22:15
Yes I know I've not posted many cute baby pictures of late, so just in case you feel an overwhelming and desperate need to have a baby now posted here I've found you another one.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2014 at 19:37
How cute is this photo of this baby responding to its reflection!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2014 at 20:30
Awwwwwwwwww, how cute is this!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 22:50
Awwwwwwww, isn't that just the cutest little hat!!! I bet you might imagine yourself having a baby now with such a cute hat!!! Go on, admit it, you desperately want a baby now, or I guess a small child, to have such a cute hat. Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2014 at 23:31
Now this is the kind of picture you want, a baby desperately now clinging onto a cute little kitten.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2014 at 20:38
He he he, it's the ice cream I desperately want. A baby now and her puppy blissfully enjoying theirs.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2014 at 22:39
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is so so cute, and yes I do feel desperate to have a baby now creating many cute pictures like this, although I'm sure I can find many cute baby and pet pictures in the meantime.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 22:22
Obviously this cute baby wants to grow up to become a dogtor LOL

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2014 at 21:17
Admit it, when looking at the picture you feel the desperate need to have a baby now, right?LOL

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2014 at 23:02
Awwwwwwww, how cute are they! Both are so cute, so I'll leave it up to you to ponder on which you want to cuddle.   - The Alani Dragon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>